Start by marking “Kare First Love #1 [Spanish Edition]” as Want to Read:
Kare First Love #1 [Spanish Edition]

Kare First Love #1 [Spanish Edition] (Kare First Love #1)

4.02 of 5 stars 4.02  ·  rating details  ·  3,814 ratings  ·  43 reviews
Karin es una chica de lo más corriente. Su vida transcurre entre las clases, los libros y unas amigas que se aprovechan demasiado de su buena voluntad. Todos se ríen de ella porque es muy tímida y no tiene ningún atractivo físico. Sin embargo, un día, en el metro, un chico del instituto Takashiro, Kirija, parece interesarse por ella. Su problema es que no sabe cómo actuar ...more
Published June 2005 by Panini (first published July 26th 2002)

To ask other readers questions about Kare First Love #1 [Spanish Edition], please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Kare First Love #1 [Spanish Edition]

Arlene
Nov 13, 2010 Arlene rated it 4 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommended to Arlene by: Alexa. Thank you!!!
I was looking to find a substitute for my Vampire Knight manga obsession and I seem to have landed on just the right series. Thanks Alexa! XD

Kare First Love by Kaho Miyasaka was a great kickoff to what I feel will be an entertaining series. I like the two main characters in this book. They are little more bold than I am used to, which is actually very refreshing and enjoyable.

The plot is intriguing but not uncommon as it deals with the age old dilemma of a guy coming in between two friends. Howe
Michelle
Nov 15, 2007 Michelle rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: anyone who loves romance mangas
Shelves: manga
I really don't know why I love so much. Maby it's the art or maby because it's a Romance Manga. I don't know. I just love it!!!
Judy
I'm on a manga kick lately since I found out my public library actually has a pretty decent manga selection (which is odd considering it's a small town library in the prairies, which isn't well known for diversity).

Shojo/shoujo manga is actually my guilty pleasure. Considering I like female characters who are strong, independent and where their lives revolve around something other than boys.

Of course Kare First Love features none of these things. Karin, the main character is shy and awkward and
Sam Brattle
This manga had me hooked from volume 1 it has romance, drama, excitement and is a short manga series ending at 10 volumes. You get to really get involved with the characters and their emotions, this is a gripping manga and a must for all fans of romance.
Lord
Incredibly boring manga. I pitty myself for buying three volumes at once.
Linnea
This book was so good, I CAN'T WAIT TO READ THE SECOND ONE!!
Judy (Geeky Reading)
~3/5

I read several books in this series a long time ago, and remembered really liking it. I’ve had my eye on the series for a while, wanting to read more of it, but just not getting around to getting any of the volumes. I’ve finally decided to jump on board with it, though, and got a few volumes the other day, and am in the works of getting the rest of the series.

It’s starting out similar to what I remember, but so much of it is a blank for me, that I’m enjoying re-reading it so far. Also, the b
Destiny
This title was recommended to me by GR.

What I thought at first: Oh she seems like me when I was younger. Afraid to speak up, letting people walk all over her.

What I thought next: Wtf? This Kirya dude is a piece of work. His friends are asses, he kinda is too.

What I thought after that: The non friend girl seems nice. She should be friends with her rather than the girl she's actually friends with.

What I'm thinking now: The premise is interesting and I can definitely see myself reading more of this
★ Molly ☆
For some reason this book gave my butterflies, I have no idea why! It's rare that ANY do, that's a sign it's tugging at my heart. But it was a good series!! Very cute throughout the whole series.
Emma
This was one of the few volumes of the manga that I felt was very good. The story was sweet, and though I don't like the very shojo art style, it got the point across well.
Chrissie
The art style wasn't particularly pretty, and the characters were fairly annoying but something about this story grew on me.
Kim
The story started out rather slow and then after the first chapter or so things really got more enjoyable. Pretty decent first volume.
Selena
This is definitely a guilty pleasure series of mine.

It's the story of a geeky high school ugly duckling who accidentally meets a guy and falls in love. Throughout the ups and downs of their relationship, you can still tell they love each other.

Yes, this is a total wishful thinking kind of series, and it's definitely steeped in the "old-fashioned" idea that women in Japan should marry out of high school with some more modern ideology thrown in. It really is the struggle of a modern Japanese girl
Miriam
I finally managed to read the first volume after dropping it so many times...onto the next volume!!
Jessica (BookRockGodess) Bolton
Super cute anima! I will be reading the whole series.
Sara
Strangely, I liked this. I feel like this is more of a guilty pleasure sort of read and I don't necessarily recommend it unless you are in the mood for it. I really like how Karin is shy and introverted and it makes me really sympathize with her. I'm not completely sold on Kiriya (he tends to be an alpha) but he has a tender side with his photography. Her friend, Yuka, just sucks. I don't like high school drama, and this does tend to have some- however, I am interested in reading a little bit mo ...more
Elizabet Luna
Can't wait for the next book.
Gemma
May 24, 2008 Gemma rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: manga fans looking for something sweet and uncomplicated
Shelves: manga
I'm only just getting in to manga, and picked this book up because of the blurb (I'm actually not a fan of the cover art).

The artwork inside is beautiful, and I love how simple this story is! Following the life of one high school girl as she begins to learn who her true friends are, overcomes her shyness, and falls in love, this is a wonderful look at the inner workings of a sweet heroine with an uncomplicated plot, and the kind of art and dialogue that keeps you turning the pages.

This is fast b
Serena
Lettura: da 1 a 4 (interrotta)
RogueHireling
Cute high school romance.
Some good things: girl doesn't let herself get pressured into having sex. Frienemies are there but resolved. Though the characters struggle they are kind and sweet and innocent.
Bad things: glasses still equal ugly. Lots of pressure for sex, huge theme. Girl finds her purpose because of boy. Boy on the other hand has a whole outside relationship story arc.
Brrndy
Mar 08, 2012 Brrndy rated it 4 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommended to Brrndy by: Anime Boston
This was wonderful! So sweet, too. The first manga I've ever read and then gone out and bought more of. I currently own the entire series, and it only took me a few weeks to get all of them.
The art is refreshingly simple and detailed without making it seem old fashioned, and the characters are just adorable.
Karaoke OK
[Series Length: 10 volumes / Read: volumes 1-10]

Solidly written teen romance drama (with minor doses of comedy).

(Would you like me to post an additoinal review of this series? Feel free to place a request in my GoodReads InBox. Thanks!)
emily_oriley
I first picked this book up because the art reminded me of Peach Girl and I thought it was done by the same author. By the first few pages, I was hooked. I could relate to Karin more than any other character in any other series.
Nadhifah Andrianto
love affair, feverish girl, suka banget sama semua karya miyasaka kaho.kecuali yg kiss in the blue. terlalu pendek dan alurnya maju mundur jadi gak terlalu asik buat dibaca
THEBEAM
อานมานานมากกกกกกกกแลว แตยังจำไดดีเลยแหละ
วามันสนุกมาก ถือวาเปนการตูนผูหญิงชุดแรกมังทีตามอานจนจบ (มี 10 เลมจบ)
มีหลากหลายอารมณ ไมนาเบือดี
ชอบๆ
  • Happy Hustle High, Vol. 1
  • B.O.D.Y., Volume 1
  • Moe Kare!!, Vol. 01
  • Crimson Hero, Vol. 1 (Crimson Hero, # 1)
  • Aishiteruze Baby, Vol. 01
  • Mars, Volume 02 (Mars, #2)
  • Ai Hime ~ Ai to Himegoto, Vol. 01
  • Love Attack, Volume 1
  • Hot Gimmick (Vol. 1)
  • Sensual Phrase, Vol. 1
  • Backstage Prince, Vol. 1 (Backstage Prince, #1)
  • Cherry Juice, Vol. 01
  • Monkey High!, Vol. 1
  • 100% Perfect Girl, Volume 1
  • Tenshi Ja Nai!! (I'm No Angel), Vol. 1 (Tenshi Ja Nai, #1)
  • Sand Chronicles, Vol. 1 (Sand Chronicles, #1)
Kaho Miyasaka born October 17 in Chiba Prefecture, Japan is a mangaka.
Miyasaka is best known for the manga "Kare First Love".
Her newest manga is called "We Came to Know It" (僕達は知ってしまった, Bokutachi wa Shitte Shimatta), which currently consists of 10 volumes.
More about Kaho Miyasaka...

Kare First Love (10 books)
  • Kare First Love, Vol. 2 (Kare First Love, #2)
  • Kare First Love, Vol. 3 (Kare First Love, #3)
  • Kare First Love, Vol. 4 (Kare First Love, #4)
  • Kare First Love, Vol. 5 (Kare First Love, #5)
  • Kare First Love, Vol. 6 (Kare First Love, #6)
  • Kare First Love, Vol. 7 (Kare First Love, #7)
  • Kare First Love, Vol. 8 (Kare First Love, #8)
  • Kare First Love, Vol. 9 (Kare First Love, #9)
  • Kare First Love, Vol. 10 (Kare First Love, #10)
Kare First Love, Vol. 2 (Kare First Love, #2) Kare First Love, Vol. 3 (Kare First Love, #3) Kare First Love, Vol. 4 (Kare First Love, #4) Kare First Love, Vol. 10 (Kare First Love, #10) Kare First Love, Vol. 5 (Kare First Love, #5)