Start by marking “Naruto 54” as Want to Read:
Naruto 54

Naruto 54 (Naruto #54)

4.26  ·  Rating Details ·  2,275 Ratings  ·  42 Reviews
No te pierdas las espectaculares aventuras del guerrero más famoso del universo manga, Naruto Uzumaki, que para llegar a Hokage, el máximo grado ninja, ha de aprender a mantener el control de sus increíbles poderes.
Paperback, Colección Shonen Manga, 192 pages
Published 2011 (first published December 29th 2010)

To ask other readers questions about Naruto 54, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Naruto 54

Brad
Aug 12, 2015 Brad rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga, fantasy
Guy's fighting again with Kisame, but at least it's the final fight. It was interesting to see him open up more gates, but I'll always remember Lee doing it with more style. :)

Okay. I hated how Naruto's bodyguards treated him like an idiot, and how Kishimoto let him fall for it.

At least Kisame's backstory was filling.
Kathleen
Aug 22, 2015 Kathleen rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga
Well this is probably the most bizarre cover I have ever seen. It looks like it should be marching in a pride parade.

Thankfully, Naruto has stopped saying, "you know?" after every sentence. He said that for several chapters to show that he was similar to his mother or something. I found it incredibly annoying, so I'm glad it stopped. Bee is still rapping though so I can't expect too much (the rhymes are awful and awkward probably due to the translation).

Naruto sense Kisame in Bee's new sword.
Aja: The Narcoleptic Ninja
I know she wasn't really around for a long time, but Konan won a place in my heart as one of my favorites and the back story between her, Yahiko, Nagato, and Jiraiya was just so sweet. I love the volumes that offer a little bit of history on the characters and how they got to where they are and what motivates them.
Susannah
Mar 23, 2012 Susannah rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Not much happened in this story, it was kinda a buffer between epic stuff
Taruia
Nov 09, 2014 Taruia rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga
Naruto is still trying to control the nine-tails kitsune and is fully immersed in his Special Mission in counting animals on an island which happens to be a tortoise (yep, work with me here). The 8 tailed rapper still hasn't had something inserted into his person to stop him from talking in rhyme. However get ready thrill seekers because the 4th ninja war is about to kick off. Who will win? I might run a book, but the bookies may take a beating on this one.
Ashley
Aug 16, 2013 Ashley rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Sarah Hayes
This book was just too damn busy, and not enough focus, especially considering this is the denouement to an all-out ninja war. Kishimoto crammed a lot into one volume and it ruins the flow of the story. However, he does make it an enjoyable one, with the Gai-sensei/Kisame fight and the flashbacks to Konan and Nagato's youth. Some touching stuff in those flashbacks, let me tell you. Kishimoto is pretty good at making readers care about secondary characters through surprising moments, especially t ...more
Alvin Chi
Apr 14, 2012 Alvin Chi rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This was a really good book. Naruto has finally took control of his nine tails within him. Over the years of being a Jincurici he has trained with the eight tails in order to control the nine tail fox.Whenever Naruto loses his chakra the nine tails takes over and over powers him and physically destroy him.Ever since he controlled his nine tails he became stronger by ten folds.
I thought the message is that there is a strength within all of us we must control in order to be who we truly are. The a
illias
Apr 30, 2015 illias rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga, favorites
They really butchered the Japanese>English translation with the title on this one. Having said that, if I had to pick the best Naruto volume I would definitely pick this one. That small little moment in chapter 511 I believe, where it reminds you of a saying:"Tears are words the heart can't express".
Trevor Smith
Aug 28, 2015 Trevor Smith rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This volume shows you just how loyal some members are to the akatsuki as well as the defeat of Uchia Madara?! or so you think... Would highly recommend!
Carmine
Moderatamente interessante nell'intreccio ed in qualche sviluppo narrativo; sprecatissima la figura di Kisame Hoshigaki.
Nidah (SleepDreamWrite)
It seems the art is all over the place. The fight scenes were good. Still these are fun reads. Good volume at least.
Adalira Morningstar
I've made a lot of mistakes in my life, but at least I've never had to hide in someone's nostril.
Ahmad Sharabiani
Naruto, Vol. 54: Peace Viaduct (Naruto #54), Masashi Kishimoto
Jussi
May 16, 2015 Jussi rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
I'm rating the series in a clump – see the last book (Vol. 72) for review.
Monica
Sep 07, 2016 Monica rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2016-reads
Konan and Madara fight! Love it! And Yamato, you useless, getting yourself kidnapped. tsk,tsk...
kim song ng
Jul 26, 2015 kim song ng rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This had its pros and cons
Reem
Jun 25, 2015 Bobby rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
3.5
Miss
May 16, 2012 Miss rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Whatever Kishimoto. Trying to sucker me in through flashbacks because you know I'm interested in prior generations backstory. Giving Konan a decent swan song. Fleshing out Kisame in a way that wasn't entirely uninteresting. I'd give you more credit if this wasn't leading into a zombies storyline.

Zombies.

3 stars
معتز
Feb 28, 2012 معتز rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga-comics
ملحمي تلخص كل شيء.
نهاية كيسامي تجعل الفرد منا يحترمه رغم كل شيء.
وكذلك نهاية كونان حزينة، ومع ذلك وددت لو أنها مررت معلوماتها عن توبي إلي نارتو،ولكن لا يهم!
،،
أحزني ما حدث لياماتو، ولكن نأمل أن يتم إنقاذه.
،،
نهاية المجلد ملحمية هي أيضَا بتصدر جارا جيش الشينوبي الموحد، وموقف شيكامروا :D
Wickedshizuku
Sep 21, 2015 Wickedshizuku rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Manga fans
Volume starts with chapter 505:Nine-Tails' Chakra Unleashed!
Naruto sets his resolve to keep on going after having an experience realization of his mother's last seal on the Demon Fox's chakra. A final good bye if you will.
K.C. Rivers
I'm *starting* to remember what the heck happened with this series. Now that we're past a little bit of the "slump," the storyline is picking up again.
Elly Kurniawati
Dec 27, 2012 Elly Kurniawati rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Perang besar ninja, ketemu sasori lagi. Saya masih penasaran dan lupa siapa cowok keren yang senjatanya tulang di tubuhnya tapi sakit-sakitan.
Tsing Lin
May 16, 2011 Tsing Lin rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Cool! The newest episode of Naruto is out, and I just bought it, right now Might Guy is beating up Kisame and Madara is making his move...
Hailee
Apr 14, 2015 Hailee rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2012-reads
I just love this series. Lots of twists, great fight scenes, and touching messages. I really look forward to every new edition.
David
Jan 13, 2015 David rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga, read-comics
Naruto really knows what he can do now. Nothing can get by him.
Grace
Aug 16, 2013 Grace rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
WOAH this was this was...WONDERFULLY PAINFULLY BEAUTIFUL...
Cris Lightwood
Aug 05, 2012 Cris Lightwood rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Me da que durante unos tomos me voy a aburrir...
  • One Piece, Bd.45 , Ich kann mir vorstellen, wir ihr euch fühlt! (One Piece, #45)
  • Bleach―ブリーチ― 46 [Burīchi 46] (Bleach, #46)
Masashi Kishimoto (岸本 斉史 Kishimoto Masashi) is a Japanese manga artist, well known for creating the manga series Naruto. His younger twin brother, Seishi Kishimoto, is also a manga artist and creator of the manga series O-Parts Hunter (666 Satan) and Blazer Drive. Two of his former assistants, Osamu Kajisa (Tattoo Hearts) and Yuuichi Itakura (Hand's), have also gone on to moderate success followin ...more
More about Masashi Kishimoto...

Naruto (1 - 10 of 72 books)
  • Naruto, Vol. 01: The Tests of the Ninja (Naruto, #1)
  • Naruto, Vol. 02: The Worst Client (Naruto, #2)
  • Naruto, Vol. 03: Bridge of Courage (Naruto, #3)
  • Naruto, Vol. 04: The New Opponents (Naruto, #4)
  • Naruto, Vol. 05: Exam Hell (Naruto, #5)
  • Naruto, Vol. 06: The Forest of Death (Naruto, #6)
  • Naruto, Vol. 07: Orochimaru's Curse (Naruto, #7)
  • Naruto, Vol. 08: Life-and-Death Battles (Naruto, #8)
  • Naruto, Vol. 09: Turning the Tables (Naruto, #9)
  • Naruto, Vol. 10: A Splendid Ninja (Naruto, #10)