Start by marking “Satan, You Can't Have My Children: The Spiritual Warfare Guide for Every Parent” as Want to Read:
Satan, You Can't Have My Children: The Spiritual Warfare Guide for Every Parent

Satan, You Can't Have My Children: The Spiritual Warfare Guide for Every Parent

4.52 of 5 stars 4.52  ·  rating details  ·  33 ratings  ·  7 reviews
"Satan, You Can't Have My Children" provides clear, powerful spiritual tools that can be used to nurture and raise godly children. One chapter is filled with Scripture-based prayers that can be used by readers to pray for their children young and old. This book is a tool for showing parents that, with God, the impossible is possible. To the parent struggling with a disobed ...more
Published June 7th 2011 by Charisma House (first published May 1st 2004)

To ask other readers questions about Satan, You Can't Have My Children, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Satan, You Can't Have My Children

Lisa
The title is funny, but the subject matter is not. This book gave me real tips on how to protect my children from the enemy. There is evil out in the world and the enemy does not want us or our children to enjoy God's love and presence. The book gave wonderful specific prayers to use as warfare.
Cherie
The title of this book is somewhat alarming, but it is a reminder that our enemies are not of flesh and blood. This book is very empowering, full of biblical wisdom and hope.
Jill
Excellent spiritual warfare tool for every Christian!!
Spiritual warfare is very much alive and well and when I got the chance to read and review this book I had to get on the list. I’m currently doing a Bible study in which I have been most convicting in my spirit that I need to do more with my children in Biblical training and reading Satan, You Can’t Have My Children it was made clear to me that the Lord was speaking through this book.

We all struggle with sin and temptation and knowing that it’s Satan way of bringing us down and destroying us and
Karen Morris
Believe it or not, I started reading this book today while waiting for my printer ink cartridge to be refilled at Walgreen's. I found it on a shelf of Christian books at the drugstore. The title "Satan, You Can't Have My Children" first put me off a bit, because it sounds like something Aunt Esther from "Sanford and Son" or the Church Lady from the old "Saturday Night Live" Shows would have said. Yet I quickly, in the 20 minutes or so I had to skim through the book, found it to be one of the mos ...more
Karen
There were some powerful statements in this book. I think it is a good tool on how to spiritually war for your children. There were a couple of "behavioral" recommendations that made me cringe a bit..but overall a great resource!
Rachel
This was fairly good although it felt like it was based more upon fears and possible disasters to ward against than on keeping a strong faith and believing the promises of God over your children.
Laura Fraleigh
Laura Fraleigh is currently reading it
Nov 28, 2014
Lisa Morrow
Lisa Morrow marked it as to-read
Oct 30, 2014
Marlene
Marlene marked it as to-read
Oct 25, 2014
Jp
Jp marked it as to-read
Sep 22, 2014
Angeline Bowman
Angeline Bowman marked it as to-read
May 18, 2014
Matt
Matt marked it as to-read
May 17, 2014
Kim Mondabaugh
Kim Mondabaugh marked it as to-read
Apr 25, 2014
Shashikant Suvarna
Shashikant Suvarna marked it as to-read
Mar 14, 2014
Minister Godlyn
Minister Godlyn marked it as to-read
Mar 07, 2014
Angie Mcgoveran
Angie Mcgoveran marked it as to-read
Feb 25, 2014
Monica Singh
Monica Singh marked it as to-read
Feb 24, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Satan, You Can't Have My Marriage: The Spiritual Warfare Guide for Dating, Engaged and Married Couples Satan, You Can't Have My Miracle: A Spiritual Warfare Guide to Restore What the Enemy has Stolen Satan, You Can't Have My Promises: The Spiritual Warfare Guide to Reclaim What's Yours Destroy the Works of the Enemy: A Deliverance Manual for Spiritual Warfare Authority to Destroy the Works of the Enemy (English and Spanish Edition)

“Never give up in the face of adversity. It is in the midst of adversity that we grow stronger.” 0 likes
“many Christians are totally ignorant of who Satan is and what his devices, schemes, and strategies are against all believers in Christ.” 0 likes