Disgusting Food Invaders

Disgusting Food Invaders

2.5 of 5 stars 2.50  ·  rating details  ·  2 ratings  ·  2 reviews
From insects that chomp on chocolate and strawberries to grain weevils and fruit flies, the food we eat is not ours alone. Virtually everything we consume is a target for thousands of creatures, some of them harmful to our health and some helpful. Filled with fascinating facts, Disgusting Food Invaders welcomes young readers to feast their eyes on a host of tiny, uninvited...more
Published January 1st 2011 by Bearport Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Disgusting Food Invaders, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Disgusting Food Invaders

Holly Thompson
Well I sort of read it. It grossed me out. I looked at the headings and realized I'd never eat the food again if I thought about the bugs and germs and mold that grows. eeeewwww... my students will love it!
Michael
Some cheesemakers use cheese mites to flavor their cheese. Hmmmmm.
Christia
Christia marked it as to-read
Aug 02, 2011
Ruth Owen has been developing, editing, and writing children’s books for over 10 years. She particularly enjoys working on books about animals and the natural world. Ruth lives in Cornwall, England, just minutes from the ocean. She loves gardening and caring for her family of llamas.

There is more than one author in the Goodreads database with this name. ( Ruth Owen, Romance Writer)

More about Ruth Owen...
Zombies and Other Walking Dead Ghosts and Other Spirits of the Dead Orca Calves How Do You Know It's Spring? Half-Human Monsters and Other Fiends