Start by marking “Black Ice: The Dark Kingdom Chronicles” as Want to Read:
Black Ice: The Dark Kingdom Chronicles

Black Ice: The Dark Kingdom Chronicles

4.08 of 5 stars 4.08  ·  rating details  ·  12 ratings  ·  8 reviews
After a serious car accident Ronnie awakens to find herself restrained, at the mercy of a stranger calling himself her 'Protector'. Theo, a Destaurian Guard, is part of an Order dedicated to the protection of the Magic Box of Destiny, a time portal once controlled by an ancient family of witches called the Pandoras.

Ronnie is drawn into Theo's world, now a Child of Destiny,
Published June 9th 2013 by Smashwords Edition (first published June 23rd 2010)

To ask other readers questions about Black Ice, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Black Ice

Chloe Thurlow
Angelika's Black Ice has everything to keep you warm in the most important parts, sexy, daring, I read it in bed and then couldn't get to sleep thinking about it.
Lucille P Robinson
What happens when a fallen god and a fallen goddess meet Pandora, who can easily fill the position as Satan's right hand woman?

Sparks fly every time. And not just any sparks, they are magical sparks, full of fire and hate.

When Prometheus and Hope enter their fallen states, they are separated from each other and her spirit is separated from her body. Prometheus takes up the quest to find her and reunite her spirit with her body. Only then can they realize their love for each other.

But Pandora is
LynnMarie
Hunter’s Review

This book is not for the faint of heart. It is intense—sometimes violent—and hot as hell. I’m not sure I’ve ever read anything like it before. Ms. Devlyn took me on a wild ride and I’m not sure I’m off of it yet.
One second, I squirmed in my seat not believing the bloodshed (especially in the beginning, reader beware!) and the next second I’m reading well done erotica that pulls at the heartstrings.

Add to that a really evil bad woman and you have a really good read. But do procee
Sherry
I love Devlyn's writing style and her fantastic settings. If I have a nit with this it the switching from charater to author POV. Black Ice has everything readers of this genre are looking for and is a book well worth adding to your shelf.
Sophie
This book was amazing! I couldn't put it down till I had finished. Let's just say don't read this unless you can find a way to satisfy yourself. This book made me very hot!!!!! If u get my drift:-)
Renee Rearden
If the gods really existed, how would they regard humanity—with concern for our care and well-being or merely as playthings for their entertainment?

Prometheus and his immortal guardians have a very different explanation for the ways of the worlds…that's right, ours and theirs. Eons ago, Prometheus, tasked with guarding the Goddess of Hope in Destauria, fell in love with his charge. The gods punished both worlds by declaring Hope can only return through a Child of Destiny from Earth, a female, wh
Megan
In Black Ice, Angelika Devlyn has created a great fantasy-erotic novel which is intense, hot, wild and most definitely unputdownable.
Highly recommended
Nadine Stoelman
Nadine Stoelman marked it as to-read
Jul 24, 2014
Terisa De Morgan
Terisa De Morgan marked it as to-read
Sep 22, 2013
Natasha Curulli
Natasha Curulli marked it as to-read
Aug 11, 2012
Sam
Sam marked it as to-read
May 12, 2012
Ciara Lucero
Ciara Lucero marked it as to-read
Sep 07, 2011
Gaijinmama
Gaijinmama marked it as to-read
Sep 06, 2011
Beerchen
Beerchen marked it as to-read
Jun 10, 2011
Kiki
Kiki marked it as to-read
Apr 07, 2011
Jamie-Writer
Jamie-Writer marked it as to-read
Dec 07, 2010
Bending The Bookshelf
Bending The Bookshelf marked it as to-read
Oct 20, 2010
Meg
Meg marked it as to-read
Sep 11, 2010
Jenne
Jenne marked it as to-read
Aug 02, 2010
Stephanie
Stephanie marked it as to-read
Lisa S
Lisa S marked it as to-read
Mar 28, 2013
Teawench
Teawench marked it as to-read
Alan
Alan marked it as to-read
Raina
Raina marked it as to-read
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
Media Crickets *B...: Introductions! 36 45 Sep 10, 2011 11:10AM
Half Angel | Half Devil
Please consider becoming a FAN!

Discuss this book on AmazonUK

Angelika Devlyn

Available now! Book 1 of
The Dark Kingdom Chronicles series: Black Ice
http://bit.ly/dwgayp - Buy @Book Depository (Free delivery worldwide)
http://bit.ly/aPAGFm - Buy @AmazonUK
http://bit.ly/aeYuHF - Buy @Publisher
More about Angelika Devlyn...