Start by marking “iRobotronic (Apocalypse Babes, #3)” as Want to Read:
iRobotronic (Apocalypse Babes, #3)

iRobotronic (Apocalypse Babes #3)

4.24  ·  Rating Details  ·  49 Ratings  ·  9 Reviews
Book 3. Seffy makes it back to 2006 West Hollywood on a retrieval mission only to find herself in a tangent universe where Arnold is still governor. She goes on the run from robotic-like killers who want her dead, and realizes that if she dies, the chance of her and her friends getting back home will forever be terminated.
Published July 30th 2011 by Firefly Press

To ask other readers questions about iRobotronic, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about iRobotronic

Warm Bodies by Isaac MarionFlesh by Kylie ScottLove in the Time of the Dead by Tera ShanleySkin by Kylie ScottHans & Greta by Nicki Elson
Zombie Romance
51st out of 149 books — 260 voters
The Hunger Games by Suzanne CollinsDivergent by Veronica RothCatching Fire by Suzanne CollinsMockingjay by Suzanne CollinsDelirium by Lauren Oliver
Dystopian/Apocalypse With Romance
135th out of 369 books — 707 voters

More lists with this book...

Clare Havens
Aug 14, 2011 Clare Havens rated it it was amazing
The third book in the Apocalypse Babes series ROCKS! I love the love/hate relationship between Seffy and Trent who seems to be Seffy's only real friend back in 1980 Montana! This is a very compulsive series!! Bring on book number 4, Bella!
Cassandra
Aug 17, 2011 Cassandra rated it it was amazing
Shelves: apocalypse-babes
Oh My Goodness!!! This series has me seriously HOOKED!!!
Seffy is transported back to WeHo 2006--it worked...but she understands very quickly that this is NOT the place she lived and that the whole "parallel universe" thing is real. Her moment of being overjoyed at being back to the present is short-lived when she realizes people are trying to KILL her! What is going on?! Seffy has to figure out a way to get all the things on her "list" and STAY ALIVE O_o In this alternate world, Seffy discovers
Shawn
I really am in love with this series and the main characters. I wish that they had to deal with less and got to enjoy more but ultimately, as a series, it's what to be expected and I certainly look forward to getting to the end and (hopefully) reading about their happily ever after.

since the last novel in the series quite a lot has been piled up on top of what Seffy is already going through. Time travel being the biggest. And there she picks up even more threats and danger. It's a wonder how thi
Linda Andrews
Nov 08, 2011 Linda Andrews rated it it was amazing
In book three of Apocalypse Babes, Seffy and the Scooby gang have discovered a way back to their time. They think. But there's a price. Seffy must volunteer to be the resident guinea pig and go first. What starts out as a 15 minute tour, ends up being a forty-eight hour assignment as the powers running their Montana sanctuary/prison demand Seffy help save their leader.
A last minute change finds Seffy in LA, just not her LA. Not one to waste her good fortune, she gets a new track suit and a hair
Annalea
Jan 17, 2013 Annalea rated it liked it
Shelves: work
This series is one I definitely would not have read if it hadn't been a an editing gig. I'm just not into zombies, werewolves, biological & chemical warfare, et al. This entire series took me out of my comfort zone, and I really have to admit I learned a lot. The series is about the loss of innocence . . . and the horrible damage that can do to human beings.

These books have content that I wouldn't recommend for youth . . . and many adults I know. The writing is good--you really get swept up
Philip McClimon
Dec 11, 2012 Philip McClimon rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I feel like my relationship to this series is like that of Seffy and Trent, the two principle characters in IRobotronic. Seffy has a hard time seeing herself being attracted to and hanging with Trent. I am not usually attracted to this kind of book, which while having a decent share of action also has a healthy dose of romance and angst. The thing is, the action parts are good and the mystery of why the "apocalypse babes " got transported back in time is very interesting. Part three is no differ ...more
LovesAllThingsBooks Book Reviews
LOVED IT!!! I cannot wait to start the next one! They just keep getting better and better.

Seffy made it back to LA in her time, 2006, but something isn't right. Her house is occupied by strangers, people don't recognize her, and weird men are hunting her down. Her friends are still acting a little different and she begins to feel some connection to Trent.

~Tich~
Kazoa
Jun 10, 2012 Kazoa rated it really liked it
Another chapter is unfolded as the story continues.
As Eugene and Gareth figured out a way to send someone into the future
will it work? iRobotronic is still keeping the story alive, and readers
will be anticipating for more. A lovely series to read.
Georgeanna
Aug 06, 2011 Georgeanna rated it really liked it
Need more!!!!!
Kimi
Kimi added it
May 01, 2016
Belinda
Belinda marked it as to-read
Apr 28, 2016
Mandy
Mandy marked it as to-read
Apr 22, 2016
Kris
Kris rated it liked it
Apr 11, 2016
shanay
shanay marked it as to-read
Mar 13, 2016
Jen
Jen rated it really liked it
Feb 15, 2016
poul williams
poul williams rated it it was amazing
Jan 15, 2016
Beiza
Beiza added it
Dec 11, 2015
Kaitlyn Millikan
Kaitlyn Millikan marked it as to-read
Dec 08, 2015
Kim
Kim marked it as to-read
Oct 07, 2015
andrew hooke
andrew hooke rated it really liked it
Oct 05, 2015
Loisa
Loisa added it
Jun 11, 2015
Roy Huff
Roy Huff rated it it was amazing
Apr 27, 2015
Erinn spielberger
Erinn spielberger marked it as to-read
Apr 18, 2015
Afrit
Afrit marked it as to-read
Apr 08, 2015
Moira Mcglynn
Moira Mcglynn marked it as to-read
Apr 07, 2015
Sweetpea
Sweetpea marked it as to-read
Mar 26, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
Living so close to Nashville has provoked Bella to take up fiddle lessons. Until her tunes no longer sound like amorous alley cats, she writes romance with a touch of weird.
More about Bella Street...

Apocalypse Babes (6 books)
  • The Z Word (Apocalypse Babes, #1)
  • The X Factor (Apocalypse Babes, #2)
  • Kumbaya Much (Apocalypse Babes, #4)
  • Bite Me (Apocalypse Babes, #5)
  • Apocalypse For Realz (Apocalypse Babes, #6)