Start by marking “Bringers of the Dawn” as Want to Read:
Bringers of the Dawn

Barbara Marciniak

Bringers of the Dawn

4.19 of 5 stars 4.19  ·  rating details  ·  1,308 ratings  ·  53 reviews
NEW CONSCIOUSNESS / CHANNELING "Step forward as a member of the Family of Light; have the courage in all the days you walk this planet to live that light and to share that light with all you encounter." Compiled from more than four hundred hours of channeling by Barbara Marciniak, _Bringers of the Dawn_ imparts to us the wisdom of the Pleiadians, a group of enlightened bei ...more
Published July 15th 2011 by Inner Traditions / Bear & Company (first published December 1st 1992)

To ask other readers questions about Bringers of the Dawn, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Bringers of the Dawn

Steph N
I'm glad that more and more people are being able to accept the truth that we are not separate from each other, inasmuch as we are not separate from "nature." We are part of it and are not more superior to the other forms of creation, as humans. It was humbling and enlightening to read this book and its message. Because of this gained awareness or the "light" that has been shed, i know there's no turning back into the "darkness" again. From now on, I genuinely have a choice. I am now the true ca ...more
Arlo
Feb 15, 2013 Arlo rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: spiritual seekers and those into exopolitics

I trust this book.

I am very conservative in giving out 5-star ratings, but feel this one is truly deserving. It has transcendent vision and breath-takingly deep insight into human identity, history, and purpose. It has an enlightened attitude. It offers a pathway to transformation. I continue to go back to this well and am always richly rewarded.

Despite all that, its authors do not claim to have ultimate knowledge, but that they are seekers also.

This is a work about which one may aptly say is ou
Zack
This book is summoned. If you've seen it, if you've read the title...than you have the choice to read it - your consciousness is ready for it, you are allowed to... If you've read the title it means your thoughts have summoned it...to have such thoughts you must be one of us...we just forget...you, like me, forgot...time to remember again. Time to wake up.

What I think:
when I was a kid I dreamed of such books. A reminder. Something to help me remember who I am and why do I breathe... "you had to
Corky
This is one of the most bizare, out-there new age books I've ever read. Very, very interesting though it may take me while to digest it all. It makes life seem like we are living in a science fiction novel. Great fun and thought provoking ideas on the true nature of reality and the future of our species.
Yesenia
Bringers of the Dawn is a complex book, those that are willing to open their minds to greater possibilities than imagined are the ones to benefit from it. If your mind works in the abnormal way of others such as questioning and believing in the unbelievable this is your kind of book. You dont have to be smart, spiritual, or even believe in myths to be interested in the story that is told but it will catch your attention. Spiritualist are most common to read this book because is more about gettin ...more
Katerina Kostaki
Inspirational and intuitive messages ...wonderful book!
Jessi
This was recommended to my by a teacher I love. I am open to checking into any and all spiritual teachings, and seeing how it resonates. This sort of boggled my mind, but in a positive warm-fuzzy sort of way. I like the idea of lovely, helpful star-people who are trying to look out for us, that's just fabulous. This book made me want to learn more...
If the extraterrestrial stuff boggles your mind, I'd still say read this book for the peaceful and empowering messages, and you'll be surprised at t
Lisbeth
Like Icke and reptilian thinking (and all of the accompanying rich conspiracies), or Jane Roberts and the "Seth" series, I am such a Mulder. I want to believe. I want to get behind the higher light, love humanity, see the shifting eyes and faces, be a part instead of apart, if only to immerse myself in the potentiality of belief in what lies beyond this infernally dim and sea-soaked veil. This is one of those books that people whose opinions I normally align myself with and to are always tossing ...more
Deb
I am torn with this book. I wavered from liking it to not really liking it. Many of the chapters were repetitive. The same things would be said again and again. This annoyed me. Also, I found that there were inconsistencies, and also contradictions. The messages went from speaking to the reader as a member of the Family of Light who chose to come here to help raise humanity's frequency,and therefore someone chosen with a distinct purpose.... to calling the reader basically an ignorant human wrap ...more
Nick
hard to get through again but I love reading about unusual beliefs people have about the universe. I often felt like she was preaching to me though, and i had to put it down and take a step back for a few days.
Pete
A paradigm shifting book presenting a view of the evolution of consciousness effected by extra-terrestrials. I kept wondering about various mythologies of the past while reading this book. Intriguing.
Juney
Brilliant. Utterly amazing.... if there is ever a moment where you pick up this book, touch it.. feel it.. or even feel inclined to. It is meant to be for you to read, make no mistake :)
Stasia Bliss
Still one of my favorites. Everytime you read it, something new pops out. Helped me greatly through my spiritual transformations. All of her books are great, but this is my favorite.
Randy
We are More than then just Humans from the Planet Earth! To discover your inner self, from the Teachings of the Pleidians from the Taurus constellation. A Must Read!
Amie
What a mind bender! This book is not for the faint of heart. Those entrenched in organized religion may also have trouble stomaching it!
David Núñez
Amazing read for me. This book opened me up to a new world I never knew existed! I really enjoyed this book!
Glenn
Barbara is wacko, but the info is solid.
Awenydd Orchantra Faeryn Lyn
4.968 Stars

Possibly a little outdated in a few areas, however with the necessary space, interesting reflections arise. Much covered in this book is not new for me, yet there are some very powerful and frequency-elevating/evolving affirmations, meditations, wisdom reassursances, metaphors and explanations that have been a catalyst for deeper shedding, expanasion, awareness and realiztions to occur. What was new rang true for me and opened my eyes to greater light, love and truth. I found it to be
Hannah carlock
Honestly, it scared the shit out of me.
Kristin
I don't really know how this book ended up on my to-read shelf or in my hands (The alien "authors" would say that it's because I'm a member of the Family of Light who was drawn to it. I'm not buying it.) I'm clearly not the intended audience. Despite my interest in other-worldly things, this was way too wackadoodle for me. I tried to be open-minded, but come on. It first lost me when it claimed that there were reptilian beings living under the Middle East. It confused me when it claimed (again a ...more
CreativeThouhts♥
This is one of my favorite books! I have "ate this book up" about 3-4 times already. Love Pleiadian message, this book, and the Pleiadians have assisted in the expansion of my awareness, and remembrance like no other. It's a wake up call. Reading it is not enough practice is key. Like anything else I take what resonates with me, and let the rest go,it's paragraph after paragraph loaded of information-Light.
Lola Rephann
This book is very inspirational. Unlike Barbara Hand Clow's more prosaic Pleiadian Agenda, Bringers of the Dawn elevates your consciousness whether you believe in multi-dimensional beings from outer space or not.

Whether multi-dimensional beings from other galaxies exist or not, and whether they have a stake in the development of human consciousness or not, anyone concerned with the state of spiritual development on Earth will find solace and inspiration in this book.

Said to be channeled by Barba
Charlie Curtis
A phenomenal work that has inspired me to work for the highest good possible every single day. One person CAN and often DOES make a critical difference in the lives of many. Marciniak's other books are just as good. If you love this one, you'll love her other two follow-ups to Bringers of the Dawn (Earth:... & Family of Light). Obviously must-reads for members of the team!
Kassfinol Kassfinol
No es un libro que pueda leerse cualquier persona. Me encantó que al principio dijera que las civilización muy importante y muy antigua estaba enterrada en el polo sur. Casualidad en este 2013 se consiguió resto de una en ese mismo lugar, aun y cuando este libro fue escrito hace años. La chica o es adivina o en verdad fue dictado por seres de otro mundo. Yo creo que sí fue dictado y muy bien narrado, no es el primer libro que leo del tema y respondió varias preguntas que aun no tenía respondidas ...more
Nancy Gabriela Rios Bellini
Excelente explicación de la historia de la humanidad y de la capacidad que tenemos de crear y vivir en unidad
Julie
Nope. Couldn't even get through it by pretending it was science fiction because the "science" was so wrong. Tried to hang in there and just see it as a Life Coach type book. Nope, nothing concrete or helpful enough to keep me reading.
The only amazing thing about this book that I would consider miraculous is that it was available in my public library. This book should give all budding authors hope that there IS a publisher out there for you somewhere.
Heiki Eesmaa
  • The Pleiadian Agenda: A New Cosmology for the Age of Light
  • Love Without Conditions
  • The Seth Material
  • The way of Liberation
  • Don't Think Like a Human! Channeled Answers to Basic Questions (Kryon, #2)
  • Friendship with God: An Uncommon Dialogue
  • The Call: Discovering Why You Are Here
  • Low Magick: It's All in Your Head ... You Just Have No Idea How Big Your Head Is
  • Spirit Song: The Introduction of No-Eyes
  • Destiny of Souls: New Case Studies of Life Between Lives
  • Living in the Light: A Guide to Personal and Planetary Transformation
  • Edgar Cayce on Atlantis
  • Entering the Castle: An Inner Path to God and Your Soul
Barbara Marciniak is an internationally acclaimed trance channel and author of Bringers of the Dawn, Earth, and Family of Light, which have been translated into more than twenty languages.
More about Barbara Marciniak...
Earth: Pleiadian Keys to the Living Library Family of Light: Pleiadian Tales and Lessons in Living Path of Empowerment: New Pleiadian Wisdom for a World in Chaos Path of Empowerment: Pleiadian Wisdom for a World in Chaos 1987-2012 - Il Portale del Risveglio Planetario