Start by marking “Boo's Amazing Rescue” as Want to Read:
Boo's Amazing Rescue

Boo's Amazing Rescue

BOO'S AMAZING RESCUE is a story of the massive sea turtle rescue following the April 2010 Gulf Oil Spill. Told from the point of view of Boo, the story describes the humans rescuing the turtles from the oil, transporting them to the rescue facility, treaating them for various injuries, caring for them as the ocean is cleaned, and returning them to the Gulf of Mexico. The ...more
Published August 1st 2012 by Pappy Publishers LLC (first published August 1st 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Boo's Amazing Rescue, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Boo's Amazing Rescue

Beverly
Dec 08, 2013 Beverly rated it liked it
Shelves: picturebooks
The book was written by my niece and my sister so I am a little biased. The rescue story was good and I hope improved by some of my editorial comments before it was published.
I was, however, somewhat disappointed with the illustrations. In my opinion, they were a bit amateurish, especially the depictions of the humans. The sea turtles however, looked pretty good.
I wish that the authors had been able to afford to hire someone like John Butler, Steve Jenkins, or Wendell Minor to illustrated thei
Lance Bonner
May 16, 2012 Lance Bonner rated it it was amazing
GREAT BOOK!!! EVERYONE SHOULD BUY THIS BOOK!!!!!