Start by marking “Age of the Five Trilogy (Age of the Five, #1-3)” as Want to Read:
Age of the Five Trilogy (Age of the Five, #1-3)

Age of the Five Trilogy (Age of the Five #1-3)

4.31 of 5 stars 4.31  ·  rating details  ·  485 ratings  ·  11 reviews
Paperback
Published (first published July 23rd 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Age of the Five Trilogy, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Age of the Five Trilogy

The Hunger Games Trilogy Boxset by Suzanne CollinsVampire Academy by Richelle MeadHarry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by J.K. RowlingHarry Potter Boxset by J.K. RowlingTwilight by Stephenie Meyer
Best of Completed Series
22nd out of 92 books — 58 voters
Bear of a Storm by Sahara FoleyTattered Heart by Annie JacksonThe Amulet of Samarkand by Jonathan StroudCrimson Midnight by Amos CassidyThe Key by Jennifer Anne Davis
Little Known Fantasy Books
110th out of 138 books — 81 voters

More lists with this book...

Alex George
Truly one of my favourite trilogy of books, the way Canavan ties together the idea of religion, magic and real life gods is wonderful, the different races in the books are interesting and have significance within the story unlike the majority of other fantasy novels, a must buy, if you're rating this within Trudi Canavans novels I prefer it to the Black Magician Trilogy but they are both brilliant.
Chantelle Fourie (Odendaal)
Priestess of the White introduces Auraya, the eponymous priestess, as she is initiated into the White, the five immortal servants of the Circle - the five Gods whose priests rule the northern half of the continent of Ithania.

Perhaps now would be a good time to say a bit about the Gods, because they're going to be quite important. Basically the Five Gods - Chaia, Huan, Lore, Yranna and Saru - are a bunch of Star Trek aliens, they're glowy energy beings (that is to say "beings of pure magic") who
Karun Avaz
Having read quite a few fantasy series, I wasn't expecting too much from this one. But I was pleasantly surprised. With a gripping story, and a protagonist who is easy to get behind, I was only left wishing for a few more magical battles at the end. But good read overall, especially the first two books.
Swati
Jun 26, 2014 Swati rated it 4 of 5 stars
Shelves: owned
Canavan's characters are so real that they come alive in your head. It is amazing that she is able to give them so much depth. Her universe, her stories, and the relationships among them all are captivating. It's no wonder I finished reading all three books within days.
Sophie
Absolutely loved this serious first series of this kind i read and fell in love with the characters and the world, re-reading the first one at the moment!
Megan Callender-easby
As with most of Trudi Canavan's books, all of these took a little while to get in to, but it was totally worth it! Once I was in, I quite literally had to restrict myself to the number of hours I could spend reading them. What I find about Trudi Canavan's trilogies is that I get very into them, speed through them, finish them way to quickly, and then suffer from a mild depression (and I use this term VERY loosely) and struggle to start a new book, because I feel such an attachment to the charact ...more
Daniel Wells
I finished this trilogy sometime last year after picking up the first book on a whim. Brilliant trilogy with plenty of characters and character development. You can absolutely get lost in the world Trudi creates. My only one gripe is the plot starts to lose hold within the 3rd book and the trilogy abruptly ends without any climax and leaves nothing to the imagination.
Sarah Mosley
These books are fantastic fantasy novels that incorporate religion, magic and adventure. They explore the idea that there is more to life than just religion or magic and that the two can be combined. I love these books and I believe I will never grow tired of them. A must read for any fantasy lovers.
Claire
Really enjoyed this book despite one of my favorite characters changing and pretty much leaving. Cant explain cos SPOILERS lol. Interesting situation with one of Gods, keeps you guessing at his motives. Also interesting to read about the Elai, I liked Imi as a character.
Sasha Kasoff
This is possibly my favorite trilogy. Another that I have reread. Trudi Canavan is masterful at her world-building with twists and surprises in each book.
Sam Greens
fantastic characters. never wanted it to end
Sam Dolan
Sam Dolan marked it as to-read
Feb 21, 2015
Bozhena Levine
Bozhena Levine marked it as to-read
Feb 16, 2015
Marina Schröder
Marina Schröder marked it as to-read
Feb 08, 2015
Khan Manam
Khan Manam marked it as to-read
Feb 06, 2015
Audrey
Audrey added it
Feb 01, 2015
Annette Sund
Annette Sund marked it as to-read
Jan 28, 2015
Dhale
Dhale marked it as to-read
Jan 19, 2015
  • De zevensprong
  • A March into Darkness (The Destinies of Blood and Stone, #2)
  • Hinterland (Godslayer Chronicles, #2)
  • Unterland
  • Lessek's Key: The Eldarn Sequence Book 2
  • Drachenzauber
  • The Last Battle (DragonMaster, #3)
  • Die Zauberer (Zauberer-Trilogie, #1)
  • De Fire og Han Som Gjør Galt Verre - Fortsettelsen
  • Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelist, Vol. 11: The Shadow of Marik (Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelist, #11)
  • Lotta's Bike
  • Nemi - Vol. 3 (Nemi, #3)
  • Das Traumfresserchen
  • Das Geheimnis des siebten Richters
  • Das Drachentor
Trudi Canavan was born in Kew, Melbourne and grew up in Ferntree Gully, a suburb at the foothills of the Dandenongs.

In 1999 she won the Aurealis Award for Best Fantasy Short Story with “Whispers of the Mist Children”. In the same year she was granted a writers residency at Varuna Writers’ Centre in Katoomba, New South Wales.

In November 2001, The Magicians’ Guild was first published in Australia. T
More about Trudi Canavan...

Age of the Five (3 books)
  • Priestess of the White (Age of the Five, #1)
  • Last of the Wilds (Age of the Five, #2)
  • Voice of the Gods (Age of the Five, #3)
The Magicians' Guild (Black Magician, #1) The High Lord (Black Magician, #3) The Novice (Black Magician, #2) The Magician's Apprentice (Black Magician, #0.5) The Ambassador's Mission (Traitor Spy Trilogy, #1)