Start by marking “Summer Loving” as Want to Read:
Summer Loving

Summer Loving

3.57 of 5 stars 3.57  ·  rating details  ·  173 ratings  ·  12 reviews
Summer is the time to read on the Beach! Bella Andre and Tina Folsom have put together a collection of two super sexy short stories/novellas and ten sizzling teaser scenes from their other works.

Summer Loving includes:
* Bound by Love by Bella Andre
* Venice Vampyr #2 – Final Affair by Tina Folsom
* Plus ten steamy excerpts from their contemporary and paranormal romances!
Published January 1st 2011

To ask other readers questions about Summer Loving, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Summer Loving

Jackie
Aug 01, 2011 Jackie rated it 4 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: Fans of erotic romance looking for something extra to go with the sexy scenes.
* Bound by Love by Bella Andre

The first novella centers around Elizabeth the Queen of a European country who is the sole ruler and judgement for her subjects. Since childhood she has been taught to keep a tight rein on her emotions and guard her heart from any entanglements as well.
Gavin Ross is a man who appears in her court one day to be judged on the count of tax evasion, he makes the mistake of insulting Elizabeth for which crime she decrees he be locked in the stockades for 8 hours.

During t
Cindi
I hate reading anthologies as it is difficult to rate the stories as one book. I may hate one of the stories and love the other. That's why I normally just mark them individually, if they are listed that way. I didn't check in this case so I will summarize below.

---------------------------------------------------------

Bound By Love by Laura Andre, 2 stars at most

Totally not my kind of story. I tried to get into it but it simply never worked for me. The 2 stars are generous.

----------------------
Diane
two short novella b 2 different authors--if it hadn't bee free, i would never have read this.
the first book, BOUND BY LOVE by bella andre, has an imperious queen with kinky tastes in sex. i didn't find her very queen-like at all, and the story just wasn't long enough to develop any plot or character enough to satisfy.
the second story,VENICE VAMPYR #2: FINAL AFFAIR, by tina folsom,was even worse. i despise stories that are set in the past, pretending to be historical, but employing modern-day sla
LC
I got this book just because I'm a huge fan of Tina Folsom's Scanguards series and also I enjoyed Bella Andre's other free book called Ecstasy. These are 2 short stories that give you a taste of their writing style. I love how these two authors consistently offer free books for their readers. The Venice Vampyre short story Tina Folsom contributed to this anthology has convinced me to try reading that series next!
Franci Neill
This was my first Bella Andre book and I was pleasantly surprised. Wished it was a little longer though. I've since read others and have several on my "want to read list".
Jessie
I enjoyed the short stories & teasers from theses authors. These stories did not disappoint. Actually purchased a book from each other because of the teasers.
Traci
Sep 08, 2011 Traci added it
This was the first of many books that tricked me. I thought it was chick lit and it was erotica!
Michelle
Collection of short erotic stories. It was okay.
Dawn Hicks
Good but not great. Liked it ok though.
Crystal
loved reading all these books
Kellie G.
Not bad, for a freebie.
Mitzi
Kindle Freebie 7/31/11.
Jennifer marked it as to-read
Jan 27, 2015
Barb
Barb marked it as to-read
Jan 27, 2015
Joni S
Joni S marked it as to-read
Jan 26, 2015
Danielle
Danielle marked it as to-read
Jan 23, 2015
Vicky
Vicky marked it as to-read
Jan 22, 2015
Fani Oliveira
Fani Oliveira marked it as to-read
Jan 16, 2015
Maureen
Maureen marked it as to-read
Jan 10, 2015
Amanda Deniger
Amanda Deniger marked it as to-read
Jan 02, 2015
Ewa
Ewa marked it as to-read
Dec 31, 2014
Synthia Borillo
Synthia Borillo marked it as to-read
Dec 30, 2014
Isis Ray-sisco
Isis Ray-sisco marked it as to-read
Dec 26, 2014
Valerie
Valerie marked it as to-read
Dec 26, 2014
Janette Stahl
Janette Stahl marked it as to-read
Dec 22, 2014
  • Legacy
  • Lights, Camera...Monsters (Monsters in Hollywood, #1)
  • On the Run
  • Wild Knights (Passion Unbound, #1)
  • A Darker Shade of Dead (Guardians of the Dark, #3)
  • Hot Flash
  • The Bite of Silence (Biting Love, #3)
  • Seaborne (Seaborne #1)
  • A Knight to Remember (Blood Sword Legacy, #3.5)
  • Texas Hold Him
  • All in Time
  • Surrender at Dawn
  • Hunter's Choice (The Hunters)
  • Her Secret Desire (Lord Hawkesbury's Players #1)
  • Quinn, a Vampire Watcher's Story (Royal Blood Chronicles, #0.5)
  • The Bad Widow
  • Fresh Blood
  • Lonely Millionaire
New York Times, USA Today and Publishers Weekly Bestselling Author of "The Sullivans" series.

Having sold more than 3 million books, Bella Andre’s novels have been #1 bestsellers around the world. After signing a groundbreaking 7-figure print-only deal with Harlequin MIRA, Bella’s Sullivan series is being released in paperback in the US, Canada, the UK, and Australia.

Known for “sensual, empowered s
More about Bella Andre...
The Look of Love (The Sullivans, #1) I Only Have Eyes for You (The Sullivans, #4) From This Moment On (The Sullivans, #2) Can't Help Falling in Love (The Sullivans, #3) Let Me Be the One (The Sullivans, #6)