Start by marking “Summer Loving” as Want to Read:
Summer Loving

Summer Loving

3.54  ·  Rating Details  ·  197 Ratings  ·  12 Reviews
Summer is the time to read on the Beach! Bella Andre and Tina Folsom have put together a collection of two super sexy short stories/novellas and ten sizzling teaser scenes from their other works.

Summer Loving includes:
* Bound by Love by Bella Andre
* Venice Vampyr #2 – Final Affair by Tina Folsom
* Plus ten steamy excerpts from their contemporary and paranormal romances!
Published January 1st 2011

To ask other readers questions about Summer Loving, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Summer Loving

Jackie
Aug 01, 2011 Jackie rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: Fans of erotic romance looking for something extra to go with the sexy scenes.
* Bound by Love by Bella Andre

The first novella centers around Elizabeth the Queen of a European country who is the sole ruler and judgement for her subjects. Since childhood she has been taught to keep a tight rein on her emotions and guard her heart from any entanglements as well.
Gavin Ross is a man who appears in her court one day to be judged on the count of tax evasion, he makes the mistake of insulting Elizabeth for which crime she decrees he be locked in the stockades for 8 hours.

During t
Cindi
Sep 09, 2011 Cindi rated it really liked it
Shelves: anthology
I hate reading anthologies as it is difficult to rate the stories as one book. I may hate one of the stories and love the other. That's why I normally just mark them individually, if they are listed that way. I didn't check in this case so I will summarize below.

---------------------------------------------------------

Bound By Love by Laura Andre, 2 stars at most

Totally not my kind of story. I tried to get into it but it simply never worked for me. The 2 stars are generous.

----------------------
Diane
two short novella b 2 different authors--if it hadn't bee free, i would never have read this.
the first book, BOUND BY LOVE by bella andre, has an imperious queen with kinky tastes in sex. i didn't find her very queen-like at all, and the story just wasn't long enough to develop any plot or character enough to satisfy.
the second story,VENICE VAMPYR #2: FINAL AFFAIR, by tina folsom,was even worse. i despise stories that are set in the past, pretending to be historical, but employing modern-day sla
LC
Aug 20, 2011 LC rated it it was amazing
I got this book just because I'm a huge fan of Tina Folsom's Scanguards series and also I enjoyed Bella Andre's other free book called Ecstasy. These are 2 short stories that give you a taste of their writing style. I love how these two authors consistently offer free books for their readers. The Venice Vampyre short story Tina Folsom contributed to this anthology has convinced me to try reading that series next!
Franci Neill
Dec 20, 2014 Franci Neill rated it really liked it
Shelves: nook
This was my first Bella Andre book and I was pleasantly surprised. Wished it was a little longer though. I've since read others and have several on my "want to read list".
Jessie
Jan 15, 2013 Jessie rated it really liked it
I enjoyed the short stories & teasers from theses authors. These stories did not disappoint. Actually purchased a book from each other because of the teasers.
Traci
Sep 08, 2011 Traci added it
This was the first of many books that tricked me. I thought it was chick lit and it was erotica!
Michelle
Sep 01, 2011 Michelle rated it it was ok
Collection of short erotic stories. It was okay.
Dawn Hicks
Good but not great. Liked it ok though.
Crystal
Jul 18, 2012 Crystal rated it really liked it
loved reading all these books
Kellie G.
Aug 10, 2011 Kellie G. rated it liked it
Not bad, for a freebie.
Mitzi
Kindle Freebie 7/31/11.
Christine
Christine marked it as to-read
Jun 24, 2016
Kara
Kara marked it as to-read
Jun 22, 2016
Gemma Walsh
Gemma Walsh marked it as to-read
Jun 11, 2016
José Groeneweg
José Groeneweg marked it as to-read
Jun 09, 2016
Cynthia
Cynthia marked it as to-read
Jun 07, 2016
Norah Kissinger
Norah Kissinger marked it as to-read
Jun 06, 2016
Nicollette Hartley
Nicollette Hartley marked it as to-read
Jun 06, 2016
Lynn Lim
Lynn Lim marked it as to-read
Jun 05, 2016
Helge
Helge marked it as to-read
Jun 03, 2016
Mary Nipper
Mary Nipper marked it as to-read
Jun 02, 2016
Quinn's Book Nook
Quinn's Book Nook marked it as to-read
May 26, 2016
Jocelyn Tello
Jocelyn Tello marked it as to-read
May 24, 2016
Amy
Amy marked it as to-read
May 21, 2016
Janaina
Janaina marked it as to-read
May 20, 2016
Maleah
Maleah marked it as to-read
May 19, 2016
Leah
Leah rated it liked it
May 16, 2016
Tammy Rain brannon
Tammy Rain brannon rated it liked it
May 12, 2016
Carola
Carola marked it as to-read
May 12, 2016
  • Crown Jewels
  • Lights, Camera...Monsters (Monsters in Hollywood, #1)
  • On the Run
  • A Storm of Love, A Novella
  • Legacy
  • Hot Flash
  • Sweet Treats
  • Wild Knights (Passion Unbound, #1)
  • The Bite of Silence (Biting Love, #3)
  • One Final Night
  • Texas Hold Him
  • Surrender at Dawn
  • Fresh Blood
  • Wild Desire (Wild, #2)
  • All I Want For Christmas
  • The Bad Widow
  • I Thought It Was You (Grimm's Circle, #2.5)
  • Quinn, a Vampire Watcher's Story (Royal Blood Chronicles, #0.5)
Bella Andre is the New York Times, USA Today and Publishers Weekly bestselling author of “The Sullivans” and “The Morrisons” series.

Having sold more than 5 million books, Bella Andre’s novels have been #1 bestsellers around the world and have appeared on the New York Times and USA Today bestseller lists 28 times. She has been the #1 Ranked Author at Amazon (on a top 10 list that included Nora Robe
More about Bella Andre...