Start by marking “Love Button 1” as Want to Read:
Love Button 1

Love Button 1 (Love Button #1)

Koga adalah orang yang menolong Niina ketika tiba-tiba sakit pada hari upacara penerimaan murid baru
Saat Niina nyatakan cinta padanya, Koga setuju untuk menjalani masa percobaan pacaran dengannya… Wah, senangnya!
Tapi ternyata Niina harus melalui hari-harinya dengan Koga yang populer dan selalu punya ide iseng untuk mengerjainya.
Published January 2011 by M&C! (first published October 26th 2009)

To ask other readers questions about Love Button 1, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Love Button 1

Estara
Feb 23, 2013 Estara rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: fans of shoujo who can handle an emotional heroine and a teasing hero
Shelves: manga, read-in-2013
Katie
Sep 26, 2015 Katie rated it really liked it
see full review @ Katie's Corner

Today I’ll be covering a very sweet story and even though there were no new chapters updated for more than a year, I still took it up to read and review. Mostly if I see tat the manga is not being updated for a long time I do not really start reading it, but I guess I’m still an optimistic person, who believed that one good translating team will take it up to translate it and will make at least me happy. Okay, enough with my expectation. Let me get back to the sto
Syifa Adiba
awalnya liat covernya. oke. cowoknya 'gue' banget. liat dalemnya. siip. gambarnya oke. ga kaya novel, ya? kalau baca komik, tentu gambar menjadi acuan utama dalam membaca. kalau gambarnya jelek, trus lakon yang ada di dalamnya bukan tipe 'gue' banget. males banget kan suruh baca?
Dan setelah baca komik ini. muahahaha. aku terus ketawa dan berpikir : 'ada ya cewek seperti Nina?'
Cewek yang polos atau memang terlampau polos. Dengan polosnya dia ngajak Koga yang memang kalo di tokoh komik adalah cow
Hikaoru
I have always been curious about Japanese love confession. How does those kind of relationship works. If you somehow like someone after admiring from afar, you mustered up some courage and confessed. Voila, you got yourselves a partner. However, do you have a trial period to see whether you're compatible with each other? Let's face it, no matter how obsessive you stalk him/her, you wouldn't really know them.
In this volume, the girl did exactly as above and end up with someone who's probably out
Soobie's heartbroken
Mi piace Maki Usami. Le sue storie non saranno dei capolavori però si lasciano leggere con gusto. E a volte, basta questo per apprezzare uno shojo.

La protagonista di questo manga è Nina, innamorata pazza del compagno Koga. Lei gli propone di stare insieme per prova, lui accetta e i due si ritrovano a fare coppia. Solo che Koga adora tormentare la povera Nina in tutti i modi possibili immaginabili.

I due personaggi sembrano molto simpatici, ma non so... Mi sa che in futuro mi verrà da prendere Kog
Tomjerry1
Ich bin so langsam auf den Geschmack gekommen und will Mangas lesen und ich habe mir nun diese Reihe ausgesucht.

Gan so viel kann man nicht sagen, es liest sich sehr schnell weg, es hat tolle Zeichnungen und die Story an sich finde ich toll, nur der Hauptcharakter stört mich stellenweise. Man kann ich nicht durchschauen und sie ist doch sehr naiv, aber an sich gefiel es mir gut.
Reem
2.5/5.
Hm. I don't know what to say or feel.. This manga gave me mixed feelings. Literally. I liked some stuff about it and disliked the same amount at the same time. Gonna read more volumes to decide.
Alex
Mar 22, 2016 Alex rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga
Sooooo cute! You really have to be in the mood for a highschool love story with some twists and turns but if you are, this is fabulous!
Retno Tri
Aug 03, 2013 Retno Tri marked it as to-read
Trixila Putri
Trixila Putri rated it it was amazing
Jun 23, 2014
Lavenia Soegiarto
Lavenia Soegiarto rated it it was amazing
Mar 04, 2014
Zhafira Edward
Zhafira Edward rated it it was amazing
May 23, 2016
Rahma
Rahma rated it it was amazing
Feb 18, 2015
Dilla
Dilla rated it really liked it
Nov 03, 2015
Winna
Winna rated it liked it
Jul 31, 2011
Jum Awalia Yusuf
Jum Awalia Yusuf rated it it was amazing
Nov 20, 2015
Intan
Intan rated it it was amazing
May 14, 2013
Nabilafajrin
Nabilafajrin rated it really liked it
Nov 04, 2014
Nathania07
Nathania07 rated it liked it
Apr 16, 2013
Ira
Ira rated it it was amazing
May 29, 2013
Evita Anjani
Evita Anjani rated it it was amazing
Nov 08, 2013
Stefanie
Stefanie rated it really liked it
Mar 08, 2013
Nabiella Syafira
Nabiella Syafira rated it it was amazing
Aug 30, 2014
Tasia
Tasia rated it liked it
Sep 15, 2013
Fuyu Aki
Fuyu Aki rated it really liked it
Jul 21, 2014
Hanna
Hanna rated it it was amazing
Jan 04, 2016
Amelia
Amelia rated it it was amazing
Mar 05, 2013
Zalfaa Mumtaazah
Zalfaa Mumtaazah rated it it was amazing
Aug 13, 2014
Charlotte Findlay
Charlotte Findlay rated it really liked it
Sep 10, 2016
Astrini Ayundari
Jun 21, 2012 Astrini Ayundari rated it really liked it
kocak banget sama tingkahnya Nina XD
Koganya juga jadi bikin jatuh cinta :3
  • ヒミツのアイちゃん 1 [Himitsu no Aichan] (Himitsu no Ai-chan, #1)
  • なみだうさぎ~制服の片思い~ 2 (Namida Usagi~Seifuku no Kataomoi~ #2)
  • Stardust Wink 01
  • My Heavenly Hockey Club, Volume 1
  • Cinta Kamu, Aku
  • Mint Na Bokura, Vol. 01
  • Seiyuu-ka! Vol 1
  • AAA, Vol. 01
  • NG Life, Volume 1 (NG Life, #1)
  • Sora Log, Vol. 04
  • Miiko !  Fan Book
  • Detektif Conan Vol. 53
  • となりの怪物くん 2 [Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun 2]
  • Dawn of the Arcana, Vol. 07 (Dawn of the Arcana, #7)
  • 日々蝶々 2 (Hibi Chouchou, #2)
Usami's Debut Work was "Great Song", which appeared in the Deluxe Bessatu Shoujo Comic issue, on October 5th 1998. Most of her works are one-shots about school-life. One of her well-known series is Orange Kiss, licensed in 5 languages already.
More about Maki Usami...

Love Button (1 - 10 of 12 books)
  • Love Button 2
  • Love Button 3
  • Love Button 4
  • Love Button Vol. 5
  • Love Button Vol. 6
  • Love Button Vol. 7
  • Love Button Vol. 8
  • Love Button Vol. 9
  • ココロ・ボタン 10 [Kokoro Botan 10] (Love Button, #10)
  • ココロ・ボタン 11 [Kokoro Botan 11] (Love Button, #11)