Start by marking “Como Tener Seguridad Y Poder En Las Relacio” as Want to Read:
Blank 133x176
Como Tener Seguridad Y...

Les Giblin

Como Tener Seguridad Y Poder En Las Relacio

4.25  ·  Rating Details ·  7,055 Ratings  ·  143 Reviews
This lively and dramatic audio program reveals powerful and proven-effective methods and techniques to help listeners achieve power and influence over people. 2 cassettes.
Published November 28th 1998 by Grupo Editorial Norma (first published 1956)

To ask other readers questions about Como Tener Seguridad Y Poder En Las Relacio, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Como Tener Seguridad Y Poder En Las Relacio

Shawn
Jun 24, 2010 Shawn rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
"The man or woman who realizes that he is "something" not because of what he has done or how good he has been, but by the grace of God in endowing him with a certain innate worth, develops a healthy self-esteem." -Les Giblin, p. 13. I stopped reading there.
Matt
Aug 11, 2012 Matt rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I've read this book several times over the years. Along with Dale Carnegie's "How to Win Friends and Influence People" this book is a must-read for anyone that wants to be able to communicate with other people in any meaningful way. I would especially recommend for those of you who tend to be introverted (like myself).
لطيفة
نصحيتي لك
هي اقرأ الكتاب بتركيز واهتمام..
مع أنه أصلاً يجبرك رغماً عنك على القراءة بتريث ..
كتاب أضافني الكثير صراحة..
واكتشفت لاحقاً أثناء قراءة هذه الليلة
كتاب ابراهيم الفقي رحمه الله
قوة التحكم في الذات،تشابه المحتوى بشكل واضح.
حياة كريمة
E
Oct 12, 2009 E rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Sage advice for getting along with people

The world has changed so dramatically over the past half-century that many advice books from so long ago are no longer relevant, but Les Giblin’s relationship-oriented work seems likely to endure forever. The ideals he espoused in 1956 still represent the bedrock fundamentals for getting the most depth and satisfaction from your interpersonal connections. You’ll be impressed with Giblin’s grasp of human nature. What’s more, his advice is applicable in al
Vanga Srikanth
How to Have Confidence and Power in Dealing with People Review by Vanga Srikanth..

About the Author
One of the pioneers of the personal development industry, Les Giblin was born in 1912 in Cedar Rapids, Iowa. After serving in the military, Giblin began a sales job with the Sheaffer Pen Company in 1946. His successful career in door-to-door sales allowed him to become an ardent observer of human nature and eventually earned him two titles as national Salesman of the Year. Talking lessons from his s
Jason Riemens
Nov 21, 2012 Jason Riemens rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites
I listened to this on audiobook and it is only about three hours, but the program is packed with useful and applicable information. You can start using what it talks about from only listening to the first few minutes. This book is about human relations and every suggestion, technique, and principle discussed was right on. Admittedly, much of it seems like common sense after hearing it or I have read it before (How to Win Friends and Influence People), but most of us need to hear or read somethin ...more
imane
Jan 25, 2017 imane rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: علم-نفس
كتاب رائع رائع رائع ...انت المسؤول الوحيد عن الطريقة التي يتعامل بها معك الاخرون انت من تهيؤ خشبة المسرح التي سيلعبون عليها ادوارهم. الكتاب سيعرفك على الطبيعة الانسانية فالخجول مثلا يحاول مسايرة الاخرين وهو بذلك يقوم يايذاء نفسه وفي المقابل المغرور يحاول فرض نفسه عليهم وكلاهما يفتقدان الى الثقة بالنفس الاول ينسحب والثاني يحاول تعزيز ثقته عبر نفش ريشه وادعاء ما ليس فيه. بعد قراءة الكتاب انتبهت لامور لم الاحظها من قبل مثلا في بعض الاحيان اقلل من شائني مراعاة لمشاعر الاخرين وفي المقابل اعامل من طرف ...more
Vinu
Jan 01, 2014 Vinu rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I talked myself out of a speeding ticket after reading this book. 5 stars in my opinion.
Alaa Khoj
ويسرد النصائح والقصص بشكل جذاب
انصح الجميع بقرائته :)
Romoab
Oct 04, 2013 Romoab rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I read the book “ How to have confidence and Power when dealing with people”. Les Giblin wrote the book, the genre of the book would be an informational type of book. Its a non fiction leadership book so what the book talks about you can apply it to everyday situations. More than five years ago,Les Giblin first described how mastering the basic principles of human behavior could ensure success for business people, and just about anyone else. Today hundreds of thousands of readers can attest, his ...more
Simon Gianoutsos
This book had been sitting on my bookshelf for years and I was expecting it to be an over the top sales book so had put off reading it, but I was so wrong and now wish I had read it years ago. This is a superb book that has lots of great advice, good examples and is well written. I also really appreciate the short recap that each section has at the end summarising the key points.
Nada Quorain
Jun 18, 2012 Nada Quorain rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
الكتاب يستحق القراءة أكثر من مرة، هو لا يتحدث فعلاً عن كيفية التعامل بثقه وقوة بقدر تركيزه على أخطائنا التي نرتكبها بحق الآخرين في معاملاتنا وأحاديثنا اليومية من غير أن نشعر
Nick
Jul 07, 2009 Nick rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: how-to, own
This book helped me tremendously at a point in my life when I lacked confidence in social/work situations. It's an oldie but a goodie.
Linda
Dec 12, 2011 Linda rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
When I saw the book was first written in 1956, I wasn't sure if it would be relevant in today's society. I was pleasantly surprised, the format of the book was easy to understand and follow.

A few quotes from the book:

"A starved ego is a mean ego"

LS/MFT = Low esteem means friction and trouble

Satisfy another person's ego for self-esteem and he will automatically become more friendly and likeable

Clayton Tune
Dec 30, 2009 Clayton Tune rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
One of the best books on people skills out there. Definitely one to read more than once. Recommended for any manager, business owner or anyone just looking to grow more confident in dealing with people.
Krista Streuly
Sep 14, 2011 Krista Streuly rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
No matter how great or horrible you are in dealing with people, this book has great insight into how the other person is wired and how you can help in growing teams of people, resolving conflict and become an expert in working with people!
Daisybel
i want to read it but how ? im really want it ?
Lola
Feb 16, 2009 Lola rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: business
Interesting concepts. I will have to see if I can put them to work at work.
Nasser Al-mrikhy
كتاب ممتع جداً .. تكتشف معه كيف يفكر الناس و ماذا يريدون وكيف تقدم لهم ذلك لتكسب محبتهم و إحترامهم
David Tendo
May 21, 2013 David Tendo rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I'm glad that Giblin kept this short, concise and most importantly, relevant - these "how to deal with people" books can get tedious and repetitive. This was more like an extended version of the classic "How To Win Friends and Influence People". There's a lot of practical and up-to-date examples of how to use the techniques suggested.
Top-Me حُسين بلعباس
كتآب في تنمية الذآت يعملك أساليب جميلة في التعامل مع النآس مع إبراز أهم السمآت التي تميز كل شخص على حدى
Hayfa
Jan 10, 2012 Hayfa rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
كتاب يستحق القراءة اكثر من مرة مع تركيز ,اسلوب الكاتب ممتع ورائع وغني بالنصائح في التعامل مع الناس .
Hossam Al-Zahrani
من أفضل الكتب في التعامل مع الناس. فتح عيوني على اشياء كثيرة
Mohammed Rezk
Lauren Hoffman
May 15, 2017 Lauren Hoffman rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book is straightforward and gives both the why and specific hows to improve your people skills. While it uses some anecdotes, you don't get bogged down in long old school stories like a lot of the classic self-help book. I will definitely be reading this one more than once.
Hyruga
Oct 06, 2016 Hyruga rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
summary
Ray Jackson
May 28, 2015 Ray Jackson rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
How To Have Confidence And Power In Dealing With People by Les Giblin is a terrific book packed with personal development concepts that are both timeless and powerful. At the core Confidence and Power is a book about human relations and a book about how being a master at human relations correlates directly to success in business, the home and social situations.
How to Have Confidence and Power in Dealing with People
A Review
Over the 6 part 14 chapter text, Les outlines the how to and leaves the r
Heather
Sep 21, 2014 Heather rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Great book for the sales professional though a bit dated as it is from 1956 originally.

The concepts covered in this book are very similar to concepts covered in books like How To Win Friends and Influence People by Carnegie. Beyond the world of sales is the general world of dealing and working with people and in today's social network/globalization world of ever-closer-human-encounters-and-networks (thanks) you will find some of the tools here more relevant than ever.

Les Giblin plainly states at
Alexander Krastev
Общуването всъщност освен чисто комуникационната си страна всъщност има и сериозна доза психология. Лично аз относително рядко поглеждам точно в тази посока, затова и книгата на Лес Гиблин "Как да общуваме уверено и успешно" ме запрати "в отсрещния ъгъл" с множество насоки за сваляне на гарда на комуникационния съперник.

Всяка от главите дава по няколко примера за това как да накарате хората да ви слушат, да приемат гледната ви точка, да създавате добро отношение, да изградите лоялна група от хор
كيف أحمل 5 16 Dec 15, 2015 05:32PM
  • Launching a Leadership Revolution: Mastering the Five Levels of Influence
  • Resolved: 13 Resolutions for LIFE
  • Voyage of a Viking: How a Man of Action Can Become a Man of Grace
  • The Ant and the Elephant: Leadership for the Self: A Parable and 5-Step Action Plan to Transform Workplace Performance
  • Bringing Out the Best in People: How to Enjoy Helping Others Excel
  • Freedom Shift: 3 Choices to Reclaim America's Destiny
  • How I Raised Myself from Failure to Success in Selling
  • Personality Plus: How to Understand Others by Understanding Yourself
  • What to Say When You Talk to Yourself
  • The Slight Edge: Secret to a Successful Life
  • The Serving Leader: Five Powerful Actions That Will Transform Your Team, Your Business, and Your Community
Talking lessons from his