Start by marking “Thaloc Has a Body (Brodie Wade, #2)” as Want to Read:
Thaloc Has a Body (Brodie Wade, #2)

Thaloc Has a Body (Brodie Wade #2)

"Thaloc Has a Body is a gripping read. I didn't want to put the book down. Jerry paints the characters perfectly, I felt very connected with them. There was just the right amount of mystery and humor to keep me reading well into the night." - Victorine Lieske, NY Times Best-Selling Author of NOT WHAT SHE SEEMS and THE OVERTAKING Do you love characters that grab a hold of y ...more
Published June 1st 2011 by Createspace

To ask other readers questions about Thaloc Has a Body, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Thaloc Has a Body

Jaidis Shaw
Jul 30, 2011 Jaidis Shaw rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Thaloc Has a Body by Jerry Hanel is the sequel to Mr. Hanel's first book, Death Has a Name. In book one, we were introduced to Brodie Wade and learned about his ability to see The Truth. Since childhood, The Truth has always been presenting itself to Brodie, giving him clues to help solve cases that aren't easily explained by evidence and science. In Thaloc Has a Body, Brodie is investigating another case that has police officers stumped at the evidence.

In the most recent of murder cases, the ki
Keryl Raist
Jul 30, 2011 Keryl Raist rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Mystery fans, teen girls, paranormal lovers
Renee Rozell
Sep 09, 2011 Renee Rozell rated it it was amazing
I actually got to be a beta reader for this book. I was caught up in it in no time at all. Can't wait to see more books coming from this author!
Debra Martin
Dec 12, 2011 Debra Martin rated it really liked it
I have the pleasure of reviewing the second book in the Brodie Wade series. “Thaloc Has a Body” by Jerry Hanel is another fast-paced story that keeps the reader turning the pages. Once again, we are dropped into Brodie Wade’s life. He’s a psychic detective who works closely with his police detective friend, Phil Dawson, trying to solve unsolvable crimes.

In book 2 we learn more about Brodie, who sees and hears manifestations of The Truth. The Truth demands that Brodie follow certain clues and pa
Charles
A First Reads Review

So this is the second book of a mystery series, and I must say that not having read the first book in no ways made this one more difficult to understand, with the lone exception that I didn't really know where they were for a while (Chicago), but I suppose I might have missed something early on that would have clued me into that. That said, I'm not sure how much this really felt like it was taking place in Chicago, because the setting seemed much more small town than that, wi
Eeva
Jul 16, 2015 Eeva rated it really liked it
I actually really liked the book, mostly because of Brody. The protagonist is fighting his demons, trying to maintain some balance in his unstable life.
The pace of the story is fast, the Author keeps us on alert what's gonna happen next. I hate when you read the book, you read, and you read, and nothing really happens besides the characters inner, full of doubts monologues.
Katreena
Jul 11, 2012 Katreena rated it it was amazing
Shelves: first-reads
I received this book free from Goodreads Firstread.

This book has mystery, paranormal activity, friendship, and a little romance all in one. There were appropriate points of good humor, not taking away from the story, but relaxing it a bit. Characters were developed enough. Great work and am looking forward to more from this author.
Glenda
Glenda rated it it was amazing
Aug 04, 2012
Erica Goetz
Erica Goetz rated it really liked it
Dec 22, 2015
Mary Steiner
Mary Steiner rated it it was ok
Sep 01, 2014
Phil
Phil rated it liked it
May 05, 2012
Brenda
Brenda rated it liked it
Jul 03, 2012
Carlos
Carlos rated it it was amazing
Dec 20, 2014
Lori Slivensky
Lori Slivensky rated it liked it
May 30, 2013
Chris Esau
Chris Esau rated it really liked it
Sep 29, 2011
Tracey
Tracey rated it it was ok
Sep 30, 2015
Magicdove cunha
Jul 16, 2012 Magicdove cunha rated it it was amazing
it is a good read
Kat Conroy
Kat Conroy rated it liked it
Dec 19, 2014
Amy
Amy rated it it was amazing
Dec 02, 2013
Ashley Todd
Ashley Todd rated it liked it
Jan 11, 2016
Kathy Morris
Kathy Morris rated it it was amazing
Jan 20, 2015
Born2l8
Born2l8 rated it liked it
Jun 12, 2014
Jackie
Jackie rated it really liked it
Oct 23, 2014
Matthew
Matthew rated it it was amazing
Aug 17, 2012
Debra
Debra rated it liked it
Aug 17, 2013
Jeffery
Jeffery rated it really liked it
Dec 18, 2012
Angel Yates
Angel Yates rated it it was amazing
Jun 29, 2016
Jason Mullins
Jason Mullins rated it liked it
Jul 26, 2016
Shelley
Shelley rated it liked it
Jan 05, 2013
Glenn Bullion
Glenn Bullion rated it it was amazing
Sep 28, 2011
  • SAVIOR FREQUENCY (Frequency Series #1)
  • Memoirs of a Gothic Soul
  • Bonereapers
  • Crystal & Bone (October Girls, #1)
  • Into the Darkness (Darkness, #1)
  • She Who Hunts
  • Fire Season (Frank Coffin Mysteries, #3)
  • Apocalypstick
  • The Immortal Scrolls
  • The Night Girl: The Complete Series (All 8 Books)
  • Lie To Me (Black Opals #2)
  • The Gaze
  • Window (The Talisman Chronicles #1)
  • Ninth Crossing: Discovery
  • Until Darkness Comes
  • Ryder On The Storm
  • Another Dawn
  • Eyes to See (Jeremiah Hunt, #1)

Brodie Wade (2 books)
  • Death Has a Name (Brodie Wade, #1)