Start by marking “Thaloc Has a Body (Brodie Wade, #2)” as Want to Read:
Thaloc Has a Body (Brodie Wade, #2)

Thaloc Has a Body (Brodie Wade #2)

3.8 of 5 stars 3.80  ·  rating details  ·  40 ratings  ·  7 reviews
"Thaloc Has a Body is a gripping read. I didn't want to put the book down. Jerry paints the characters perfectly, I felt very connected with them. There was just the right amount of mystery and humor to keep me reading well into the night." - Victorine Lieske, NY Times Best-Selling Author of NOT WHAT SHE SEEMS and THE OVERTAKING Do you love characters that grab a hold of y ...more
Published June 1st 2011 by Createspace

To ask other readers questions about Thaloc Has a Body, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Thaloc Has a Body

Jaidis Shaw
Thaloc Has a Body by Jerry Hanel is the sequel to Mr. Hanel's first book, Death Has a Name. In book one, we were introduced to Brodie Wade and learned about his ability to see The Truth. Since childhood, The Truth has always been presenting itself to Brodie, giving him clues to help solve cases that aren't easily explained by evidence and science. In Thaloc Has a Body, Brodie is investigating another case that has police officers stumped at the evidence.

In the most recent of murder cases, the ki
Keryl Raist
Jul 30, 2011 Keryl Raist rated it 4 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Mystery fans, teen girls, paranormal lovers
Renee Rozell
I actually got to be a beta reader for this book. I was caught up in it in no time at all. Can't wait to see more books coming from this author!
Debra Martin
I have the pleasure of reviewing the second book in the Brodie Wade series. “Thaloc Has a Body” by Jerry Hanel is another fast-paced story that keeps the reader turning the pages. Once again, we are dropped into Brodie Wade’s life. He’s a psychic detective who works closely with his police detective friend, Phil Dawson, trying to solve unsolvable crimes.

In book 2 we learn more about Brodie, who sees and hears manifestations of The Truth. The Truth demands that Brodie follow certain clues and pa
Charles
A First Reads Review

So this is the second book of a mystery series, and I must say that not having read the first book in no ways made this one more difficult to understand, with the lone exception that I didn't really know where they were for a while (Chicago), but I suppose I might have missed something early on that would have clued me into that. That said, I'm not sure how much this really felt like it was taking place in Chicago, because the setting seemed much more small town than that, wi
Katreena
I received this book free from Goodreads Firstread.

This book has mystery, paranormal activity, friendship, and a little romance all in one. There were appropriate points of good humor, not taking away from the story, but relaxing it a bit. Characters were developed enough. Great work and am looking forward to more from this author.
Magicdove cunha
it is a good read
Twilightwatchers
Twilightwatchers marked it as to-read
Dec 17, 2014
Rachel
Rachel added it
Dec 16, 2014
Brenda
Brenda marked it as to-read
Dec 03, 2014
Mary
Mary marked it as to-read
Oct 18, 2014
Patricia Peto
Patricia Peto marked it as to-read
Sep 10, 2014
K. Caffee
K. Caffee marked it as to-read
Aug 27, 2014
Beth Rea
Beth Rea marked it as to-read
Jul 11, 2014
Paulette
Paulette marked it as to-read
Jun 27, 2014
Lori
Lori marked it as to-read
May 08, 2014
Aaron Jones
Aaron Jones marked it as to-read
Apr 13, 2014
Brett
Brett marked it as to-read
Mar 23, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
Death Has a Name (Brodie Wade, #1) The Truth Has Teeth (Brodie Wade, #0) Fort Reiley