Start by marking “Stroke the Demon” as Want to Read:
Stroke the Demon

Stroke the Demon

Strange changes in Nick's body have been happening over the last year, and he can't figure out what's going on. Suddenly, he's growing claws, his eyes are turning red at the worse times, and his temper is through the roof. Nick's always been just a little bit evil, and he doesn't need this complication just when he's about to graduate and move on with his life. A summons f ...more
Nook, 93 pages
Published July 29th 2011 by Risky Ink

To ask other readers questions about Stroke the Demon, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Stroke the Demon

Lexi Ander
May 21, 2012 Lexi Ander rated it it was ok
Shelves: mm-fantasy
This just wasn't my slice of pie.

In my most humble opinion, Nick was just way too young for rough pain/pleasure sex that Logan and Aiden wanted of him. Nick really never had a chance.

A first I thought it was going to be a story where Nick meets the evil innocence-sucking demons, flips them the bird and then goes off and finds someone worthy. Nope, they really do hook up between way too much 'no', 'leave me alone', 'no don't stop', 'never touch me', 'I hate you'. (peeve of mine) Yes or No - pic
Nov 17, 2011 Chris rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Meh kinky m/m paranormal menage about an orphaned 18-year old who discovers that the mysterious benefactors who've been paying for his school and living expenses are demons, and that he was basically bred to be their sex toy. This was one of those stories that had way too much sex for the tiny amount of plot.
Mar 10, 2014 Heather rated it it was ok
Recommended to Heather by: Saha
This was okay. It could of been a lot better with a little plot to help rub off some of the rough edges from Logan and Aiden.

Now, don't get me wrong. I love a good PWP as much as the next gal. But, I was a bit put off (view spoiler)
Oct 15, 2011 Kelly rated it really liked it
Really hot!
Stroke the Demon really did it for me on certain points: mysterious and unpredictable characters (with the exception of Nick - more on that later), a creative premise, and a good bit of smex (view spoiler). Not the strongest (ahem) plot (although someone might say "what plot?"), but the premise hooked me - enough to make me want to read what would happen next with the threesome.

In summary, I was onboard for about 85% of the story,
Apr 05, 2014 Amanda rated it did not like it
I'm not sure why I'm on a "WTF did I just read?" streak right now, but normally, I can let a lot of things slide. This book though was just......

Was it just me or was the MC raped the entire time? Oh he got off, and I guess he "consented" but, he hated the other two MC's, hated what they did to him, wasn't really into the pain/pleasure aspect of things.. No lube was used at all.. It was just bad. so very bad.
Feb 24, 2015 K rated it liked it
Wish there was more background on Logan and Aiden.
Nov 12, 2015 Mona rated it it was ok
Jun 21, 2012 Kate rated it really liked it
Shelves: lgbt
I liked Nick's mix of personality. The good and the bad, the human and the demon. It made him a combination of badass and vulnerability. His demon lovers also had a vulnerable side to them that made them likeable in the end. I wished this story was longer and more in depth. I feel like it could have been quite the novel.
Mary Tillman
Dec 23, 2012 Mary Tillman rated it it was ok
Shelves: demons, same-sex
The dynamics between innocent 18 year old 1/2 demon Nick and who knows how old Aiden and Logan, full demons, comes off as stalkerish and creepy. While the sex between the characters was consensual, it bordered on forced, givin g Nick little to no other option.
Sep 03, 2014 CB rated it it was amazing
A really hot short story. The characters are demons so they should not be likable but for some weird reason they are - and they work!
Beatrix rated it liked it
Oct 01, 2016
Amara added it
Sep 05, 2016
Nina added it
Aug 13, 2016
Mike rated it it was ok
Jul 07, 2016
Jessica Q
Jessica Q rated it it was ok
Jun 12, 2016
Ege rated it it was amazing
Jun 06, 2016
Destiny rated it it was amazing
Apr 22, 2016
Ebosu rated it really liked it
Mar 22, 2016
Noemi De'owl
Noemi De'owl marked it as to-read
Mar 20, 2016
Arlyn marked it as to-read
Jun 22, 2016
Christine A Cordell
Christine A Cordell marked it as to-read
Mar 02, 2016
Sandra added it
Feb 27, 2016
Raven Syto
Raven Syto marked it as to-read
Feb 05, 2016
Sarah added it
Jan 21, 2016
Mark Eidam
Mark Eidam marked it as to-read
Jan 17, 2016
Ely rated it liked it
Jan 08, 2016
Teresa rated it really liked it
Jan 07, 2016
  • Between Heaven & Hell (Heavenly Sins #1)
  • Virgil (Marius Brothers #8)
  • Nephilim Prophecy (The God Code, #1)
  • Cinnamon (Blood Nation, #3)
  • Son of Death (Keepers of the Gods, #1)
  • The Holy Trinity (The Wolves of Gardwich #1)
  • Initiated: Episode Two (The Demon Gate, #2)
  • Any Ordinary Day
  • Hunter (Zeus's Pack, #5)
  • Storm Season (Olympic Cove, #1)
  • Vamp Camp (Vamp Camp, #1)
  • The V Unit
  • Middle Game (Chess, #2)
  • Ice Water in Hell (The City, #2)
  • Covenant in Blood (Partnership in Blood, #2)
  • The Fairy Gift
  • Saving Connor (Tides of Love, #1)
Eden Cole has been creating stories in her head since she was a small child. Love and romance, sensual pleasures find their voice in her erotic stories of romance. Fantasy, paranormal and science fiction are her favorite genres to write in.
More about Eden Cole...