Start by marking “Paws Off, Cheddarface!” as Want to Read:
Paws Off, Cheddarface!

Paws Off, Cheddarface! (Geronimo Stilton #6)

4.13 of 5 stars 4.13  ·  rating details  ·  3,257 ratings  ·  81 reviews
Enter the world of Geronimo Stilton, where another funny adventure is always right around the corner. Each book is a fast-paced adventure with lively art and a unique format kids 7-10 will love. Who Is Geronimo Stilton? That's me! I run a newspaper, but my true passion is writing tales of adventure. Here on Mouse Island, my books are all best-sellers! They are whisker-lick ...more
Published August 1st 2011 by Not Avail (first published 2000)

To ask other readers questions about Paws Off, Cheddarface!, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Paws Off, Cheddarface!

Agali Jimenez

"Paws Off,Cheddarface!," by Geronimo Stilton is the best book I ever read. It is about this mouse named Geronimo Stilton and his family living in New Mouse City. He owns a newspaper called The Rodent's Gazette. His newspaper is one of the best newspaper in New Mouse City. He has an enemy named Sally Ratmousen she owns a newspaper as well but is not as popular as Geronimos. So she has been trying to get rid of The Rodent's Gazette ever since shes heard of it. So she hires a lookalike Geronimo. T
Billy:booklover
This should be one of your favorite books! For some reason they wont tell us the author, but I like mysterius.one of the reasons ilike this book is about the dopleganger. ( a clone. ) The main character Geronimo Stilton is being copied! so he gets in troble for things he didnt do. You may say " Not fair!" or "What rotten guy can this guy be!" I agree! Fortunately there is always a twist in a good story. Sally Ratmousen ( Geronimo's rival ) was the one who tricked and hired a twin for taking ove ...more
Kaitlyns
The boook I am Reading is Paws off Cheddarface, I think that the theme of this book is to not take revenge to far beacuse it can get you introuble and turn right around. Te setting is in New mouse city, the main characters are Geronimo Stilton, Thea Stilton, Trap Stiltion, Benjermin Stilton, and Sally Ratmousen. Sally runs another newpaper “ The Daily Rat” and she is Geronimos enemy, she trys to find a complete look alike who looks just like Geronimo Stilton and make the look alike do bad things ...more
Kelli

I like the Geronimo Stilton book series because its a quick story and its funny. In this book Geronimo and another mouse are fighting over which one is the real Geronimo Stilton. Geronimo's sister Thea doesn't know which mouse is the real one or the fake one, so she kicks the real Geronimo out of the Rodents Gazette. The imposter sells the Rodents Gazette to she is the Rodents Gazette's number 1# enemy. This story isn't just for kids its for all ages.
Denise
After I read this book, I felt bad for Geronimo Stilton because it would be bad if a stranger copied your image as a disguise to trick everyone. The fake Geronimo Stilton was hired by a lady. The lady hired the guy to look like Geronimo because she wanted to ruin his life by taking the whole newsstand that Geronimo owns. I am glad that Geronimo (the real Geronimo) took a revenge on her. And now Geronimo's revenge had worked.
6moo7
عجبني فيه اشياء كثيره
اولها اخراج الكتاب مرة بديع الخط واضح وملون وفيه حركتات
والصور معبره ومناسب عددها
وكل شيء في الكتاب مقربه للواقع مثلا زي نهر الذيل العظيم
Heather
The sixth book in the Geronimo Stilton series. Geronimo wakes to odd day, other mice are accusing of doing things he did not do prior to getting out of bed that morning. Confused he goes to the office to only have it continue. Thinking that something is wrong with Geronimo Thea takes him to the doctor to only be diagnosed with multiple personalities. Thinking that this is also odd and then being asked for his autograph because somemouse saw his latest performance? Confused by this the two find o ...more
Maddy Dutton
When I was a bit younger, I really enjoyed these books!! They were always interesting and fun to read and I definitely would recommend it to ages 8-10, or at least around those ages! I think that Geronimo Stilton is also a great book to read if your bored and you have nothing else to read, it really makes you exited and it's lots of fun! Great book......
Tinyde
I have literally falling in love with this series. I was born a Geronimo Stilton lover and fan. The books are all very well written and have interesting picture and words to describe the story as it goes on. I can't thank Geronimo enough for the books he has written, some of the best books I have ever read. I currently have his latest book on hold at the library and I can't wait to read it. I am warning you if you have not read any of his books I suggest you do it know, you are missing out big t ...more
Agali Jimenez
This book called "Paws Off,Cheddarface!" is so confusing because you dont know who's the real Geronimo Stilton. It all started when his enemy, Sally Ratmousine, wanted to get rid of Geronimo's newspaper. She hired a look-a-like to play Geronimo so she can get the company. it worked it had the real Geronimo confused. Then Sally got what she wanted the company. Geronimo knew what she was up to so he hired a look-a-like Sally Ratmousine. The fake Sally gave the company back to Geronimo back his com ...more
Jane
I thought it was such a coincidence that there happened to be a mouse that looked just like Geronimo Stilton in his town.
This book is about Geronimo Stilton's enemy who tries to trick "The real him" to sell her his newspaper company. She asks for an actor who looks just like Geronimo Stilton. The real Geronimo stilton is confused that "he" did those thigs.
He finally finds a way to trick his enemy and get his revenge. He dresses his cousin like his enemy and makes "her" give him hisnewspaper ba
Polly
Possibly the first Geronimo Stilton I've made myself read all the way through. I can see why kids like them, but I find the format fairly annoying, although it's a cute idea.
Jake
This is a fun and good book.
Rahulp
This book was intresting how the newspaper company won over the other newspaper company!
A_Cathi
Funny for some of my first grade boys and girls! I loved the play with words. Many of the words were changed to include the rodent family theme. For instance, when talking about the Encyclopaedia Britannica, they stated Encyclopaedia Ratannica! Illustrations are throughout the book and the text is often changed in color, size & style to emphasis an idea, thought or word.
Keshley Mendoza
Hey guys! All who downloaded this book should help me. How can I read this? I can only read the ones I downloaded in my ebooks. I can't read the ones in my books. Please! HELP ME! I can't even find the answer in Google so I'm searching for help here. Please reply ASAP! Thank you so much to all who will help! Hope to see your answers immediately :D God bless :))
Farhana Faruq
Ha.. I loved this one!! Geronimo runs into some problems when another (identical) Geronimo shows up in town.

I'm not sure why some reviewers found it boring, it could be because some youngins might not catch the humor.. but I thought it was great! So far, it's my favorite of the series.
Liz
We just LOVE all the Geronimo Stilton books....a fun read together book with the kids. The stories are funny, jokes and references always make you chuckle as it is told in mouse language. Colorful pages, interesting adventures and mysteries....we can't get enough of these books! Highly recommend.
Vonnegut
Bookworm062
This was my fav book when I was younger because it's an awesome book funny too two things I love finding in books in my opinion it certainly is a good read!!!!! This is the book that made me start reading I was mesmerised ever since then I read as if its food or water :)
Mary
Cute story where Geronimo has a twin and the man is taking over his life and causing him all kinds of trouble. Thea and Trap help Geronimo get his life back and get even with the woman who caused it all in the first place.
Morghan B
This book keeps u thinking and if u like a mystery read this book p.s (spoilers please stop because u are ruining the fun of reading! Which is to find out what the book is about) So please stop please and thank you!!
Karen
It was very interesting because there were two Geronimo's to begin with.

Why were there two Geronimo's?
Well what do you see on the cover?! Two Geronimos!
Weeboon W7
it funny to find out that there is a person that looks the same Geronimo stilton! at first i thought one of them was an imposter, but later two are real.
Kelly
i think Sally the mouse who wanted to take over Geronimo Stilton's workshop was so mean to do that, and to scold the employees that work for her.
Fernando
I really enjoyed this book it was really funny and it took me a day to read even less like 2 hours or so i recommend it !
Heather
Geronimo Stilton is flummoxed in this case of identity theft. What will he do when an impostor takes over his life?
Zoe
That the Daily Rat was a scam.They made a copy of Geronimo!Yes I said Geronimo.Geronimo Stilton.It was scary!
  • Thea Stilton and the Mountain of Fire
  • Thea Stilton And The Ghost Of The Shipwreck
  • Monday with a Mad Genius (Magic Tree House, #38)
  • A Thief at the National Zoo (Capital Mysteries #9)
  • The Moon Scroll (The Secrets Of Droon, #15)
A pseudonym of Elisabetta Dami, aka Thea Stilton.

Elisabetta Dami is an Italian author that currently resides in Italy. She is the author of the Geronimo Stilton series, a bestselling childrens book. She enjoys traveling the world seeking ideas for her series. She writes under a pseudonym of Geronimo Stilton. She is also a co-owner of Italian based publishing company Edizioni Piemme. Her books have
More about Geronimo Stilton...
Lost Treasure of the Emerald Eye (Geronimo Stilton, #1) The Curse of the Cheese Pyramid (Geronimo Stilton, #2) Cat and Mouse in a Haunted House (Geronimo Stilton, #3) Geronimo Stilton, Secret Agent (Geronimo Stilton, #34) My Name Is Stilton, Geronimo Stilton (Geronimo Stilton, #19)