Tumbleweeds

Tumbleweeds

3.78 of 5 stars 3.78  ·  rating details  ·  100 ratings  ·  13 reviews
Published April 20th 2011 by Decadent Publishing Company (first published 2009)

Margaret
This is a little different from the other books I have read so far. In the beginning our main female and male characters met under odd circumstances. He was trying to break up a fight and she was trying to start one. They seem to be an extremely odd pair.
Berry has grown up in a house under the care of a madam and her girls since her parents died. She has come to know how men act and does not want any part of it. She has decided to be single for as long as she lives.
Tavis is our town sheriff....more
Ally
May 05, 2011 Ally rated it 3 of 5 stars
Shelves: 2011, ebook
As the adopted daughter of the town’s madam, Strawberry Meadows has seen it all. After ten years of living in Lily Bell’s saloon she believes all men are the same: wild cads, cheating husbands, tumbleweeds, and outlaws. Marriage is not an option, but when Berry comes face to face with the town’s new sheriff, she finds herself fighting feelings she has never before experienced. With friends and family playing matchmaker, controlling the urge to throw herself into the lawman’s arms proves more dif...more
Lorraine Lesar
Not sure how I found this book as it is not my usual reading matter. Really glad that I did, as I thoroughly enjoyed it! A nice sweet love story with no graphic sex scenes. It's free on Kindle at the moment and if you like romance - go for it!
Laine
The story is very exciting that it made me want to know the real score between tavis and berry. both wanting to settle down yet afraid that they might later regret it due to their past. i was happy that it has a happy ending and they had twins. i really do love them and how their love blossomed as they got to know each other more.
Diane
I don't usually go for western type books but I did like this one... It was pretty hot lol
Decadent Publishing LLC
"I am a *huge* fan of western historicals, particularly those set in the brothels of the Old West, so this book was practially made for me! I absolutely adored Strawberry and the ladies of Lily Bell's Saloon. The romance, the action, the perfect western setting...I just hope to revisit these characters again soon!

The perfect blend of sweet and spicy, this book is a must read for lovers of historical romance." ~Courtesy of M. Lapierre
Cornélia
that was a nice freebie. (the price might have changed since I bought this book back in march 2012)

The question is to know whether T. is a tumbleweed or not.
Liked the background, the secondary characters but I still don't get how Lilly Bell could have set Berry up with J. (I guess for the plot sake...)
Desi Alonso
Desi Alonso marked it as to-read
Jun 17, 2014
Summer Sartain
Summer Sartain marked it as to-read
Jun 09, 2014
Felicia Crase
Felicia Crase marked it as to-read
Jun 07, 2014
Deb
Deb marked it as to-read
May 22, 2014
Mir
Mir marked it as to-read
May 18, 2014
Helen
Helen added it
May 14, 2014
Katherine
Katherine marked it as to-read
Apr 26, 2014
Debbie
Debbie added it
Mar 28, 2014
Abigail
Abigail marked it as to-read
Feb 22, 2014
Denise Orloski
Denise Orloski marked it as to-read
Jan 22, 2014
Veri
Veri marked it as to-read
Sep 18, 2013
Peggy
Peggy added it
Aug 20, 2013
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »
Thanks! 1 2 Dec 22, 2011 02:01PM
Killer Kisses A Taste of Terror (Guard My Heart, #2) Passions Bite Reluctant Angel The Guarding of Eden