Fallen Series Trilogy: Passion, Torment and Fallen (Fallen, #1-3)

Fallen Series Trilogy: Passion, Torment and Fallen (Fallen #1-3)

4.4 of 5 stars 4.40  ·  rating details  ·  939 ratings  ·  27 reviews
These are the first three books of the incredible "Fallen" series, collected together in a deluxe box set. Relive every passionate moment of Luce and Daniel's epic romance across 5,000 years of history. This bestselling gothic romance is for all adult and teenage fans of supernatural fiction. It includes Fallen, Torment and Passion. Get ready to fall...

Fallen
What if the p...more
Published (first published November 1st 2011)

The Hunger Games by Suzanne CollinsGabriel's Inferno by Sylvain ReynardFifty Shades Darker by E.L. JamesA Discovery of Witches by Deborah HarknessDivergent by Veronica Roth
Favorite Books You Recommend
32nd out of 273 books — 124 voters
Torn by Christine  HughesSilence by Becca FitzpatrickHush, Hush by Becca FitzpatrickCrescendo by Becca FitzpatrickFallen by Lauren Kate
YA fallen angels
39th out of 61 books — 97 voters

More lists with this book...

Deborah
Well i have just finished the Fourth book in this serise and thought it should really try and untangel my mixed feeling about this serise.I first read books one and two a few years ago and i remember enjoying them but had to stop reading as the next few books hadn't been published back then. Last week i went to my libary and saw all 4 of them on the selves so thought i would give them a go again as i hate not finishing a serise.

BOOK ONE: 3 stars.I rember enjoying it first time i read it a lot mo...more
Karen Whooley

The Fallen Sequence: An Omnibus Edition

Lauren Kate's New York Times bestselling FALLEN novels: FALLEN, TORMENT, and PASSION, available for the first time together in an ebook omnibus edition.

What if the person you were meant to be with could never be yours?
Fallen
There's something achingly familiar about Daniel Grigori. Mysterious and aloof, he captures Luce Price's attention from the moment she sees him on her first day at Sword & Cross boarding school in Savannah. He's the one bright spot i

Angelica
I definitely love this series, the way luce and daniel kept getting obstacles to discovered what she truly is but kept coming back to each other in the end, how you could easily imagine it and that Lueren Kate based the events on real life ones was so good. I simply loved it
Winona Norberg
I must say, this series was amazing, I didn't expect anything like what I did. Lucinda was awesome, not bad of an annoying character like some female lead characters (not rigging on any other books I still love the books) and I know they are making a movie, let us hope they don't mess it up.
Christina Christine
I loved this book series. Lauren describes the characters and the places with an amazing way and her imagination is just something so special! I can't wait for her next books!!!
Nyle
I've read it, and at first I was " hmm, am getting hook " but as I finished the first book and got hold of the second one, I kinda feel that it just goes on and on, and nothing much happens. It's like the author already explained one point, but she couldn't stop saying it over and over again... must be a lack of something to make the story a little interesting. It started out great for me, but as the series goes it kinda fall short. Just my opinion.
RumpelstiltskinFan#1
Amazing series that will stay with me forever
Bethany
My Dad and I read these at the same time and we couldn't put em down! We loved talking about them. I loved the storyline and I loved the main characters. I really lived in this series like I did with Mortal Instruments & Harry Potter. But, that's how I like to read: by diving in full force. I really want to start them again for the 3rd round!
Vampireness
the fallen series is about a girl with raven black hair her named is lucinda and what she doesnt know is that she always die at 17 teen because of this curse with her fallen angel boyfriend daniel but this time is different she isnt going to burst into flames their is a loop hole in the curse maybe lucinda and daniel can be together
Marli
I really liked the first book. The story got a little "out there" as the series went on. It wasn't so bad that I stopped reading them though. Wasn't expecting much so I was disappointed. I'd still recommend for people to read if they have already read all my top recommendations :)
Apollonia
These book are amazing, seriously. They make me believe in true love!
Sherry Pryor
These are stories about fallen angels and nephilium (half angel-half human). I liked the series, at times it got a little repetitive but I was wooed by the ending. Great ending!
Emma Mcgovern
Thoroughly enjoyed this series. The whole angel spin makes it exciting. Luce and Daniel are made for each other but like most relationships there are hurdles.
Ehud
This is really best if you are a teenage girl. Since I'm not, I found it to be lacking sophistication and complex relationships.
Sabrina
Great series. The first book starts off kinda slow, and confusing. But it's worth the read and I highly recommend it.
Wendy Bethea
I am on the book Passion where she is learning more about herself - I am enjoying the series.
Danyrae
Took me awhile to get into it and understand what was going on but by book 2 I was hooked!
Carolyne
I started reading the sample to see if my daughter would like these books and then I got hooked.
Jessica Rueda
Loved this book so much that i cried when i finished the series!
Wendy Fontana
The whole series is very good. Would recommend as a good read.
Sheryl Mae
So incredible.... Cant wait to see it in the movie
Sofie Barrette
Pretty good, but sometimes long.
Yona
Loved this Series!
Emgie Flores
nothing
Michelle
Michelle marked it as to-read
Apr 19, 2014
Daniel and Luce make a cute couple 1 2 Sep 10, 2011 07:19PM
  • Becca Fitzpatrick Collection: Crescendo, Hush, Hush & Silence
  • The Morganville Vampires, #1-12
  • The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones; City of Ashes; City of Glass; City of Fallen Angels; City of Lost Souls
  • Hunted / Tempted / Burned / Awakened (House of Night, #5-8)
  • The Omega Point
  • The Immortals Collection (The Immortals, #1-4)
  • Voracious
  • Cupcakes, Lies, and Dead Guys (Annie Graceland Mystery, #1)
  • Never Ending (Never Knights, #3)
  • Black Dagger Brotherhood Collection (Black Dagger Brotherhood, #1-9)
  • The Nostradamus Prophecies
  • The Big Time (Football Genius, #4)
  • A Warrior's Desire (The Esri, #3)
  • A Witch's Memory (The Council, #1)
  • The Iron Fey Boxed Set: The Iron King, The Iron Daughter, The Iron Queen, The Iron Knight
  • The Trip
  • The Sound of Building Coffins
  • O Vendedor De Sonhos - O Chamado
Lauren Kate grew up in Dallas, went to school in Atlanta, and started writing in New York.
She is the author of Fallen and The Betrayal of Natalie Hargrove. She lives in Laurel Canyon with her husband and hopes to work in a restaurant kitchen, get a dog, and learn how to surf.
She is currently at work on the sequel to Fallen.
More about Lauren Kate...
Fallen (Fallen, #1) Torment (Fallen, #2) Passion (Fallen, #3) Rapture (Fallen, #4) Fallen in Love (Fallen, #3.5)