Start by marking “Halb Verliebt Ist Voll Daneben Roman” as Want to Read:
Blank-133x176
Halb Verliebt Ist Voll...

Lucy-Anne Holmes

Halb Verliebt Ist Voll Daneben Roman (Sarah Sargeant #2)

3.92 of 5 stars 3.92  ·  rating details  ·  270 ratings  ·  24 reviews

‘Have I mentioned that I’m hopelessly in love with you?’

Actress Sarah Sargeant has finally landed the perfect boyfriend. Bu
Published 2011 by Blanvalet (first published August 1st 2010)

To ask other readers questions about Halb Verliebt Ist Voll Daneben Roman, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Halb Verliebt Ist Voll Daneben Roman

Love Fool
Actress Sarah Sargeant has finally landed the perfect boyfriend. But as she leaves London for LA, Sarah finds herself morphing from the perfect girlfriend, baby voicing 'i love you's, into a nutty one who throws phones and screams a lot.

Where did it all go wrong? Was it the photo of a semi-naked ex-girlfriend doing a downward dog she found in her boyfriend's filofax? Or maybe it’s the steamy sex scene she films with the handsomest man in the world, ever.

I am so disappointed in this book. I recom
Kayleigh
I thought the book started off really well and had some funny moments in it. The character of Sarah was amazing and fit into the story well, very believable. However, certain things (especially towards the end) didnt add up. For example, SPOILER ALERT..why would Rachel invite Simon, Ruth and Anna to her wedding knowing that would be awkward for her best friend, Sarah? It doesnt state in the book anywhere that Rachel was close to Simon. The ending was a bit rushed for me. When Sarah and Leo "brea ...more
Chanpreet
I really should be asleep right now. I've got to be up and out of the house in little over 5 hours, but once I started this book, I couldn't put it down. This sequel is just as good as the first book. In fact I am hoping there are more Sarah Sargent books on the horizon. This book was a little more serious than the first, but it was still enjoyable. But I will keep my fingers crossed in hopes of more stories with Sarah.
Isa
Originally reviewed on Words in a Teacup.

Sarah Sargeant, full-time actress and most-time waitress, has finally found the right man. Of course it has to go downhill when she leaves London for LA and finds a sexy picture of her man’s ex in his planner. She turns from snuggly to prickly in under a second and while she may not be able to sing (despite what her CV says), she’s certainly able to scream and proves just how batty she can be.

Let’s get straight down to business. This book made me happy. A
Kevin I Heart.. Chick Lit
Rating : 5/5

We kissed until it became necessary to stop so that we could breathe, by which time my lips were so swollen it looked like I’d been pleasuring a brillo pad. We grinned at each other again and I felt the urge to utter something brilliantly intellectual. ‘Have I mentioned that I’m hopelessly in love with you?'

Actress Sarah Sargeant has finally landed the perfect boyfriend. But as she leaves London for LA, Sarah finds herself morphing from the perfect girlfriend, baby voicing 'I love yo
Rosie
I really enjoyed this book, it was funny and it had a good plot. Sarah was a good character to have in a book like this, although after a while her swearing became a little tiring and I started to find her quite frustrating. The book had many good twists in it pulled off very well (even if they didn't make sense at times) however I felt that sometimes the book was a little disjointed, especially towards the end.

At the end it just seemed a little rushed and just thrown together. What would make i
Vanessa Samuel
From one of the best to possibly one of the most mind-numbing chick-lit books I have ever read. The laugh out loud humour in the beginning lulled me into a false sense of security because by halfway it was comparable to reading the script of a really bad soap opera or reality TV show*. It took such a sheer amount of effort to complete it that I didn't even wish for it to get better. I just wished for it to end. I really enjoyed her debut novel but this one missed the mark entirely.

*{SPOILERS} Al
Agi
3,5 stars.
It was much, much better than "50 ways..." but not SO my kind of book. OK, it was a good laugh sometimes, and there were some twists in it, very good pulled together, but some of the situations were just too ridiculous and IMO not possible to happen and I really don't think we need so much swearing in one book. Apart from swearing, it was written with a very easy and flottering language and some of the comments were hilarious.
The better part of the book was too slow for me, then it fas
Carol
I haven't yet read the first of these books but I enjoyed this one. It took me a while to get used to the very chatty style but I soon warmed to the main character. There were many funny, laugh out loud moments. It was a very enjoyable read. I liked the coming together of all the characters at the wedding in the end, though I did wonder why Simon was invited - I wasn't sure what his connection was to the happy couple. A small point as I generally enjoyed the story... Strike that I've now read th ...more
Emma Sharpe
I loved Sarah. She was everything I want to be, funny, jealous when necessary, cheeky, cool but made mistakes that were hilarious. Julia and Rachel were the perfect best friends too. Simon was a good, equal combination of God/twat at the same time which was emotional trivial but in a good way. And don't even get me started in Leo, Leo was described by Holmes as basically the ideal man and what I loved was he doesn't turn out how I expected which was a pleasant surprise. Without giving too much a ...more
June
I thoroughly enjoy Lucy-Anne Holmes' books. I find them funny and touching, rude, sweet and unpredictable. There is always a plot twist you don't expect. This was fab, I loved it.
Rachel
I love anything she writes- an amazing chick lit novel! Perfect for lazy days!
I didn't realise that this was the sequel to Lucy-Anne Holmes' '50 ways to find a lover' when I started reading the book. However, if like me you haven't read the first you can still read this and follow what's going on and know what's happened in the past to main character Sarah without feeling lost. This is the perfect book for you if you are a fan of the chick lit novels and looking for a good laugh with some romance.
SaraJayne
I loved this book! Hilarious, well-written, stories woven in very well - it was brilliant!

It's a fast read, and lighthearted. The writing style is very engaging, and kept me turning pages - I finished all 450 pages in 2 sittings. I look forward to reading some of this author's other work!
Laura Simpson
Yet again my friend is amazing at choosing books that I will love! Hilarious and so much fun reading. I even was a bit teary :L Sometimes you just love the main character other times you wont to laugh at her, others laugh with her! Other times you want to shake her and say noooo! Was not really sure what to make of the ending but I loved it still!!!
Lexi
Knihu som dostala na narodeniny a hnusná(!!) slovenská obálka ma odstrašila natoľko, že som ju odkladala, kým sa dalo. Nakoniec som ju ale prečítala, knižka je fajn, vtipne napísaná (niekoľkokrát som sa nahlas rozosmiala), obsahuje pár zaujímavých zvratov, len koniec sa mi zdal trochu nahustený.
Jeanette
absolutely hilarious. i laughed out loud the whole way through the book. he is a very talented author, and only her second book x
Kelaine Blades
If you want a light hearted chick lit read with some funny Brit culture & humour, this is for you! Lots of laughs..,
Kooky
Laugh out loud hilarius lots of bad language and cringingly embarrasing moments i can relate too.
Claudia
It had a few very funny moments, well written, but other than that, just an 'ok' book.
Kirsty (overflowing library)
Can't remember book one enough to care. Moving on.
Talli Roland
A fun and entertaining read! Love the MC and her voice.
Michelle Deans
Another hilarious effort from Lucy-Anne Holmes.
Aileen
Brilliant book funny and witty
Nana Lee
Nana Lee marked it as to-read
Nov 23, 2014
  • A Passionate Love Affair with a Total Stranger
  • William Walker's First Year Of Marriage: A Horror Story
  • Rules For A Perfect Life
  • Flatmates
(Un)like a Virgin 50 Ways To Find A Lover (Sarah Sargeant, #1) Just a Girl, Standing in Front of a Boy

“I used to be in a wonderful relationship with a bloke called Simon. We were supposed to live happily ever after. But we didn't. Our wonderful relationship followed the other oft-trod path.
It went tits up.”
0 likes
“I wish I had protected the relationship. I wish I'd nurtured it like a child. Instead I said, ‘Where do you want to play? The building site or the road? And would you like a gun or a knife, or how about both and some solvents?’ So off my relationship toddled into the middle of the M25 with a Pritt Stick up its nose.” 0 likes