Start by marking “Duck & Goose, Here Comes the Easter Bunny!” as Want to Read:
Duck & Goose, Here Comes the Easter Bunny!

Duck & Goose, Here Comes the Easter Bunny! (Duck & Goose)

3.88  ·  Rating Details  ·  244 Ratings  ·  19 Reviews
Duck & Goose are back! New York Times bestselling author and illustrator Tad Hills brings our favorite feathered friends out to celebrate spring in this sturdy board book. Duck & Goose have lots of ideas about how to find the Easter Bunny, but will they succeed? Preschoolers won't be able to resist this latest board book featuring Duck & Goose, lots of colorful ...more
Board Book, 22 pages
Published January 24th 2012 by Schwartz & Wade

To ask other readers questions about Duck & Goose, Here Comes the Easter Bunny!, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Duck & Goose, Here Comes the Easter Bunny!

Meg McGregor
May 13, 2014 Meg McGregor rated it really liked it
Shelves: read-to-lexi
Duck and Goose want to find the perfect hiding place to wait and watch for the Easter Bunny. They think they have found the perfect spot until they fall asleep.

A great story at Easter time or anytime your little ones want to have a case of the giggles.
Smith Family
Mar 26, 2016 Smith Family rated it it was amazing
Shelves: easter
Favorite Easter Board Books: http://onceuponatime-bookblog.blogspo...

In this fun and colorful board book, Duck & Goose are in a search for the Easter bunny. Filled with will lots of laughter and, of course, Easter eggs!
Rosa Cline
Apr 04, 2016 Rosa Cline rated it really liked it
Shelves: kids, easter
A cute board book for younger children Duck and Goose are trying to see the Easter Bunny. So they try and find places to 'hide'... My preschool age granddaughter giggled through this adorable story.
Jessica McKenna
Apr 15, 2014 Jessica McKenna rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Adorable

A quick enjoyable read my two year old wanted to hear over and over again- many moments for conversation and laughter. Looking forward to reading other books in the series.
Dewey
Mar 28, 2016 Dewey rated it really liked it
Shelves: st-easter
Adorable! This is perfect for toddlers or preschoolers. The story is pretty simple, and the illustrations are super cute.
Jocelin
Another cute one in the Duck & Goose series. Trying to catch the Easter bunny is not as easy as it seems.
Dee
Mar 26, 2014 Dee rated it liked it
Shelves: library, board-books
A nice duck and goose book about hiding to see the Easter bunny! They are silly and fun with bright colors!
Apr 06, 2015 Megan rated it really liked it
Super cute. I read it with my 6 month old ... As a bonus, she seems to think it tastes delicious!
Teresa Lavender
Aug 27, 2014 Teresa Lavender rated it really liked it
Adorable story about a duck and goose waiting for the Easter bunny.
Beth
Mar 15, 2014 Beth added it
Shelves: children-s, easter
It can be exhausting trying to find the Easter Bunny.
Lindsey
Mar 31, 2013 Lindsey rated it really liked it
As adorable as all the other Duck & Goose books, in this installment, Duck & Goose are trying to find a place to hide and watch the Easter Bunny deliver his goodies. They go through some silly choices but (inevitably) fall asleep before the big moment.

A cute, non-religious Easter book with great illustrations.
Charity
Feb 28, 2014 Charity rated it really liked it
Shelves: children, holidays
Comical, colorful book. Love it.
jacky
Mar 19, 2013 jacky rated it liked it
A cute little story. Natalie likes it and asks to hear it. More fun if you already know Duck and Goose from any of their other books. Best part is when Goose says, "Maybe."
Feb 14, 2012 Sarah rated it really liked it
I love Duck & Goose; here is their Easter story. They try to find a place to hide so they can watch for the Easter bunny. Really adorable!
Kristin Fletcher-spear
overdrive app eBook. nothing to do with the story itself, but I should download the book not stream it in the app.
Mar 19, 2012 Megan rated it liked it
Duck & goose try to hide so they can see the Easter Bunny, but the bunny is too wily for them.
Sep 17, 2015 Megan rated it really liked it
Shelves: childrens
A cute little Easter board book for little ones. Nice, simple illustrations.
Carole
Mar 03, 2012 Carole rated it it was amazing
Perfect for toddlers!
Amanda Allen
Apr 06, 2013 Amanda Allen rated it really liked it
Cute!
Kasey
Kasey rated it it was amazing
Jun 21, 2016
Kimberly Hughes
Kimberly Hughes rated it liked it
Jun 13, 2016
Madison
Madison rated it it was ok
Jun 12, 2016
Emily
Emily rated it liked it
Jun 09, 2016
Bob Wu
Bob Wu is currently reading it
May 23, 2016
Aaliyah Hopkins
Aaliyah Hopkins rated it liked it
May 21, 2016
Angelina Almaguer
Angelina Almaguer rated it it was amazing
May 19, 2016
  • Ollie's Easter Eggs (Gossie and Friends)
  • Happy Easter, Mouse!
  • Mouse's First Snow
  • One Snowy Night
  • Frankenstein: A BabyLit® Anatomy Primer
  • Spot's First Christmas
“Whenever I picture myself [as a child],” says Tad Hills, “I am doing art. I spent a lot of time on my own making things, drawing, and painting.” Hills was not consciously trying to become an artist, rather his motives were innocent and pure. “I liked making things,” he says.

As a graduate of Skidmore College in New York with a degree in art, Hills describes himself as the ultimate freelancer. He’s
More about Tad Hills...

Duck & Goose (1 - 10 of 11 books)
  • Duck & Goose
  • Duck, Duck, Goose
  • Duck & Goose Find A Pumpkin
  • Duck & Goose, How Are You Feeling?
  • Duck & Goose, It's Time For Christmas!
  • Duck & Goose, 1, 2, 3