Duck & Goose, Here Comes the Easter Bunny!

Duck & Goose, Here Comes the Easter Bunny! (Duck & Goose)

3.82 of 5 stars 3.82  ·  rating details  ·  120 ratings  ·  13 reviews
Duck & Goose are back! New York Times bestselling author and illustrator Tad Hills brings our favorite feathered friends out to celebrate spring in this sturdy board book. Duck & Goose have lots of ideas about how to find the Easter Bunny, but will they succeed? Preschoolers won't be able to resist this latest board book featuring Duck & Goose, lots of colorful...more
Board Book, 22 pages
Published January 24th 2012 by Schwartz & Wade

To ask other readers questions about Duck & Goose, Here Comes the Easter Bunny!, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Duck & Goose, Here Comes the Easter Bunny!

Chicka Chicka Boom Boom by Bill Martin Jr.Mr. Brown Can Moo! Can You? by Dr. SeussIf You Give a Mouse a Cookie by Laura Joffe NumeroffNeurology by April Chloe TerrazasCellular Biology by April Chloe Terrazas
Awesome children's books
11th out of 22 books — 7 voters
Seven Wonders Of The WORLD by Anna OthitisMy First Fun Golf Steps by Anna OthitisThe Cat in the Hat by Dr. SeussWhere the Wild Things Are by Maurice SendakFour is a little, Four is a LOT by Cheska Komissar
Books for four-year-old children
152nd out of 233 books — 176 voters

More lists with this book...

Meg McGregor
Duck and Goose want to find the perfect hiding place to wait and watch for the Easter Bunny. They think they have found the perfect spot until they fall asleep.

A great story at Easter time or anytime your little ones want to have a case of the giggles.
Jessica McKenna
Adorable

A quick enjoyable read my two year old wanted to hear over and over again- many moments for conversation and laughter. Looking forward to reading other books in the series.
Jocelin
Another cute one in the Duck & Goose series. Trying to catch the Easter bunny is not as easy as it seems.
Dee
A nice duck and goose book about hiding to see the Easter bunny! They are silly and fun with bright colors!
Beth
Mar 15, 2014 Beth added it
Shelves: children-s, easter
It can be exhausting trying to find the Easter Bunny.
Lindsey
As adorable as all the other Duck & Goose books, in this installment, Duck & Goose are trying to find a place to hide and watch the Easter Bunny deliver his goodies. They go through some silly choices but (inevitably) fall asleep before the big moment.

A cute, non-religious Easter book with great illustrations.
Charity
Comical, colorful book. Love it.
jacky
A cute little story. Natalie likes it and asks to hear it. More fun if you already know Duck and Goose from any of their other books. Best part is when Goose says, "Maybe."
I love Duck & Goose; here is their Easter story. They try to find a place to hide so they can watch for the Easter bunny. Really adorable!
Kristin Fletcher-spear
overdrive app eBook. nothing to do with the story itself, but I should download the book not stream it in the app.
Megan
Duck & goose try to hide so they can see the Easter Bunny, but the bunny is too wily for them.
Carole
Perfect for toddlers!
Diane Morrone
Diane Morrone marked it as to-read
Jul 20, 2014
Marie
Marie marked it as to-read
Jul 02, 2014
Ariana
Ariana added it
Jun 11, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
“Whenever I picture myself [as a child],” says Tad Hills, “I am doing art. I spent a lot of time on my own making things, drawing, and painting.” Hills was not consciously trying to become an artist, rather his motives were innocent and pure. “I liked making things,” he says.

As a graduate of Skidmore College in New York with a degree in art, Hills describes himself as the ultimate freelancer. He’s...more
More about Tad Hills...
How Rocket Learned to Read Rocket Writes a Story Duck & Goose Duck & Goose Find A Pumpkin Duck, Duck, Goose