Start by marking “Amelia Jane Is Naughty Again!” as Want to Read:
Amelia Jane Is Naughty Again!

Amelia Jane Is Naughty Again!

3.89 of 5 stars 3.89  ·  rating details  ·  217 ratings  ·  8 reviews
Amelia Jane is back with a new look! The other toys do their very best to try to teach her to be good, but the terror of the toy cupboard can't behave herself for long.
Published 2001 by Egmont (first published October 20th 1978)

To ask other readers questions about Amelia Jane Is Naughty Again!, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Amelia Jane Is Naughty Again!

Sarah Barrington
This book is a collection of short stories by Enid Blyton about a group of toys who all live together in an attic. One toy in particular, a doll called Amelia Jane, is very naughty, and loves to tease and annoy all of the other toys by being very naughty. In each short story, we follow Amelia Jane as she gets up to mischief, and see how all of the other toys react to this. However, Amelia Jane always learns her lesson in the end and is very sorry for her behaviour... until the next story.

Enid Bl
Indah W
I don't really like this book!

Sesuai dengan judulnya, Amelia Jane is naughty!!

And arrrggghhh.. I get annoyed by her naughtiness, ugghh.. kalo gua jadi salah satu karakter dalam buku itu, gua pengen bisa ngejewer dia tiap saat, wakakakakak :p

Mungkin karena gua bacanya sekarang kali yee so I don't enjoy reading this so much :p

Sorry yaa, Enid, I still love you though tapii nih seri just not my kind of books :D
Jill Gooding
One of my childhood favourites!
Danielle Siddon
Amelia Jane is a very naughty doll who scribbles on walls, plays postman, climbs up a tree and writes a letter with ink.This is a very good book but it doesn't beat the Lord of the rings.She loves playing pranks on the other toys but the toys always find a way to get their own back. An enjoyable story suitable to a range of aged children.
Emily
May 15, 2013 Emily rated it 4 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Everybody - young/old
Shelves: children-s
One of my favourite book series from childhood. I loved Amelia Jane books because she was so naughty and always reminded myself a little bit of me when I was that age.

Brilliant!
Maddy
its a fantastic book. =) i can remember reading one every night. there are small stories in it. i love enid blytons books. they are easy to read and very enjoyable!
Krystal
I loved the Amelia Jane series because it appealed to my inner rebel. She inspired me! Loved the adventures.
Isabelle
Rhymes
Rhymes added it
Mar 24, 2015
Bjarke
Bjarke marked it as to-read
Mar 15, 2015
Daphne
Daphne added it
Feb 02, 2015
Asad Shamsi
Asad Shamsi marked it as to-read
Feb 02, 2015
Kaneisha
Kaneisha marked it as to-read
Jan 20, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next »
  • Mr. Majeika
  • Birbal The Clever (Amar Chitra Katha)
  • Not Just a Witch
  • Pinocchio and His Puppet Show Adventure (Disney's Wonderful World of Reading)
  • West of the Moon (Troll, #1-3)
  • Adventures of the Little Wooden Horse
  • Morgan Morning
  • Gobbolino The Witch's Cat (Kingfisher Classics)
  • Oliver Twist
  • My Naughty Little Sister (Naughty Little Sister, #1)
  • Fraction Action
  • The Dragons of Winter (The Chronicles of the Imaginarium Geographica, #6)
  • The Cinder-Eyed Cats
  • Emma
  • The Paper Dolls
  • Claude In The City
  • Coral The Reef Fairy (Rainbow Magic: The Green Fairies, #4)
(See also her pen name Mary Pollock)

Born in 1897 in South London, Enid Mary Blyton was the eldest of three children, and showed an early interest in music and reading. She was educated at St. Christopher's School, Beckenham, and - having decided not to pursue her music - at Ipswich High School, where she trained as a kindergarten teacher. She taught for five years before her 1924 marriage to edito
More about Enid Blyton...
The Magic Faraway Tree (The Faraway Tree, #2) The Enchanted Wood (The Faraway Tree, #1) Five on a Treasure Island (Famous Five, #1) The Faraway Tree Stories (The Faraway Tree #1-3) The Folk of the Faraway Tree (The Faraway Tree, #3)