Start by marking “Legacy of a Mad Scientist” as Want to Read:
Legacy of a Mad Scientist

Legacy of a Mad Scientist

4.37 of 5 stars 4.37  ·  rating details  ·  19 ratings  ·  4 reviews
Dr. Fox may be the smartest man in the world, but he is also his own worst enemy. His daughter, Ashley, is a cybernetic killing-machine, programmed to protect her younger brother. When Dr. Fox becomes a threat to national security, Ashley and Geoff are on the run, and not from the enemy but towards them.

Three hundred years into the future, man has mastered gravity and citi
Published (first published June 29th 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Legacy of a Mad Scientist, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Legacy of a Mad Scientist

David Fournier
A high tech, action packed, sci-fi, thriller for teens and up.

Thirteen year old Ashley Fox is thrust into a battle (thanks to her father)with a repressive government that at any time it chooses. Following the apparent death of both her parents Ashley and her brother Geoffery are running for their lives, with no one they can truly trust except each other.
Lee
If you enjoyed the classic Frankenstein, this is a good read. A futuristic dystopia that a creation of man exists in. A great read and great concept.

Rob Newman
Http://www.TrialsofAsh.com

I read Legacy before it was published. I had seen some of the reviews it was getting on various critique sites and I was curious, but completely unprepared for what I would find. Back then I was looking for new fiction to start my Publishing House, Alpha Channel Books.

This is the most surprising, understated and captivating tale I have ever read. The writing style pulls no punches and is almost completely devoid of the little literature flourishes you might be used to.
Erik Olafson
Thank God somebody finally wrote this book!! Doctor Fox might be a bit of a dick, but what do you expect? He's struggling with something most of us can't possibly relate to.

Ashley tho... Wow. It's hard to put her into words. You just have to read the book. I'm halfway through the second one, (aptly named The Legend of Ashley Fox), and it's even better than the first!
Frank
Frank added it
May 03, 2015
Jason
Jason marked it as to-read
Dec 17, 2014
Deblina Pattanayak
Deblina Pattanayak marked it as to-read
Jul 13, 2014
Thewalkinglexicon
Thewalkinglexicon marked it as to-read
Feb 17, 2014
Kenneth
Kenneth marked it as to-read
Jun 21, 2013
Misanthrope
Misanthrope marked it as to-read
Mar 23, 2013
Annie Tevis
Annie Tevis marked it as to-read
Mar 09, 2013
Michele Tater
Michele Tater marked it as to-read
Jul 31, 2012
Marissa
Marissa marked it as to-read
Apr 26, 2012
Celeste
Celeste marked it as to-read
Mar 24, 2012
Mireille Chester
Mireille Chester marked it as to-read
Nov 26, 2011
Dennis
Dennis added it
Nov 26, 2011
John
John marked it as to-read
Nov 24, 2011
Cierra
Cierra marked it as to-read
Nov 24, 2011