Start by marking “Percepliquis (The Riyria Revelations, #6)” as Want to Read:
Percepliquis (The Riyria Revelations, #6)

Percepliquis (The Riyria Revelations #6)

4.54  ·  Rating Details ·  5,124 Ratings  ·  295 Reviews
NOTE: This book is also found as the second book in the Heir of Novron Omnibus. It is released separately for those who have already read Wintertide and don't want to buy that book again as part of the bundle.

IT ALL COMES DOWN TO THIS...THE ELVES HAVE CROSSED THE NIDWALDEN. TWO THIEVES WILL DECIDE THE FUTURE.

"I saw a great journey. Ten upon the road, she who wears the lig
Published January 16th 2012 by Ridan Publishing (first published January 1st 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Percepliquis, please sign up.

Michael Hal is exactly right. ****SPOILERS AHEAD****

Hal is exactly right. ****SPOILERS AHEAD****

<spoiler>The spell that Esrahaddon and Arista did locates the amulets. Esrahaddon suspected that Royce was the heir the moment he laid eyes on him, but it wasn't until Royce opened Avempartha (something only someone in the direct bloodline could do), was he 100% sure. So, knowing that Hadrian was the Guardinan and already paired with the Royce the heir, Esrahaddon took off to find Degan and paint a target on him as a decoy. </spoiler>(less)

David Sven
Jan 07, 2014 David Sven rated it it was amazing
Shelves: fantasy, audiobooks
A fantastic finish to what has been an increasingly enjoyable series. Sullivan’s writing and storytelling in this last book is just miles ahead of where the series started in The Crown Conspiracy. The story has developed from just being about a couple rogues getting caught up in royal affairs, to where it is now which includes three thousand year old mysteries and histories of lost empires and elves and dwarves and goblins and wizards and imperial intrigue and conspiracies. Sullivan’s writing ha ...more
TS Chan
Sometimes the price of dreams is achieving it.

And the price of reading an amazing series is finishing it.

Just as I could barely put down this final book of Revelations, I also couldn’t bear the thought of finishing it and leaving these characters behind. While I know I can get more of Riyria via the Chronicles series, the relationships between all the characters in Revelations are so wonderful to read and experience that I felt sad that it is coming to end.

The final instalment finally brought
Amar
Gotovo ...
Šta reći o zadnjoj knjizi serijala, a da se ne spoila čitava priča. Pored riječi "savršeno" , " bravo" ili "veličanstveno" izabrao sam da stoji : Wow!
Kakva knjiga .... kakav kraj fantastičnog serijala. Pored samog kraja , koji je savršen ( eto , opet sam napisao ... damn) , užasno mi se dopalo koliko je svaki detalj priče bitan , pa čak i oni koji nisu izgledali i kako je to na kraju sve lijepo spakovano i čini cjelinu kojoj ću se često vratiti .

And finally ... I would like to leave a
Mike (the Paladin)
Jun 01, 2013 Mike (the Paladin) rated it it was amazing
So the series ties up and it does the thing that for me anyway says it's a great series. It leaves you wanting more.

From the climax of the fifth novel we spring into a finale that doesn't disappoint. We were left with a bad situation in one way and a sort of "finished" situation in another. From there we move into another fast moving, hard hitting thrill ride that will...as I noted leave you wanting more.

The big reveal comes here though I suspect many or most will have seen it coming...and that
Ivenn
Dec 27, 2015 Ivenn rated it it was amazing
A breath-taking adventure came to its end and now I can barely find my voice. What I got from Mr. Sullivan is way more than I expected while reading the first book. In the beginning it was an easy-going, funny and simple tale about two thieves and their big adventure protecting a young king from conspiracy. Then this tale started to grow, became something bigger and more important. And in the midst of beautiful landscapes, battles, magic and friendships, this story became one of my favourites.
Th
Algernon
Mar 03, 2012 Algernon rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2012
I gave this an extra star for the enjoyment I got from the first two books in the series, and for the lively presence of the author on the internet forums. I'll be on the lookout for his next books, but as far as Percepliquis was concerned it was a bit of a letdown.

I was initially attracted to the Riyrya Revelations by the tight writing, focused plot and slightly irreverent dialogue. As the series developed, the focus shifted to darker deeds and the big epic canvas, until I got at the finish lin
Eesha Sajid
Feb 04, 2017 Eesha Sajid rated it it was amazing
i couldn't review each book individually because i was too busy finishing them... so here is a one-liner for the wholes series
" this series is a once in a life time opportunity". so drop everything else and read it!
i am not an anti feminist and certainly NOT a misogynist but this is a kind of series that shouts that its author is a man. in case you missed it A MAN!!! don't get me wrong, most of favorite authors are the world-leading-ladies.... Jane Austen... Charlotte Bronte... J. K. Rowling...
Jason
Aug 13, 2011 Jason rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: e-books, read-2012
5 Big Stars

Percepliquis the exciting conclusion to the Riyria Revelations by Michael Sullivan is one of the most fun fantasy reads that I have had the pleasure to read in quite some time. If you are new to this series or are unfamiliar with them, you should go pick up book one The Crown Conspiracy and get started. Funny thing about this series is that the author intended these to be standalone books that all share the same world and characters while not being part of today’s popular “epic” fanta
Kathleen
Dec 10, 2015 Kathleen rated it liked it
3.75 stars. The six-book fantasy series ends here, on a positive and promising note. A good series, told in 3rd person with humor, a little romance, scary nightmare scenes, some clever strategizing, lots of adventure, and a cast of recurring characters I grew to love. The gang's truly all here in this culmination, lending a feeling of esprit de corps and adventure.

The dialogue brought down my rating. It's frequently too modern. Examples below. Also, I grew tired of the villainous imperial churc
Mike
Dec 30, 2011 Mike rated it it was amazing
The concluding novel to Michael J Sullivan’s Riyria Revelations, Percepliquis, is available as part of Heir of Novron (along with Wintertide). I was graciously sent a copy of the book by the author. If Winteride is the Empire Strikes Back of the Riyria Revelations, then Precepliquis is Return of the Jedi. Indeed much The Trilogy, Riyria Revlations wraps up in a similar manner things are tied up nicely and neatly. This series has always been of a more traditional bent hearkening back to the class ...more
Jim
May 24, 2012 Jim rated it it was amazing
A very good end to a very good fantasy series. I was a bit surprised at the size of this book, easily twice that of the others, but it read the same - fast, smooth, & easily. There weren't a lot of surprises, if the reader paid attention, but that actually made it a better story. Most of the revelations made sense having been setup since early on in the series. (view spoiler) ...more
I dare say that most of us were introduced to fantasy through books filled with burly heros with swords, sorcerers, shadowy evil people and epic quests. These are the stories that most of us fell in love with, that blazed the path into speculative fiction for us. These days the trend is toward graphic, gritty, dark and “different” but it’s these sword and sorcery roots that got us to desire these new trends. It’s sword and sorcery that brought us to love the genre. It’s books like Percepliquis t ...more
Lazybee
Mar 20, 2016 Lazybee rated it it was amazing
description
Them plot twists though!

And at the ending i was like.
description
Armina

4.5 STARS

My review for the omnibus edition(books #5-6): here
ally  ¯\(ツ)/¯
Dec 01, 2016 ally ¯\(ツ)/¯ rated it really liked it
Shelves: fantasy, read-2016
Fantastic ending to the saga.

Just one too many coincidences.
Asém Harun
May 31, 2015 Asém Harun rated it it was amazing
The best book in the series!
Anh
Oct 10, 2011 Anh rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorite, fantasy
I had read some fantasy before, but hadn't been this much enthusiastic. To be honest, Riyria Revelations introduced me to fantasy. And I'm glad it was Riyria. Even The Hobbit would not do as well. I was immediatedly in love with the story which evolved from a typical job of Riyria to the greatest quest ever.

This is true fantasy, I guess the basic features of it were what made us fall in love with fantasy in the first place: virtuous heroes, cool swashbucklers, canny wizardry, magical beasts… and
Elwen
Jan 18, 2017 Elwen rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: series-6th, 02_ebooks
Fantastisches Ende für eine der besten Fantasy-Reihen. Alle Fäden der Geschichte winden und drehen sich nochmal und finden sich am Ende zu einem überaus gekonnten Knoten zusammen. Ein würdiger Abschluss für eine Welt, in die ich nur zu gern abgetaucht bin und deren Charaktere sich einen festen Platz in meinem Herzen erschlichen haben. Um ehrlich zu sein, kann ich es kaum erwarten nochmal von vorn anzufangen und wieder mit Royce&Hadrian (&Myron) loszuziehen ;-)
Melissa Wullur
Jan 22, 2012 Melissa Wullur rated it it was amazing
I rarely feel satisfied with the ending of a series, but this book fills my heart with an inexplicable happiness. I'm sad it's over, but it's the perfect ending to one of the best (if not the best) series I have ever read. Ever. If you haven't read Riyria yet, I suggest you start reading now. Worth every second.
John
Feb 15, 2016 John rated it it was amazing
Absolutely stunning. This whole series just got better and better with each installment, and this was a perfect ending. I'm so glad there are prequels and more adventures with Royce and Hadrian to check out. Highly recommended.
Emma
Nov 12, 2015 Emma rated it it was amazing
Very satisfying ending to a wonderful series. There were a few Reveals that surprised me and all the loose ends tied together.
Dani
A fantastic ending to a fantastic series.
Jax
By Mar, this series was fantastic! Completely engrossing. I started reading this series about a month ago and I am so happy that I found it by accident, it really makes it all the more sweet.
I kinda knew by the end of the second book some of the secrety thingy things that happen but some things caught me almost completely by surprise. Clever writing & clever storytelling, that's for sure. Much tears were had and much laughing out loud (in public) as well.

and, even though there is romance i
Jarek "the Mistborn" Dąbrowski
This was such an amazing read. I cant really Begin to describe it. So much going on so many memorable moments. A great wrap up for the series. (view spoiler) ...more
Aura
Oct 16, 2016 Aura rated it it was amazing
Brilliant, fun and very enjoyable!
stormhawk
Jan 23, 2012 stormhawk rated it it was amazing
Shelves: kindle
I am SO used to there being massive problems with fantasy series ... stories that bog down in the middle, stories that never really get off the ground but you keep hoping the next one will actually be the good one, great first novels, okay second novels, followed by four overly long volumes of boredom with no real resolution, obvious directions the plot is taking to the point where I could have written a much better ended ...

None of those are the case with The Riyria Revelations.

Each book has b
Elizabeth Risley
Jan 17, 2012 Elizabeth Risley rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites, fantasy
Words cannot express just what a tour de force experience Percepliquis is. I thought the series up to this point was exceptional, masterful even...but Percepliquis can only be described as BRILLIANT.

There was so much at stake, so much emotion and heartfelt moments...non-stop action...incredible wish fullfillment...and twists galore.

I could not imagine a more fitting end to a truly amazing series. Michel, your mind is a treasure and your ability to weave a tale and create characters so endearing
Frank
Jun 26, 2014 Frank rated it it was amazing
Shelves: fantasy
No spoilers, although I must say these books should be read in order.
What a great series, really enjoyed it, if you like epic fantasy, read these and do not wait.
As I have written in previous reviews, I really enjoyed how the characters grew in depth and character as more of their back story was revealed with each passing entry. Good world building and magic system, again as revealed slowly, book by book. It is not all crammed down your throat at once as some other series do.
I was truly upset t
José
Oct 27, 2016 José rated it really liked it
Que final raro... no es malo, pero se me hizo demasiado apurado y dio la sensación de que Sullivan se quiso sacar la historia de arriba con una cantidad de eventos bastante convenientes para los protagonistas.

De todas formas es una saga muy entretenida y la recomiendo totalmente, todos los personajes son impresionantes. Más allá de las aventuras, intrigas políticas y magia, esta es una saga acerca de la amistad entre dos personajes memorables. El final me hizo llorar como un enfermo T_T

En algú
Michael Britt
Oct 25, 2016 Michael Britt rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
Wow....just....wow!!! I can't believe how amazing this book was! The whole series blew me away, but this book in particular was just amazing. It completely took me by surprise. He ends this series better than any book/series I've come across!
Fantasy Book Club...: Percepliquis Discussion (Spoilers) 107 755 May 14, 2017 08:03AM
AMAZING BOOK!!!!! 2 8 Aug 28, 2016 05:24AM
Fantasy Buddy Reads: Percepliquis 19 22 Aug 15, 2016 02:00AM
2015 Reading Chal...: Percepliquis by Michael J. Sullivan 2 16 Jan 04, 2015 09:17AM
The Riyria Revela...: Percepliquis nominated for the goodreads Choice Awards 1 15 Oct 30, 2012 06:21PM
  • The Spirit Eater (The Legend of Eli Monpress, #3)
  • Shadow's Lure (Shadow Saga, #2)
  • Hope's End (Powder Mage, #0.4)
  • Kings of Morning (The Macht, #3)
  • Sworn in Steel (Tales of the Kin, #2)
  • The Price of Spring (Long Price Quartet, #4)
  • She Who Waits (Low Town, #3)
  • Solstice Day Gifts (The Emperor's Edge, #7.5)
  • The Daemon Prism (Collegia Magica, #3)
  • Unholy War (Moontide Quartet, #3)
2063919
The Disappearance of Winter's Daughter (Riyria Chronicle #4) is live on Audible for pre-orders. If you prefer print/ebook then you can sign up for early notification here.

★5-time Goodread Choice Award Nominee:★

Age of Myth is one of the most popular books of 2016 -- shelved by more than 50,000 goodreads members. I'm also honored it was selected as one of Goodread's 21 Hottest Books of the Summer.
More about Michael J. Sullivan...

The Riyria Revelations (6 books)
  • The Crown Conspiracy (The Riyria Revelations, #1)
  • Avempartha (The Riyria Revelations, #2)
  • Nyphron Rising (The Riyria Revelations, #3)
  • The Emerald Storm  (The Riyria Revelations, #4)
  • Wintertide (The Riyria Revelations, #5)

“Sometimes the price of dreams is achieving them.” 194 likes
“When you expect nothing from the world - not the light of the sun, the wet of water, nor the air to breathe - everything is a wonder and every moment a gift.” 69 likes