Start by marking “Eat Your Way to Sexy: Reignite Your Passion, Look Ten Years Younger and Feel Happier Than Ever” as Want to Read:

3.86 of 5 stars 3.86  ·  rating details  ·  22 ratings  ·  6 reviews
Discover ten simple secrets to to being sexy, healthy and happy Do you feel frumpy instead of fabulous? Are you overweight and undersexed? Do you want the vibrant health and happiness that will make you look and feel better than you ever have?

Your sexy self is directly linked to your appetite, and by making small changes to your diet, you can boost your energy, sharpen you
Published December 27th 2011 by Harlequin

To ask other readers questions about Eat Your Way to Sexy, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Eat Your Way to Sexy

Rose
"Eat Your Way to Sexy" is an interesting, non-traditional dietary guide with some humorous anecdotes and useful tips. I liked it though I think it's probably more useful to a particular demographic - the over-30 female looking to retool some of her dietary and health habits - more than others. Elizabeth Somer has an encouraging, informative voice towards improving one's mood and approaches "sexiness" in a mind/body approach.

The idea here is that women can feel more sexy and confident in themselv
Celia Juliano
3.5 stars. This is a fun read with a lot of information--and I've read quite a few "diet" books. I like the up-to-date and sensible facts and the way this was sprinkled with the fun of the "sexy" approach. A lot of it is geared toward married people/couples, but could be helpful to many, especially if you enjoy a conversational writing style and sex talk. ;) I also like the shopping list, as a reminder what foods are healthiest--I haven't tried any of the recipes yet.
My only other problem is the
GONZA
This is a different type of book from the usual "Diet" ones. First of all is all about nutritions more than diet and I think is more for "aged" person that younger ones. It gives a lot of easy to follow instructione over eating, like the Zona diet but without the meat ;)
It gives tipps on your extra kitchen life and sex life most of all, it gives even funny names to recipes.
THANKS TO HARLEQUIN AND NETGALLEY FOR THE PREVIEW!
Michelle Esposito-Koler
Although I did not read this book cover to cover, I did read various sections/chapters that pertained to what I was interested in. I did find several parts of the book useful, especially the charts, how to get extra exercise in throughout the day, recipes, etc. However, I did not like the sexual references/reminders about love life coming from someone who is writing a book about weight and dieting issues.
Bonnie
I think in another life I'd like to be a dietitian...
Harlequin Books
Category: Self-Help
Haloise
Haloise marked it as to-read
Oct 09, 2014
Khalil Arraf
Khalil Arraf marked it as to-read
Mar 18, 2014
Elizabeth
Elizabeth marked it as to-read
Dec 03, 2013
Gina
Gina marked it as to-read
Mar 25, 2013
Haya
Haya added it
Sep 01, 2012
Amanda Swogger
Amanda Swogger is currently reading it
Aug 14, 2012
Sara
Sara marked it as to-read
Jul 25, 2014
Sarah Haskin
Sarah Haskin marked it as to-read
Aug 07, 2012
Brian
Brian marked it as to-read
May 02, 2012
Miranda
Miranda marked it as to-read
Apr 05, 2012
« previous 1 3 next »
Food & Mood: The Complete Guide to Eating Well and Feeling Your Best Eat Your Way To Happiness: 10 Diet Secrets to Improve Your Mood, Curb Your Cravings and Keep the Pounds Off Nutrition for a Healthy Pregnancy: The Complete Guide to Eating Before, During, and After Your Pregnancy 10 Habits That Mess Up a Woman's Diet: Simple Strategies to Eat Right, Lose Weight & Reclaim Your Health The Food & Mood Cookbook: Recipes for Eating Well and Feeling Your Best