Start by marking “Mystic Warrior: A Novel Beyond Time and Space” as Want to Read:
Mystic Warrior: A Novel Beyond Time and Space

Mystic Warrior: A Novel Beyond Time and Space

3.63 of 5 stars 3.63  ·  rating details  ·  19 ratings  ·  3 reviews
Book by Spina, Edwin Harkness
Published March 1st 2009 by Higher Dimensions Publishing, Incorporated (first published 2004)

To ask other readers questions about Mystic Warrior, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Mystic Warrior

Jeff Maziarek
My usual reading consists of non-fiction spiritual and personal growth books, so reading Mystic Warrior was a bit of a departure for me. While I was drawn to it for its spiritual orientation, the overall story-telling in this book is simply exceptional. I read a few chapters the first night I opened it and it was really challenging to put down. The next day I picked it up and felt compelled to finish the whole book in one sitting, as I was so drawn into the story that I simply had to find out ho ...more
Lee A.
Wonderful, insightful, spiritual. This book makes realize that the impossible is possible. It was extremely well written, and a book you do not want to put down until you read the last sentence.

Highly recommended!
Daniel
Nov 05, 2012 Daniel is currently reading it  ·  review of another edition
2012 11 05 - Funny, but this is advertised as a novel. As far as I have gotten in it, this seems to be more of a spiritual self-help book in the Universalist vein.
Jeffrey Kasunic
Jeffrey Kasunic marked it as to-read
Aug 29, 2014
George Mcmillin
George Mcmillin marked it as to-read
Apr 09, 2014
Hannah
Hannah marked it as to-read
Dec 03, 2013
Yahya Gameel
Yahya Gameel marked it as to-read
Mar 27, 2013
Joan
Joan marked it as to-read
Dec 25, 2012
Dave
Dave marked it as to-read
Nov 26, 2012
Shannon
Shannon marked it as to-read
Apr 22, 2012
Edwin Spina
Apr 21, 2012 Edwin Spina rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Nickel
Nickel marked it as to-read
Sep 02, 2009
Peter Gubin
Peter Gubin marked it as to-read
May 04, 2008
Carole
Carole added it
Mar 18, 2008
Edwin Harkness Spina is an award-winning author, speaker and mystic. His first book, Mystic Warrior, won the Independent Publisher Book Award for Visionary Fiction and a Nautilus Silver Book Award for Fiction/Visionary Fiction. (Deepak Chopra won the Nautilus Gold that year.)

Ed is also the author of Mystic Secrets Revealed, The Future is Now and Escaping the Matrix, and a contributing author to th
More about Edwin Harkness Spina...
Escaping the Matrix: 8 Steps Beyond Stress and Anger Management For Attaining Inner Peace Mystic Secrets Revealed: 53 Keys to Spiritual Growth and Personal Development The Future is Now: An Alternate History Mystic Secrets Revealed: 53 Keys to Spiritual Growth and Personal Development The Future is Now: An Alternate History