Start by marking “キミノート [Kimi Note]” as Want to Read:
キミノート [Kimi Note]

キミノート [Kimi Note]

For some reason, Miyasaka finds himself absolutely enamored by the scent of his attractive male classmate Sawatari. But when he tries the cologne Sawatari recommends, the effect just isn’t the same–it has to be on Sawatari or the cologne won’t have the same effect.

A sweet story about the high school love between two boys.
Published April 2010 by 海王社

To ask other readers questions about キミノート [Kimi Note], please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about キミノート [Kimi Note]

Arch Bala
Aug 18, 2015 Arch Bala rated it it was amazing
I love the first story the most - it was just so adorbs and just about the sweetest ever!
As for the second one (Replay,) it was way too short.
The third one called Whisper of King or perhaps King Of Whisper was really fun!
And the last one being a gfy was rather refreshing
All in all, it was a very good collection. ^_^
Riina Y.T.
re-read; one of my favorites.

THIS ONE'S JUST TOO SWEET!
Γιώτα Παπαδημακοπούλου
Δημιουργία της Junko, τόσο στο σενάριο όσο και στο σχέδιο, το "Kimi Note" είναι ένα manga που αρχικά δημοσιεύτηκε ανά κεφάλαιο στο περιοδικό "Gush" το 2010, με την Kaiohsha η οποία εκδίδει το συγκεκριμένο περιοδικό, να προχωράει μέσα στην ίδια χρονιά στην έκδοση ενός ολοκληρωμένου τόμου. Το manga αποτελείται από 4 διαφορετικές ιστορίες και στο σύνολό του είναι 186 σελίδες. Τα κεφάλαια 1-4 αφορούν την ιστορία με επιμέρους τίτλο "Your Note", από τον οποίο πήρε εν μέρη το όνομά του και το τεύχος, τ ...more
Sophie
Jun 04, 2014 Sophie rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I really enjoyed this! Tbh I was really suprised how much I liked this. The title story is very cute and sweet and hot and really lovely, and the other stories were nice as well.

Also, this was a case where I liked the translation a lot - the German read casual enough without feeling forced. I'm happy!
Sherry
May 20, 2014 Sherry rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I really, really liked the cover story. The guys were soooo sweet ♥ I also liked the second and third one. The last story was okay (^^) Pretty good for a collection of short stories, in my opinion.

I can't wait to read the next manga by Junko, which is scheduled for october (release in germany).
Octavianny Mata
Oct 06, 2015 Octavianny Mata rated it really liked it
Shelves: read-2015, mangas-bl
Es un manga bastante corto pero muyy lindo ;)

#Laparejaprincipalesmifavorita <3
Mayu
7’5/10

Este es el manga que mas me gusta de ella, y me refiero a la historia principal. Es el único que tiene una nota un poco alta o que me guardo para mi.

Kimi note os lo recomiendo de todo corazón. Es solo un tomo de unos cuantos capítulos pero se pasan volando y de verdad te dejan pidiendo más. Es realmente la única historia de Junko que me ha dejado anhelando a los personajes y queriéndoles mucho.

En este enlace podréis encontrar mi reseña:

Patricia
While I didn't hate the story (I really didn't, it wasn't bad at all, if I remember correctly) I just don't think it was spectacularely amazing, or anything new. Of course, manga often are rather mediocre, and meant as predictable train-time entertainment. Still, there is this certain something I miss in all of Junko's stories.

- The sad thing is, the train-ride-entertainment level doesn't really change for any of her stories, I think. Might be two or three that are better.
Blue
Nov 16, 2016 Blue rated it really liked it
Shelves: manga-yaoi
SUS DIBUJOS SON TAN BELLOS!! ME ENCANTA! No le di cinco estrellas porque no llego a fascinarme, me gusto mucho sí pero no llego al punto de que me comenzara a volver loca de la emoción. También estan los errores de ortografía pero eran aceptables, eran simples errores tontos que a cualquiera le pueden ocurrir.
Minty-chan~
Jun 17, 2013 Minty-chan~ rated it it was ok
There was not much build-up to each of the short stories...:(. they just got straight into it, and I wasnt really in the mood for that rather i wanted some shounen ai - all the cute, irresistable love stuff. also there was too much crying which made it a little OTT.
having said that it was still a good turn on....
Mehsi
3.5 stars. 4 couples, a whole lot of awkwardness, some 18+ stuff, but mostly a lot of adorable scenes with cute faces and cute guys. Recommended! And this concludes my Junko marathon. :D
Amal
Jun 21, 2012 Amal rated it it was amazing
Shelves: manga
I found this series to be really cute and adorable! If you are looking for a light fun easy read then this is the book~ Wonderful art as well~
Enya
Jun 13, 2015 Enya rated it liked it
Shelves: bl-and-yaoi
The first story was really cute and amazing, but the other three couples' stories didn't grab me at all.
Satou
Satou rated it it was ok
Nov 12, 2014
Kazza
Kazza rated it liked it
Dec 05, 2016
Shanu
Shanu rated it liked it
Jul 25, 2013
Ely Colugnatti
Ely Colugnatti rated it really liked it
Dec 17, 2014
Dria
Dria rated it really liked it
Dec 27, 2012
KOKO
KOKO rated it really liked it
Dec 27, 2016
Alondra Ortiz
Alondra Ortiz rated it really liked it
Aug 24, 2014
Saskia
Saskia rated it liked it
Nov 07, 2015
Bookishbreeze
Bookishbreeze rated it really liked it
Sep 27, 2016
Maki
Maki rated it liked it
Dec 02, 2015
Elspeth
Elspeth rated it it was ok
Nov 19, 2014
Ash
Ash rated it it was ok
Dec 08, 2013
Adore
Adore rated it really liked it
Oct 06, 2013
Bruna Marques
Bruna Marques rated it it was amazing
Apr 21, 2013
Nathalie
Nathalie rated it really liked it
Jul 18, 2015
Mona
Mona rated it really liked it
Jan 11, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next »
  • るったとこだま 1 [Rutta to Kodama 1]
  • お参りですよ [Omairi desu yo]
  • Only the Flower Knows (Hana no Mizo Shiru, #1)
  • Café Latte Rhapsody
  • 夢結び恋結び 3 [Yume Musubi Koi Musubi 3]
  • 飴色パラドックス 1 [Ameiro Paradox 1] (Amber Paradox #1)
  • Classmates [Doukyuusei]