Start by marking “The Duchess Has a House-Party” as Want to Read:
The Duchess Has a House-Party

The Duchess Has a House-Party

3.41 of 5 stars 3.41  ·  rating details  ·  135 ratings  ·  9 reviews
Charlotte, a recent widow, is surprised and pleased to find herself thrust into the Duke of Randallshire's world of sin and debauchery. She wanted one night with him, but he sets out to convince her that he's worth more than that. And so is she. Setting out on a path of seduction unlike any he has ever attempted, Trent takes Charlotte to on a journey that will awaken all o ...more
Nook, 0 pages
Published July 17th 2011 by Night Shift Publishing (first published July 14th 2011)

To ask other readers questions about The Duchess Has a House-Party, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Duchess Has a House-Party

Betty
Very short, erotic read. Its well written with likable characters and leaves you wanting more. I will be looking for more from this author.
Andromeda Bliss
Her Gift, The Duchess is a wonderfully sensual short story. The interplay between Charlotte and Mary is full of sweet, sultry tension. I enjoyed the seduction almost as much as Charlotte did! ;) The surprise ending wraps up the story neatly while leaving it open for sequels.
Kathy Heare Watts
Charlotte, a widow decides to have an affair and then retire to the country. This story has a surprise twist. This is the beginning of several short stories. I wish they had all be included in one longer story.
Elida Heller
Sexy

all I can say is wow totally unexpected can't wait to read more in this series!! super short but very well written
Kathryn Parry
Not bad for a freebie but there is no story here.
Disneygal
Very short - should at least be combined with "Her Gift, The Duchess". Even then, we're looking at an incomplete short story. Too bad - could really be something there.
Disneygal
Very short story... seems like this and "The Duchess Has A House Party" should be combined into one book. Even then, it would be very short.
Emily Stone
A fab short story, with passion and a happy ending
Delaine
Decent. Nice shock at the end!
Hilary
Hilary marked it as to-read
May 26, 2015
Stacia Low
Stacia Low marked it as to-read
May 07, 2015
Blow Pop
Blow Pop marked it as to-read
Apr 25, 2015
Larina
Larina added it
Apr 19, 2015
Mashell
Mashell marked it as to-read
Apr 16, 2015
Hazel
Hazel marked it as to-read
Apr 07, 2015
B Bordeleau
B Bordeleau marked it as to-read
Apr 01, 2015
Emma
Emma marked it as to-read
Mar 21, 2015
Casandra
Casandra marked it as to-read
Mar 03, 2015
Maria
Maria marked it as to-read
Feb 20, 2015
glitrbug
glitrbug marked it as to-read
Feb 17, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »
  • Birthday Party Surprise (Lucky Springs, #2)
  • Together in Cyn (Members Only, #1)
  • The Secret Diary of Lady Catherine Bexley
  • Desired by the Pack: Part One  (Peace River Guardians, #1)
  • Losing My Virginity to My Best Friend's Daddy - First Time Sex Erotica Story
  • Christmas With the Alphas (Claimed #7.5)
  • Unblocked - Episode Two (Timber Towers, #2)
  • Gilded Lily (Gilded Flower, #1)
  • The Sinners Club (The Sinners Club, #1)
  • Flavors of Ecstasy I
  • My Lady Compelled (The Archangels, #1)
  • Plays Well With Others (Daly Way, #2)
  • A Brooding Beauty (Wedded Women Quartet, #1)
  • Indiscreet
  • Saying Yes
  • Savage Possession (Temple of Luna, #1)
  • Deception
  • No Place for a Lady (Regency Rags to Riches, #1)
Lady Laugherty's Loves Satisfying Audrey Confessions of a Naughty Headmaster The Headmaster's Fall And Miss Julianna Makes Three