Start by marking “The Perfect Divorce!” as Want to Read:
The Perfect Divorce!

The Perfect Divorce! (San Valentin! #1)

50th

Their perfect divorce was falling apart!

Valentine's Day, the most romantic day of the year. It should have been the first wedding anniversary of Synnamon and Conner Welles--instead, it was the day their divorce would be finalized! The arrangement was perfectly amicable: no tears, no recriminations.... Their marriage of convenience was over.

But somehow their civilized p
Published July 15th 2011 by Harlequin Treasury-Silhouette Romance 90s (first published January 1st 1997)

To ask other readers questions about The Perfect Divorce!, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Perfect Divorce!

Louise Bray
May 07, 2017 Louise Bray rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: spanish
The only reason I didn't give this 1* is because it's the first book I've ever read in Spanish and I enjoyed being able to understand it haha. However the story itself was the most ridiculous thing I've ever read in my life and all the characters are complete morons. I could probably rant for ages about all the idiotic things they did but I have better things to do.
Claire
I thought the author did a very good job of portraying the heroine as an emotionally frozen girl. She’s solid ice from years of emotional neglect from her father that when she finally thawed out, she managed to overlook simple cues of tenderness from her husband and misconstrue a benign situation with a coworker and her husband. How she could think that a divorce would goad the husband to admit undying love for her, when she herself didn’t show signs of caring either way, I don’t know.

The hero w
Tia
Jul 21, 2012 Tia rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
This novel basically covered a couple fighting for a divorce, only to find out they can't have one, to they don't want one. It felt emotionless to me for a lot of it, until the end when they confessed their love. I was kind of in shock how proper and thoughtless the whole novel sounded and because of that, I would laugh at random times thinking how horribly silly it was, when it was meant to be serious. Gosh, what a mess this novel is.
Julie Murphy
Julie Murphy rated it liked it
Nov 22, 2016
Ileana
Ileana rated it liked it
May 08, 2017
Rach
Rach rated it liked it
Apr 18, 2017
Jen_C
Jen_C rated it liked it
Apr 12, 2013
Stacey Manning
Stacey Manning rated it liked it
Oct 02, 2015
Lizzie b
I think it's just dated. She is so cold.
Khothy
Khothy rated it did not like it
Mar 09, 2014
Charan
Charan rated it it was ok
Jun 23, 2012
Jane
Jane rated it really liked it
Apr 19, 2017
Rebecca
Rebecca rated it liked it
Jun 26, 2013
Katya_Mee
Katya_Mee rated it did not like it
Jul 14, 2012
Oksana Lvova
Oksana Lvova rated it it was amazing
Aug 15, 2012
Missy
Missy rated it liked it
Sep 04, 2015
Hnou
Hnou rated it really liked it
Nov 11, 2015
Kelly Crochet
Kelly Crochet rated it really liked it
Apr 16, 2017
Sparkles10
Sparkles10 rated it liked it
Jun 17, 2012
Paulin
Paulin rated it did not like it
Jul 13, 2010
Sunayna Pahuja
Sunayna Pahuja rated it liked it
Dec 15, 2012
Hannah Patricia
Hannah Patricia rated it really liked it
Nov 01, 2014
Ale Snape li
Ale Snape li rated it it was ok
Feb 27, 2016
J
J rated it liked it
Jun 02, 2010
Lamia
Lamia rated it it was ok
Dec 24, 2012
Senni
Senni rated it did not like it
Sep 30, 2014
Anne
Anne rated it did not like it
Oct 17, 2014
Trinidad
Trinidad rated it liked it
Oct 25, 2011
Seema Mehta sharma
Seema Mehta sharma rated it it was amazing
Dec 19, 2012
Leigh Michaels is the pseudonym used by LeAnn Lemberger (b. July 27 in Iowa, United States), a popular United States writer of over 85 romance novels. She has published with Harlequin, Sourcebooks, Montlake Romance, Writers Digest Books, and Arcadia Publishing. She teaches romance writing at Gotham Writers' Workshop (www.writingclasses.com) She is the author of On Writing Romance.

When Leigh was fi
More about Leigh Michaels...

San Valentin! (2 books)