Start by marking “Nephilim (Academy of the Fallen, #2)” as Want to Read:
Nephilim (Academy of the Fallen, #2)

Nephilim (Academy of the Fallen #2)

4.0 of 5 stars 4.00  ·  rating details  ·  148 ratings  ·  18 reviews
The Academy has always been the home of fallen angels and haunted humans, but that is about to change.

Hunter and Kayla, the immortal and the Nephilim, find themselves trapped in a place that they hate... with beings that they do not trust. Inside the Academy they are surrounded by fallen ones... the screw-ups... Outside, the Academy is surrounded by demons and ghosts who a
Published February 28th 2012 (first published February 22nd 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Nephilim, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Nephilim

Maria
Oct 22, 2012 Maria marked it as to-read
Shelves: 2012, books-i-own
Seeing the cover and realise that the lovely couple is Hunter and Kayla i just wanted to screaaam! 2012 is taken so long till the second book of the series!!!
Kim
Another amazing book by Daniele Lanzarotta! I loved it.
The story flows from beginning to end with plenty of twists and turns that catch you by surprise, and of course her famous cliff hangers. There is a lot more action in this book and I just couldn't put it down, I kept telling myself "just one more chapter" and 4 or 5 chapters later I finally put it down for bed.
I really like that she doesn't kill you with the details. I don't need to know what color each characters clothes are or what they
Mandie
Great follow on from 1st book takes you to a completely different place so the story moves on instead of being 1 of a series that all seem the same! loving this series!
Patty
I can't wait for the 3rd book to come out on audio. I love the author and the narrator is amazing. Can't wait!
Lalaine *myficbookreviews*
Apr 05, 2012 Lalaine *myficbookreviews* marked it as review-wishlist
I FREAKING WANT THIS BOOK RIGHT NOW!!!!!!
Andrea
really good. i'm really liking Hunter and Ethan.
Sabrina
Review to come
Catie
WOW WOW WOW WOW is all that is going through my head a few days after reading Nephilim. It was that fantastic. I will also admit that I am a goner when it comes to Daniele’s writing as I love everyone think that she writes.

The story line and plot flow so smoothly that I did not even notice how much I had read. There are plenty of twists and turns to keep you guessing about what will happen next. Nephilim has a lot more action then Wide Awake did, but I loved both books just the same.

I loved the
Danielle Eisner
A great sequel, that may even be better than the first. I liked the book a lot. The characters got even better in this one. I like where the relationship between Kayla and Hunter, for a while there i worried they were going to keep pushing each other away. I kind of wished Benjamin had more time. I like him as a bad guy lol I think the stuff with Kaylas dad was interesting. He definitely wont be dad of the year. I found it interesting that he seemed to care more about the kids that weren't actua ...more
Lilly ~ Lihllith~
Full disclosure I didn't read book 1 because I've never heard of this series and I received book 2 for free and gave it a go.

I'm glad this was a short book. What in God's name was the rush? It read like a police report or an account of facts as apposed to a story. Also, switching between multiple characters is fine but doing it all in first person was just straight up confusing.

The story idea was great, fallen angels, ghost and the, never really clearly explained, nephilim but rotten luck on t
Brenda Lochinger
Love the character developement in the second of the Academy of the Fallen Books, Nephilim. Kayla is learning who she is and what she is capable of. Lots of different twist and turns in this series of books by Daniele Lanzarotta. Can't forget the love story between Kayla and Hunter. Looking forward to what happens to the Academy as a whole in the next book!
Ashley
This book was really good. It was good as the first book and it really did keep me on my edge of my set. I think as the first and the second book were both so good, I'm going to say that the Third one is going to just as good.
Black Queen
Feb 03, 2012 Black Queen marked it as to-read
I've always wanted to read this book...I read the book review on it and said it was awesome..I've just hadn't had the chance to read it..:D
Ashly
Still not a Kayla fan. This one was longer than the first which was nice. Hopefully I'll like Kayla better in the next one
Amanda
I can't wait for more!!! I think that may be my only complaint! These books are not long enough!
♥Ritu♥
This is more horrible than the first one
I HEREBY QUIT
Tara Pennington
Loved it can't wait till the next book!
Amanda Leigh
Amanda Leigh marked it as to-read
Jan 27, 2015
Luis Gomez
Luis Gomez marked it as to-read
Jan 25, 2015
Amanda
Amanda marked it as to-read
Jan 22, 2015
Saphira
Saphira marked it as to-read
Jan 14, 2015
Heather
Heather marked it as to-read
Jan 10, 2015
Lynda Johnson
Lynda Johnson marked it as to-read
Jan 03, 2015
  • Demon Evolution (The Evolution Trilogy, #2)
  • Libera Me (Requiem, #2)
  • Shadow Light (Beautiful Beings, #3)
  • Out in Blue (Return to Sanctuary, #1)
  • Roots and Wings (The Gifted Teens, #2)
  • Blood Redemption (Angel's Edge, #3)
  • Angel of Mercy (Cambion, #3)
  • Revelation (The Guardians, #3)
  • Tirade (Heven and Hell, #3)
  • Torn (Demon Kissed, #3)
  • Seirs (Soul Guardians, Book 5)
  • Earth Angel (Falling Angels Saga, #2)
  • Broken Dream (Dark Angel, #3)
  • Last Rite (Personal Demons, #3)
  • Broken Wings (Angel Eyes #2)
  • Azazel (Fallen Angel, #1)
Daniele Lanzarotta is the author of YA and NA paranormal/Fantasy novels, including the Imprinted Souls Series, Mermaid's Curse, and Academy of the Fallen.

She enjoys reading and writing young adult novels with just about any sort of paranormal or supernatural bent…vampires… ghosts… She also enjoys watching hockey, playing rock band, guitar hero and spending time with the family.

Imprinted Souls and
More about Daniele Lanzarotta...

Academy of the Fallen (4 books)
  • Wide Awake (Academy of the Fallen, #1)
  • Sins of the Fallen (Academy of the Fallen, #3)
  • Forsaken (Academy of the Fallen, #4)
Wide Awake (Academy of the Fallen, #1) Imprinted Souls (Imprinted Souls, #1) Insatiable (A Mermaid's Curse, #1) Bloodlust (Imprinted Souls, #2) Sins of the Fallen (Academy of the Fallen, #3)