Start by marking “Fun Facts to Understand Our World (Disney Junior)” as Want to Read:
Fun Facts to Understand Our World (Disney Junior)

Fun Facts to Understand Our World (Disney Junior)

4.0 of 5 stars 4.00  ·  rating details  ·  2 ratings  ·  1 review
This comprehensive encyclopedia is specially designed for the active preschool learner, eager to explore the Earth they live on, the animals they share the planet with, and the elements of nature that surround them. Each page features stunning full-color photos along with the characters from Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, Handy Manny, and Little Einsteins. Learning has never been ...more
Published October 4th 2011 by Disney Press

To ask other readers questions about Fun Facts to Understand Our World, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Fun Facts to Understand Our World

Lauren Owens
Disney has created a book that compiles a multitude of science facts across the science curriculum. It covers animals, plants, landforms, weather, planets, seasons, biomes and many more. This would be a great book to have in your library to pull out for fun facts on different topics or as a top shelf book for students to browse.
Recommended grade levels: P-2
Beenish
Beenish marked it as to-read
Jan 03, 2015
Pirate's Treasure (Disney's Little Einsteins) Haunted Clubhouse June's New Shoes (Disney's Little Einsteins) Hoppy Clubhouse Easter (Mickey Mouse Clubhouse) Annie's Solo Mission (Disney's Little Einsteins)