Start by marking “The Foundations of Child Development” as Want to Read:
The Foundations of Child Development

The Foundations of Child Development

really liked it 4.0  ·  Rating Details ·  4 Ratings  ·  1 Review
This is the first in a series of four books which form part of the Open University course Child Development. They provide a detailed and thorough undergraduate-level introduction to the central concepts, theories, current issues and research evidence in developmental psychology.
These books assume no previous knowledge of the field and encourage the reader's active involve
Published February 17th 1995 by Wiley-Blackwell

To ask other readers questions about The Foundations of Child Development, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Foundations of Child Development

Ania
Nov 23, 2012 Ania rated it it was amazing
I'm 90% this is the edition I've read. Back in 2007 I read a book on child development from Open University as preparatory work for a course I was going to take during the year (and didn't know my textbook for that yet as it was the summer). What can I say, I liked reading ahead :). This book helped me ease my anxieties about the subject matter and made future material for that course much easier to be aborbed. Got an easy A thanks partly to this book!
Rhea Sturman
Rhea Sturman rated it really liked it
Dec 25, 2015
Dominique Lowenthal
Dominique Lowenthal rated it really liked it
Jun 08, 2014
Stewart Davies
Stewart Davies rated it liked it
Jul 26, 2011
Athirah
Athirah marked it as to-read
Apr 01, 2014
Alan
Alan added it
Jul 08, 2014
Adrienne
Adrienne marked it as to-read
Oct 01, 2016
John Oates is Senior Lecturer in Developmental Psychology at the Open University.

More about John Oates...