Start by marking “Reckoning (Fatefully Yours, #9)” as Want to Read:
Reckoning (Fatefully Yours, #9)

Reckoning (Fatefully Yours #9)

3.98 of 5 stars 3.98  ·  rating details  ·  211 ratings  ·  9 reviews
This is the conclusion of the Fatefully Yours collection.

[Siren LoveXtreme Forever ManLove: Erotic Alternative Fantasy Ménage Romance, M/M/M/M/M/M/M/M, demons, sex toys]

What started as a simple night out with his warriors quickly turns into one of Echo’s worst nightmares. If being kidnapped and assaulted isn’t bad enough, no one is prepared for the revelation of who is be
Published September 3rd 2011 by Siren-Bookstrand, Inc.

To ask other readers questions about Reckoning, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Reckoning

Jess
3 Stars

Loved the characters but didnt really like the ending - I was really surprised that the author chose the 'twist' at the end. (view spoiler)
Fadia Pierre
really liked how this book bought the whole series together. Lots of suprizes in this book. I could really say I was sorry to see it end. Hope there's a spin off or somekind of continuation.
Gabriel
I actually somewhat liked this series. It was my first by Gabrielle Evans and I quickly liked her writing style. Of course she reminds me a lot of Lynn Hagen, Stormy Glenn, Joyee Flynn and Scarlet Hyacinth, but that is probably pretty normal as they all come from the same publisher and write in the same genre.

The 'dominant' males were interesting throughout their own books and each had their flaws, which made them all the more ... human, for lack of better word. But they became likeable and wer
adrienne
typical gabrielle evans serial romance. nothing fantastic, nothing so bad it can't be finished. what is typical gabrielle evans? imagine a shorter harlequin romance but with no t&a (see, i was going to write no surprise pregnancies, but... yeah.).

out of sheer laziness, i will be using this as my template for all books by :
sunny day
lynn hagen
stormy glenn
scarlett hyacinth
carol lynne
gabrielle evans

unless otherwise noted. i'd apologize, but i'm not sorry. i figure it's about as much time as the
LDL
After all of the twists and turns, I actually found the ending to be pretty consistent with what's gone before. The emotional ending was at least satisfying. Over all I think the entire series was twice as long as it needed to be and could have used a good editor. In general, I think the "love extreme" series is really not my thing. So much of it seems to be about trying to stretch sexual boundaries and fantasy but pretty it up with the bow of romance.
Booklover95
Talk about anticlimactic. I read this series from ok 1-9 in 4 days and found each book exciting and I couldn't output them down but I hav to say while I enjoyed this one I found the end to b just to boring or plain, so much build up and then the end is such a let down.
While I have given this a high rating it is mainly coz I liked the rest of the book not the ending.
Janelle
This entire series was FAN-FUCKING-TASTIC! I am sadden to see it end, but what an ending! I really can't say more then what I have already said. There are just no words for how great this series was.
Ter
3.5 - 4 It was a 4 till ending.
The big fight(s/both of them) at the end as a bit of a let down.
Keyshmaries
Keyshmaries marked it as to-read
Nov 09, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 next »
  • Torem (Zeus's Pack, #4)
  • My Feisty Kitten (Purrfect Mates #7)
  • Cat's Pride (Scent of a Mate, #1)
  • Star Crossed Mates (Spirit Wolves, #5)
  • Angel Kin (His Guardian Angels, #3)
  • Blood Trinity (Neo's Realm, #2)
Gabrielle Evans grew up in a small town in southern Oklahoma. We’re talking one red light that may or may not work depending on the day of the week. She married her high school sweetheart and the rest is pretty much history. They have two very active boys and one high-strung wiener dog that keeps her constantly on the go. For now, Gabrielle parks her car in north-central Texas, but who knows what ...more
More about Gabrielle Evans...
Leap of Faith (Moonlight Breed, #1) Fire And Ash (Midnight Matings, #3) Howl And Harmony (Midnight Matings, #11) Myth And Mischief (Midnight Matings, #5) Fantasy, Legend, And The Guardian (Midnight Matings, #7)