Start by marking “Reckoning (Fatefully Yours #9)” as Want to Read:
Reckoning (Fatefully Yours #9)

Reckoning (Fatefully Yours #9)

3.98  ·  Rating Details  ·  245 Ratings  ·  11 Reviews
This is the conclusion of the Fatefully Yours collection.

[Siren LoveXtreme Forever ManLove: Erotic Alternative Fantasy Ménage Romance, M/M/M/M/M/M/M/M, demons, sex toys]

What started as a simple night out with his warriors quickly turns into one of Echo’s worst nightmares. If being kidnapped and assaulted isn’t bad enough, no one is prepared for the revelation of who is be
Published September 3rd 2011 by Siren-Bookstrand, Inc.

To ask other readers questions about Reckoning, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Reckoning

P
Oct 28, 2015 P rated it it was ok
Shelves: m-m-romance
2 Stars

Maybe this book was my least favourite in the series, I don't like how anticlimatic the end was or how touchy the protoganists were. But this book wrapped up all of nine books unitedly with a lame ending and weak conflicts between the characters.
I'm very disappointed because it's not what I've expected. Ok, I wish all of them deserved nothing more than HEA after they've fought hard for their life, but I hope it won't come easily.

By the way,the chemicals between Echo and his men are very s
Jess
Sep 10, 2011 Jess rated it liked it
3 Stars

Loved the characters but didnt really like the ending - I was really surprised that the author chose the 'twist' at the end. (view spoiler)
Fadia Pierre
Sep 03, 2011 Fadia Pierre rated it it was amazing
really liked how this book bought the whole series together. Lots of suprizes in this book. I could really say I was sorry to see it end. Hope there's a spin off or somekind of continuation.
Gabriel
Apr 25, 2012 Gabriel rated it it was ok
I actually somewhat liked this series. It was my first by Gabrielle Evans and I quickly liked her writing style. Of course she reminds me a lot of Lynn Hagen, Stormy Glenn, Joyee Flynn and Scarlet Hyacinth, but that is probably pretty normal as they all come from the same publisher and write in the same genre.

The 'dominant' males were interesting throughout their own books and each had their flaws, which made them all the more ... human, for lack of better word. But they became likeable and wer
adrienne
typical gabrielle evans serial romance. nothing fantastic, nothing so bad it can't be finished. what is typical gabrielle evans? imagine a shorter harlequin romance but with no t&a (see, i was going to write no surprise pregnancies, but... yeah.).

out of sheer laziness, i will be using this as my template for all books by :
sunny day
lynn hagen
stormy glenn
scarlett hyacinth
carol lynne
gabrielle evans

unless otherwise noted. i'd apologize, but i'm not sorry. i figure it's about as much time as the
LDL
Sep 13, 2011 LDL rated it liked it
After all of the twists and turns, I actually found the ending to be pretty consistent with what's gone before. The emotional ending was at least satisfying. Over all I think the entire series was twice as long as it needed to be and could have used a good editor. In general, I think the "love extreme" series is really not my thing. So much of it seems to be about trying to stretch sexual boundaries and fantasy but pretty it up with the bow of romance.
Booklover95
Jan 17, 2013 Booklover95 rated it really liked it
Talk about anticlimactic. I read this series from ok 1-9 in 4 days and found each book exciting and I couldn't output them down but I hav to say while I enjoyed this one I found the end to b just to boring or plain, so much build up and then the end is such a let down.
While I have given this a high rating it is mainly coz I liked the rest of the book not the ending.
Janelle
This entire series was FAN-FUCKING-TASTIC! I am sadden to see it end, but what an ending! I really can't say more then what I have already said. There are just no words for how great this series was.
Ter
Dec 20, 2011 Ter rated it really liked it
3.5 - 4 It was a 4 till ending.
The big fight(s/both of them) at the end as a bit of a let down.
Jennice
Jul 14, 2015 Jennice rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2015, read-mm-bookz
FAV
Veronica /  V
Sep 09, 2011 Veronica / V rated it really liked it
Fantastic series!!
Heather
Heather marked it as to-read
Jun 21, 2016
Rosie Lara
Rosie Lara marked it as to-read
Jun 16, 2016
Shari
Shari rated it it was ok
Jun 30, 2016
Rhya
Rhya rated it liked it
May 24, 2016
Lieke
Lieke rated it really liked it
May 16, 2016
Gabrielle
Gabrielle rated it liked it
Apr 25, 2016
David
David added it
Mar 15, 2016
Kirstie Quinn
Kirstie Quinn rated it it was amazing
Mar 11, 2016
Amanda
Amanda marked it as to-read
Mar 07, 2016
Jenny
Jenny rated it liked it
Mar 05, 2016
Michaela
Michaela rated it liked it
Feb 28, 2016
Nina
Nina added it
Feb 25, 2016
Kara Commins
Kara Commins rated it it was amazing
Feb 11, 2016
Hollygirl1030
Hollygirl1030 rated it really liked it
Feb 01, 2016
L.G.
L.G. rated it liked it
Jan 24, 2016
Stephanie
Stephanie rated it it was amazing
Jan 22, 2016
Tera
Tera marked it as to-read
Jan 15, 2016
Teresa
Teresa rated it liked it
Jan 06, 2016
P.w. Rusie
P.w. Rusie rated it it was ok
Dec 31, 2015
  • Cheetah in Charge (Purrfect Mates #6)
  • Torem (Zeus's Pack, #4)
  • Crank's Craving (Lady Blue Crew #6)
  • Star Crossed Mates (Spirit Wolves #5)
  • Taming Black Dog Four (Bodyguards in Love #4)
  • Back to Hell (Hellbourne, #4)
  • Angel Kin (His Guardian Angels, #3)
Gabrielle Evans grew up in a small town in southern Oklahoma. We’re talking one red light that may or may not work depending on the day of the week. She married her high school sweetheart and the rest is pretty much history. They have two very active boys and one high-strung wiener dog that keeps her constantly on the go. For now, Gabrielle parks her car in north-central Texas, but who knows what ...more
More about Gabrielle Evans...

Fatefully Yours (10 books)
  • Dark Devotion (Fatefully Yours #1)
  • Upon Crimson Waters (Fatefully Yours #2)
  • Firestorm (Fatefully Yours #3)
  • Hell's Tempest  (Fatefully Yours #4)
  • Shades of Black (Fatefully Yours #5)
  • Hypnotic Healing (Fatefully Yours #6)
  • The Hunger (Fatefully Yours #7)
  • Behind Closed Doors (Fatefully Yours #8)
  • Lest We Forget (Fatefully Yours #10)