Start by marking “Teen Titans, Vol. 15: Prime of Life” as Want to Read:
Teen Titans, Vol. 15: Prime of Life

Teen Titans, Vol. 15: Prime of Life (Teen Titans III #15)

3.58 of 5 stars 3.58  ·  rating details  ·  99 ratings  ·  13 reviews
Strange disappearances on an archeological dig prompt Wonder Girl's mother to ask the team for help. However, when the Teen Titans get there, they find they will have to defeat an ancient menace to free the ones they love. With new teammate Solstice at their sides, the teenaged heroes must drive demonic forces from our world or be conquered!
Published April 17th 2012 by DC Comics (first published April 1st 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Teen Titans, Vol. 15, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Teen Titans, Vol. 15

Sesana
The last of Teen Titans before Flashpoint. The book has spent a lot of time struggling with weak rosters, and it just figures that they'd finally get a good one together at the end of the run. I'll be honest, neither story did much for me, and I was far less than thrilled to see the return of Superboy Prime. At least here he acted like a character instead of stand in for fanboy stereotypes everywhere. If the stories had been as solid as the character work, this would have easily been a four star ...more
Shane
This Teen Titans series has been a mixed bag for me. It went from amazing stories to simply hard to get through. Granted, when DC killed off Superboy, made Robin change his name and attitude and took away Kid Flash, the writers had a lot to deal with. This final collection gives us the Teen titans reunited into the team they were when this newest series started and shows their final adventures before the universe is rebooted.
I enjoyed both story lines in this collection, but it didn't blow me aw
Jena
This volume averaged 3 stars, but I bumped it up for Nicola Scott's art and some nice character interaction.

Overall Teen Titans volume 3 was pretty mixed. Like a lot of team stories, it was the strongest when the characters and their interactions were the strongest. It underwent a lot of lineup changes (both in character and in creative teams) and that really impacted the overall quality. In particular there were a lot of issues in the middle that were a chore to get through and a lot of wasted
Jon
This is the final Tern Titans collection before the new 52. In the first story we are introduced to a new team member Solstice. Theteam helps her defeat a Hindu God and save her parents. The second story is Prime of Life. In this story Superboy Prime comes back to San Francisco with a new Legion of Doom made up by Sungirl, Headcase, The Persuaded, Zookeeper, Inertia, and Indigo. As the battle continues more former Titans show up to help and we get one line that ties this whole series together "L ...more
Mike
Jun 18, 2014 Mike rated it 2 of 5 stars
Shelves: comics
I really liked Solstice, which doubled my rating...to 2 stars.
Annice22
I read the single issues (#93-100) instead of the trade edition. These were the last issues of Teen Titans before the series was rebooted for the new 52.

There were two stories in this volume the first had the team trying to find Solstice's missing parents. It resulted in the team fighting against a demonic force.

The second story had the team trying to stop Superboy-Prime.

I thought the writer did a wonderful job on these stories because they were well written, fast paced and full of action.

Maureen
A strong finish. I must say I never expected this title to draw on the Ramayana! That was a pleasant surprise.

I'll note that I may be biased towards liking this volume because Raven is my favourite Teen Titan and I was pleased with her story arc. :)
Anne Barwell
Nice art work and enjoyable storyline. Good to see past and present Titans come together in the last story and am intrigued with new team member, Solstice.
Jacob
Public library copy.
Not as interesting as the T.T. book that came before featuring the same creative team when Damian Wayne was a team member.
John Yelverton
Another wonderful addition to this book series. It's just a shame that this will be the last one.
Mike McDevitt
These stars are for Nicola Scott's beautiful art and a kiss that made me happy in the finale.
Shane
This would have been 3 stars but the art pushed it up to 4, especially the Nicola Scott pages.
Cellerbe
This book wasn't my favorite teen titans books but it wasn't the worse
Amanda
Amanda marked it as to-read
Mar 31, 2015
Stephen Edwards
Stephen Edwards marked it as to-read
Mar 10, 2015
Dorkthropology
Dorkthropology marked it as to-read
Feb 26, 2015
Sandi Albery
Sandi Albery marked it as to-read
Feb 21, 2015
Bảo Ngọc Nguyễn
Bảo Ngọc Nguyễn marked it as to-read
Feb 16, 2015
Aji Akinlana
Aji Akinlana marked it as to-read
Feb 12, 2015
Ellen
Ellen marked it as to-read
Jan 12, 2015
Arturo
Arturo marked it as to-read
Dec 29, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
J. T. Krul is an American comic book writer, best known for his work on Aspen MLT's Fathom comic series. He is a graduate of Michigan State University, holding a Bachelors in Film and Video Production.
More about J.T. Krul...

Teen Titans III (1 - 10 of 15 books)
  • Teen Titans, Vol. 1: A Kid's Game
  • Teen Titans, Vol. 7: Titans East
  • Teen Titans, Vol. 8: Titans of Tomorrow
  • Teen Titans, Vol. 9: On the Clock
  • Teen Titans, Vol. 10: Changing of the Guard
Green Arrow: Into the Woods Captain Atom, Vol. 1: Evolution Justice League: Rise and Fall Teen Titans, Vol. 14: Team Building Superman Beyond: Man of Tomorrow