Start by marking “The Phantom: The Complete Series: The Gold Key Years, Volume 1” as Want to Read:
The Phantom: The Complete Series: The Gold Key Years, Volume 1

The Phantom: The Complete Series: The Gold Key Years, Volume 1

3.8 of 5 stars 3.80  ·  rating details  ·  15 ratings  ·  4 reviews
The 1960s comic book adventures of The Phantom return in full, glorious color! This series of collections, which consists of eight volumes, spans 15 years and starts by assembling all 17 Gold Key The Phantom comic books into two volumes. Featuring cover art by famed painter George Wilson with interior artwork by Bill Lignante and stories by Bill Harris, the Gold Key comic ...more
Published January 10th 2012 by Hermes Press (first published December 20th 2011)

To ask other readers questions about The Phantom, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Phantom

David Dalton
I got this book via Amazon's Kindle Unlimited. I had no problems reading it on my 1st Gen Kindle Fire. Featured the 1st eight issues from Gold Key, around 1963-64. Brought back some great memories of the Ghost Who Walks. I was surprised to find many parts from this collection that made their way into the Billy Zane Phantom movie from several years ago. Very corny, but I liked it (and the Shadow as well).
Asher Turnaround
My first exposure to the Phantom character was when I was a little kid watching Defenders of the Earth, and the memory of the ghost who walks stuck with me through the Phantom 2040 animated series and the movie, but I never really read any of the comics, so when I saw this pop up as a digital purchase on Comixology while I was home sick, I snatched it up.

From the introduction to the legend, the story of the Walker line intrigued me. I really like the idea of heroic lineage, and while these Walk
Dave
great old stories that were a blast from the past.

Volume 1

Hermes Press could have added the letters page though for each edition ( a total of the first eight comics) not enough thought was put into this sadly.
Milton Moon Louie
If you are a Phantom fan. Nostalgia of some Gold Key comics in hardback.
Brad
Brad marked it as to-read
Nov 23, 2014
Kevin
Kevin marked it as to-read
Oct 15, 2014
Bonnie
Bonnie marked it as to-read
Oct 10, 2014
Ronald Clarke
Ronald Clarke marked it as to-read
Sep 13, 2014
Somesh Kumar
Somesh Kumar marked it as to-read
Apr 25, 2014
Brook
Brook marked it as to-read
Aug 24, 2013
John Kerry
John Kerry marked it as to-read
Dec 10, 2012
Andrew
Andrew marked it as to-read
Oct 16, 2012
Jayson
Jayson added it
Oct 01, 2012
Jason
Jason added it
Sep 26, 2012
Foxglove Zayuri
Foxglove Zayuri marked it as to-read
Jun 28, 2012
Sean
Sean marked it as to-read
Mar 29, 2012
Thresholds of the Mind The First Ladies Fact Book: The Stories of the Women of the White House from Martha Washington to Laura Bush One Thousand New York Buildings The World Trade Center: A Tribute Managing Evolutionary Growth; How To Create Deep Change Without Falling Apart