Start by marking “My Shorts R Bunching. Thoughts?: The Tweets of Roland Hedley” as Want to Read:
My Shorts R Bunching. Thoughts?: The Tweets of Roland Hedley

My Shorts R Bunching. Thoughts?: The Tweets of Roland Hedley

3.73 of 5 stars 3.73  ·  rating details  ·  11 ratings  ·  2 reviews
"Hilarious!" -- Jake Tapper, ABC News

"Hilarious!" -- Karen Tumulty, TIME

"Hilarious!" -- Erin Moriarity, CBS News

In March of 2009, "Doonesbury"'s intrepid journalist Roland Burton Hedley, III, opened a Twitter account and began to tweet. A lot. Four weeks later, a sampling of his 140-character missives was published in "The New Yorker" to great acclaim, and his posts were f
Published January 25th 2010 by Andrews McMeel Publishing, LLC (first published 2009)

To ask other readers questions about My Shorts R Bunching. Thoughts?, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about My Shorts R Bunching. Thoughts?

Molly
I know I missed some of the jokes since I am unfamiliar with the twitter universe, but it was still funny. If you are a Doonesbury fan it's worth a look.
Roland Hedley, "Karl Rove accepts gigs online, so booked him for son's 9th birthday. Kids taunted him for being soft, fat, pink. Cruel age."
David Allen
A cute sendup of Twitter, this is made up of tweets ostensibly by a fictional character, the shallow, narcissistic journalist Roland Burton Hedley Jr. from "Doonesbury." Sample: "Been working on my blog. Just posted an item reporting that I was about to tweet. Really good comments so far."
Kelli
Kelli added it
May 06, 2015
Katie Keyser
Katie Keyser marked it as to-read
Jul 15, 2013
Carol Feldman
Carol Feldman marked it as to-read
Mar 15, 2015
Kaethe
Kaethe marked it as to-read
Jun 28, 2012
Small Creek
Small Creek marked it as to-read
Nov 23, 2009
Grace
Grace added it
Oct 12, 2009
Garretson Beekman "Garry" Trudeau is an American cartoonist, best known for the Doonesbury comic strip. In 1970, Trudeau's creation of Doonesbury was syndicated by the newly formed Universal Press Syndicate. Today Doonesbury is syndicated to almost 1,400 newspapers worldwide and is accessible online in association with Slate Magazine at doonesbury.com. In 1975, he became the first comic strip arti ...more
More about G.B. Trudeau...
Doonesbury's Greatest Hits The Doonesbury Chronicles Doonesbury Dossier: The Reagan Years 40: A Doonesbury Retrospective The People's Doonesbury: Notes from Underfoot, 1978-1980