Start by marking “Deadly Desires” as Want to Read:
Deadly Desires

Deadly Desires (Deadly #2)

3.97 of 5 stars 3.97  ·  rating details  ·  113 ratings  ·  9 reviews
How can you plan a future. . .

After a desperate struggle to sever ties with her husband, Kira Gregory is suddenly a free woman. She can start a new life without guns, drugs, dirty money, or fear. But Kira's newfound independence seems too good to be true. And it is. . .

When you can't outrun your past?

DEA Special Agent Dexter Brady spent months trying to get Kira's husba

Published (first published January 1st 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Deadly Desires, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Deadly Desires

Kim
I'd like to preface this by mentioning that I am an Ann Christopher loyal reader, but I have to be honest in giving my reviews.

**THIS REVIEW MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS**

First I have to start off by saying that I absolutely loved [[ASIN:B004ELAH9A Deadly Pursuit]] That book really had the Romance and Suspense on point, so I was thoroughly excited to read this book to see how Kareem and Kira turned out. Although the story was well written, it was entirely too predictable. While reading this book I knew
Charity
See review at nocturnereads.com

I have to start off by saying I didn’t realize this was book two in a series until I started reading. I was a little lost, but the story took right off. Be ready for a story packed full of action, suspense, and romance! I really liked the dialog and overall language of the book; it felt very real and natural. Dexter and Kira are well written compatible characters. The suspense really does keep the pages turning. I was up into all hours of the night because I lost t
Brandi
Great book but not a standalone title. Deadly Pursuits should be read first in order to understand who the charcters are and their motivations. Apparently, Kira Gregory has been helping DEA Special Agent Dexter Brady to bring her drug kingpin husband down. Agent Brady has been holding back his feelings for the criminal's wife but once Kareem Gregory is dead, nothing can hold him back any longer. However. Kira has a few more skeletons in her closet that will make Dexter question his judgement.
Si
Deena
Great follow-up to Deadly Pursuit. I actually read this one in a day! Kareem was the devil incarnate, and his mama was a straight up fool! I loved Dexter, but wasn't as drawn to Kira for some reason. Dexter was a sweetie pie and I was glad that their relationship wasn't too drawn out, but it would have been nice to have more sex scenes, cause honey, Ms. Ann knows how to bring the heat!!

I don't want to give anything away, but I must have missed the whole Kerry/Kira thing in the first book, cause
Kendra Griffin
DEADLY DESIRES

THIS BOOK WAS BETTER THAN I EXPECTED. I LOVE WHEN A BOOK HAS EVERYTHING YOU WOULD WATCH IN A MOVIE ABOUT HOW TO BRING DOWN A DRUG KINGPIN. IT WAS WORTH THE READ.
Avery Flynn
Great combo of suspense and romantic tension. Had me leaving early to pick up the kids from school so I could sneak in a few minutes to read in the car.
Pamela
This was a good Ann Christopher novel....but very predictable. The ending was a bit of a letdown for me. A quick....good read, but that's all.
Sherri Wheeler
This is book two in the series. I found it to be better than #1.
Greg
Jan 14, 2014 Greg added it
Had to give up on this one
Erica
Erica marked it as to-read
Jan 13, 2015
Bridget Bembry
Bridget Bembry marked it as to-read
Dec 19, 2014
Christopher Brewington
Christopher Brewington marked it as to-read
Dec 06, 2014
Amanda
Amanda added it
Nov 20, 2014
Becky
Becky added it
Nov 15, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
A recovering lawyer, Ann Christopher was first published in 2006 and is the author of 18 contemporary romance novels, 5 novellas and a tragically bad starter novel that will forever remain under her bed, where it belongs. She’s also written a young adult novel that will be available very soon.

When she’s not writing or communing with her readers on her Facebook page, AuthorAnnChristopher, Ann like
More about Ann Christopher...

Deadly (2 books)
  • Deadly Pursuit
The Surgeon's Secret Baby (Hopewell General) Tender Secrets (Secrets and Lies, #1) Seduced on the Red Carpet Road To Seduction (Secrets and Lies, #2) Sinful Seduction (Twins of Sin, #1)