Start by marking “Weight Watchers One Pot Cookbook” as Want to Read:
Weight Watchers One Pot Cookbook

Weight Watchers One Pot Cookbook

3.77 of 5 stars 3.77  ·  rating details  ·  175 ratings  ·  16 reviews
One pot and you're done—delicious recipes using everyday kitchen equipment With every day so busy, wouldn't you just love to throw everything in one pot and have dinner ready? With Weight Watchers® One Pot Cookbook, you'll find 300 super-tasty and healthy one-dish recipes that the whole family will love. These no-fuss recipes are more than just easy—they are healthy and nu ...more
Published December 2nd 2011 by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt (first published January 1st 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Weight Watchers One Pot Cookbook, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Weight Watchers One Pot Cookbook

Kelly
Lots of recipes - but I would wager only 25% or less of them have accompanying pictures. Why create a cookbook without photos?

I would say the odds of me making some of these recipes are rather high as they have crock-pot recipes!! But please don't tell me it's a one pot meal if I have to use every bowl and pan in the kitchen during the preparation process - that's cheating. One pot means one pot start to finish - period.
Nancy
Looking for a way to add to my fall and winter menus, I picked up The WeightWatchers One Pot Cookbook. This book is broken up into multiple types of single pots – skillet, wok, saucepan, roasting pan, casserole dish, slow cooker, grill, baking pan, etc, I was drawing to the section on Dutch ovens.

I chose two recipes to try out – No-Fuss French-Style Beef Stew and the Chicken in White Wine – which is also the front cover photo.

Both recipes were very rounded in flavor but neither turned out the
Kellea
When it comes to Weight Watchers cookbooks, One Pot is probably the best so far. It's colorful and chock full of multicultural recipes that will satisfy various taste buds. And the thing I love the most about this book is that the chapters are divided by the type of cooking device: bowl, skillet, wok, saucepan, dutch oven, roasting pan, casserole dish, slow cooker, grill, baking pan, and more. Now, while I only have a few of these cooking tools, this cookbook makes me want to run out and get one ...more
Charcoal
There was a wide variety of healthy-ish recipes in the book. It also lists weight watcher points next to each recipe.
Tracy Morton
Mostly easy meals that are not bad for the diet.
Shari Henry
You'll find lots of easy to prepare, new-twists-on-old-classics here, along with several international and fusion recipes. Each recipe includes its corresponding Weight Watchers PointsPlus value. "One Pot" is translated broadly - chapters are broken into "In a Roasting Pan," "In a Wok," "In a Skillet," and so on. I'm not a fan of low-fat dairy products or eggless eggs (what the heck does that even mean?) but there is still plenty here for me to adapt and try.
Dolly
Jun 15, 2012 Dolly rated it 3 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: people who enjoy cooking healthy
This is a helpful and creative cookbook that incorporates a lot of different tastes, cultures and styles of cooking, all of which are healthy and made within one pot or cooking method (the recipe includes grilling recipes, too). I'm not sure how many of the recipes I'll make, but many are versions of what I already make. I thought the glossy photographs were very nicely presented and it was fun to look at all the recipes.
Melissa
I absolutely loved the recipes in this book! Every one I make turns out great.

I especially love the chicken recipe made in the dutch over (it is also the recipe on the cover) and have made it several times since picking up this book from my local library.

I recommend this book to (non)cooks who are looking for some quick and easy recipes that are also tasty.
Sherry
Jun 04, 2012 Sherry is currently reading it
Great time saving recipes. I borrowed it from the library but plan to purchase it.

I like the point system which helps me keep track of my families eating without having to count carbs and calories.

This is one of the books I recommend to people who want to loose weight or just maintain the weight they have.
Violet
This book looked like it had a lot og good receipes in it, regretfully I was not able to make alotof them because of dietary restrictions that I have. Mainly sodium and cholesterol. But I did find a few that I would like to try, now I just have to try them before this book has to go back to the library.
Amber
This was an "it's just ok" for me book. I found the recipes too involved and too many ingredients. WW should team up with Martha Stewart's Food magazine and do something.

Glad I didn't buy it.
Chrystal
Great recipes. Wanted more pics. My favorite weight watchers book.
Liz Cee
Recipes look good, I will be trying these. I know WW recipes usually taste good and am looking forward to trying them in the fall. I am liking the newest program too.
Lynn
This cookbook is amazing! Each receipe we've tried so far has been a slam dunk. I highly recommend giving this book a try.
Vivian
Aug 19, 2013 Vivian added it
Shelves: 2013
Will be trying these recipes over the next two weeks. Going to get back on track. :)
Linda
no 641.821 great recipes first on my list to use.
Jennifer n Robert
Jennifer n Robert marked it as to-read
Dec 20, 2014
Diane
Diane marked it as to-read
Nov 25, 2014
Cristiano Roonaldo
Cristiano Roonaldo marked it as to-read
Nov 22, 2014
  • Cook Like a Rock Star: 125 Recipes, Lessons, and Culinary Secrets
  • Everyday Food: Light: The Quickest and Easiest Recipes, All Under 500 Calories
  • The Book of Burger
  • The Best Casserole Cookbook Ever
  • The Laurel's Kitchen Bread Book: A Guide to Whole-Grain Breadmaking
  • More Make It Fast, Cook It Slow: 200 Brand-New, Budget-Friendly, Slow-Cooker Recipes
  • The Glycemic-Load Diet
  • The Mom 100 Cookbook: 100 Recipes Every Mom Needs in Her Back Pocket
  • Saveur: The New Comfort Food: Home Cooking from Around the World
  • The Lee Bros. Simple Fresh Southern: Knockout Dishes with Down-Home Flavor
  • Ancient Grains for Modern Meals: Mediterranean Whole Grain Recipes for Barley, Farro, Kamut, Polenta, Wheat Berries & More
  • Power Foods: 150 Delicious Recipes with the 38 Healthiest Ingredients
  • Michael Symon's Live to Cook: Recipes and Techniques to Rock Your Kitchen
  • Top Pot Hand-Forged Doughnuts: Secrets and Recipes for the Home Baker
  • Cooking Light Fresh Food Fast Weeknight Meals: Over 280 Incredible Supper Solutions
  • Seriously Delish: 150 Recipes for People Who Totally Love Food
  • The Dahlia Bakery Cookbook: Sweetness in Seattle
  • Mark Bittman's Quick and Easy Recipes from the New York Times
Weight Watchers New Complete Cookbook Weight Watchers All-Time Favorites: Over 200 Best-Ever Recipes from the Weight Watchers Test Kitchens Weight Watchers Take-Out Tonight!: 150+ Restaurant Favorites to Make at Home--All Recipes With POINTS Value of 8 or Less Weight Watchers Make It in Minutes: Easy Recipes in 15, 20, and 30 Minutes Weight Watchers 50th Anniversary Cookbook: 280 Delicious Recipes for Every Meal