Start by marking “Prowl the Night” as Want to Read:
Prowl the Night

Prowl the Night

They are Panthers, sleek and sultry shapeshifters who survive by banding together and mating for life. Theirs is a world of unmatched power and uncontrollable passion. . .

Crave Me

As newly appointed heir to his Pride, Tomas Montoya struggles with both his new duties and his new mate. He craves the dark and dangerous pleasure he finds with Ciri but wonders if he can ever s

Published September 27th 2011 by Kensington Books (first published January 1st 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Prowl the Night, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Prowl the Night

Charity
Prowl the Night is the second book in the Prowl series. This book is made up of two stories, but they could be stand alone. Jordan knows how to write a good Paranormal Erotica and I look forward to reading more of her books soon.

Crave Me- This story hits a little close to home for me with the communication issues, family pressure, and over-worked husband. I just love a story that is relatable and has a good ending! Even though Ciri and Thomas are very different people they are able to come toget
E.
Apr 25, 2012 E. rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: paranormal, erotica
4 1/2 stars. “Prowl the Night” by Crystal Jordan is comprised of two erotic novellas, “Crave Me” and “Want Me” about the Panther were clan in San Francisco. “Crave Me”: Tomas, the heir to the South American Pride and his new wife Ciri, from the Japanese Panther Pride, are a study in opposites. She is introspective, artistic and would prefer quiet nights at home whereas he has been groomed as heir to his Pride and is outgoing, sociable and passionate. They recognized each other as mates from thei ...more
Scooper Speaks
Nov 02, 2011 Scooper Speaks rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
There are two stories in the book. Book one I'd give 4 stars, book two I'd give 3 stars.

Crave Me

Favorite Lines: "And even though she was in his lap, curled against the heat of his body, she was dismissed just that quickly for the more important aspects of his life. It was depressing, disheartening, and made her regret her impulsive need to find comfort in his arms." (p. 37)

Crave Me is an emotionally satisfying, erotic story. It shows what comes after the instant attraction and destined mate sto
Habrewer
Dec 23, 2011 Habrewer rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Prowl the Night by Crystal Jordan
* I received a copy of this book from Kensington in exchange for an honest review*

Crave Me
Ciri has joined her mate, Tomas in America where he is serving as second in command. Their honeymoon was cut short when Tomas’ grandfather passed away. She is not happy in America because she doesn’t really fit in. She isn’t into politics and she doesn’t agree with the way Antonio runs his pride.

Tomas wants to do a good job as second but in the process he is losing his mate.
Christi Snow
May 27, 2012 Christi Snow rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
My Reviews:

A-
This story was so much more than an erotic romance although there most definitely are hot, erotic elements to the story too. But this is a book about two people who are struggling to make their relationship work. Tomas and Ciri are mates and they are having issues. With the sudden death of Tomas' grandfather, his position has changed within the world Panther packs. All of a sudden he is being thrust into this huge political world of the packs. He's grown up being trained for
Ellie
Nov 07, 2011 Ellie rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Prowl the Night by Crystal Jordan
Grade: B
“You are a pain in the ass, you know that, right?” “Well, then, we’re well-matched in that as well, aren’t we?”

Prowl the Night is an anthology by Crystal Jordan and contains two stories, Crave Me and Want Me. Both stories are from the same series about shape shifting Panther tribes and their politics. This is the second book in the series but I found it very easy to get the general idea of what had happened in the previous book and jump right into thee tw
gremlin
Mar 24, 2013 gremlin rated it really liked it
I enjoyed these hot Panther shapeshifters. This is second in the Prowl series, after On The Prowl, and we get to see the couples from that one again as most of this takes place in their Pride home.

Crave Me - Some real world concerns mixed in with the shapeshifter worlf, with Ciri unhappy with her new life and overworked mate Tomas, and both having trouble figuring out their life together with their different personalities and backgrounds.

Want Me - Tessa is a newly appointed Pride heir, and is us
CoffeeTimeRomance andMore
Ms. Jordan is one of the most exciting authors you will ever encounter within the paranormal and shape-shifter genres. Her characters virtually leap off the pages and into your heart. They are not only the sexiest shifters you will find, but the stories they tell are intelligent and well designed. I have read many works by Ms. Jordan, and each one is as tantalizing as the next.

Lototy
Reviewer for Coffee Time Romance & More

Brianna
The first story really got on my nerves for some odd reason. I like the guy better than the female, but they both got on my nerves.

The second story is the better of the two.
Mary Catherine
I plan on reading the rest of this series at some point. Or at least try it!
Luvs2dance
I enjoyed the first story more than the second.
Michele
Michele rated it liked it
Jun 30, 2016
Rita
Rita marked it as to-read
May 29, 2016
M.E. Belrose
M.E. Belrose marked it as to-read
May 14, 2016
CJ Jones
CJ Jones rated it it was amazing
Feb 12, 2016
Amy Hart
Amy Hart rated it really liked it
Feb 04, 2016
Beiza
Beiza added it
Dec 19, 2015
Joanne
Joanne marked it as to-read
Nov 13, 2015
Janessa
Janessa rated it really liked it
Oct 02, 2015
Jules
Jules marked it as to-read
Jul 27, 2015
Chris Ahrenberg
Chris Ahrenberg rated it it was amazing
Jun 22, 2015
Tammie Burnette
Tammie Burnette rated it really liked it
Jul 18, 2015
Sofie
Sofie rated it liked it
May 11, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »
  • Night Falls on the Wicked (Moon Chasers, #5)
  • Must Love Vampires
  • Fallen Angel (The Blue Angel Series, #2)
  • Tempted
  • Runner (Altered Destinies, #2)
  • Rough Play
  • Male Order (Reigning Men, #1)
  • Destiny Redeemed  (The Destined Ones #2)
  • Secretary for Two
  • Animal Attraction (Halle Pumas, #4-5)
  • Nathan's Vow
  • Seduced by a Wolf
  • Slade (Shadow Wranglers, #4)
  • Forbidden Fantasies
  • Possess Me (Bone Daddy, #1)
  • Raw Desire
  • Tragedy of the Virgin Bride
  • Touching Paradise
Crystal Jordan began writing romance after she finished graduate school and needed something to fill the hours that used to be eaten away by homework. She is originally from California, but has lived and worked all over the United States. Currently, she serves as a librarian at a university in her home state and writes contemporary, paranormal, futuristic, and erotic romance.
More about Crystal Jordan...