Prowl the Night

Prowl the Night

3.86 of 5 stars 3.86  ·  rating details  ·  71 ratings  ·  11 reviews
They are Panthers, sleek and sultry shapeshifters who survive by banding together and mating for life. Theirs is a world of unmatched power and uncontrollable passion. . .

Crave Me

As newly appointed heir to his Pride, Tomas Montoya struggles with both his new duties and his new mate. He craves the dark and dangerous pleasure he finds with Ciri but wonders if he can ever sa

Published September 27th 2011 by Kensington Books (first published January 1st 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Prowl the Night, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Prowl the Night

Charity
Prowl the Night is the second book in the Prowl series. This book is made up of two stories, but they could be stand alone. Jordan knows how to write a good Paranormal Erotica and I look forward to reading more of her books soon.

Crave Me- This story hits a little close to home for me with the communication issues, family pressure, and over-worked husband. I just love a story that is relatable and has a good ending! Even though Ciri and Thomas are very different people they are able to come toget...more
E.
4 1/2 stars. “Prowl the Night” by Crystal Jordan is comprised of two erotic novellas, “Crave Me” and “Want Me” about the Panther were clan in San Francisco. “Crave Me”: Tomas, the heir to the South American Pride and his new wife Ciri, from the Japanese Panther Pride, are a study in opposites. She is introspective, artistic and would prefer quiet nights at home whereas he has been groomed as heir to his Pride and is outgoing, sociable and passionate. They recognized each other as mates from thei...more
Scooper Speaks
There are two stories in the book. Book one I'd give 4 stars, book two I'd give 3 stars.

Crave Me

Favorite Lines: "And even though she was in his lap, curled against the heat of his body, she was dismissed just that quickly for the more important aspects of his life. It was depressing, disheartening, and made her regret her impulsive need to find comfort in his arms." (p. 37)

Crave Me is an emotionally satisfying, erotic story. It shows what comes after the instant attraction and destined mate sto...more
Habrewer
Prowl the Night by Crystal Jordan
* I received a copy of this book from Kensington in exchange for an honest review*

Crave Me
Ciri has joined her mate, Tomas in America where he is serving as second in command. Their honeymoon was cut short when Tomas’ grandfather passed away. She is not happy in America because she doesn’t really fit in. She isn’t into politics and she doesn’t agree with the way Antonio runs his pride.

Tomas wants to do a good job as second but in the process he is losing his mate....more
Christi Snow
My Reviews:

A-
This story was so much more than an erotic romance although there most definitely are hot, erotic elements to the story too. But this is a book about two people who are struggling to make their relationship work. Tomas and Ciri are mates and they are having issues. With the sudden death of Tomas' grandfather, his position has changed within the world Panther packs. All of a sudden he is being thrust into this huge political world of the packs. He's grown up being trained for...more
Ellie
Prowl the Night by Crystal Jordan
Grade: B
“You are a pain in the ass, you know that, right?” “Well, then, we’re well-matched in that as well, aren’t we?”

Prowl the Night is an anthology by Crystal Jordan and contains two stories, Crave Me and Want Me. Both stories are from the same series about shape shifting Panther tribes and their politics. This is the second book in the series but I found it very easy to get the general idea of what had happened in the previous book and jump right into thee tw...more
gremlin
I enjoyed these hot Panther shapeshifters. This is second in the Prowl series, after On The Prowl, and we get to see the couples from that one again as most of this takes place in their Pride home.

Crave Me - Some real world concerns mixed in with the shapeshifter worlf, with Ciri unhappy with her new life and overworked mate Tomas, and both having trouble figuring out their life together with their different personalities and backgrounds.

Want Me - Tessa is a newly appointed Pride heir, and is us...more
CoffeeTimeRomance andMore
Ms. Jordan is one of the most exciting authors you will ever encounter within the paranormal and shape-shifter genres. Her characters virtually leap off the pages and into your heart. They are not only the sexiest shifters you will find, but the stories they tell are intelligent and well designed. I have read many works by Ms. Jordan, and each one is as tantalizing as the next.

Lototy
Reviewer for Coffee Time Romance & More

Brianna
The first story really got on my nerves for some odd reason. I like the guy better than the female, but they both got on my nerves.

The second story is the better of the two.
Mary Catherine
I plan on reading the rest of this series at some point. Or at least try it!
Luvs2dance
I enjoyed the first story more than the second.
Tr
Tr marked it as to-read
Sep 09, 2014
Priscilla
Priscilla marked it as to-read
Sep 02, 2014
Mon
Mon added it
Aug 21, 2014
April
April marked it as to-read
Aug 12, 2014
Jennifer marked it as to-read
Aug 08, 2014
Tracey
Tracey marked it as to-read
Jul 12, 2014
Jordan
Jordan added it
Jul 20, 2014
Leanna
Leanna added it
Jun 05, 2014
Shelby Lynn
Shelby Lynn marked it as to-read
May 19, 2014
Robin
Robin added it
Jul 29, 2014
Alma
Alma marked it as to-read
May 09, 2014
Sharlayna
Sharlayna marked it as to-read
Apr 30, 2014
Nancy Jones
Nancy Jones marked it as to-read
Apr 02, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
Crystal Jordan began writing romance after she finished graduate school and needed something to fill the hours that used to be eaten away by homework. She is originally from California, but has lived and worked all over the United States. Currently, she serves as a librarian at a university in her home state and writes contemporary, paranormal, futuristic, and erotic romance.
More about Crystal Jordan...
On The Prowl The Wanderer Stolen Passions (Forbidden Passions, #1) Embrace the Night (Night #1) Treasured