Start by marking “Iron Empires Volume 2: Sheva's War” as Want to Read:
Iron Empires Volume 2: Sheva's War

Iron Empires Volume 2: Sheva's War

3.88 of 5 stars 3.88  ·  rating details  ·  58 ratings  ·  5 reviews
The Iron Empires: Eight weary nations, spanning three million light years of the Milky Way Galaxy. They are the withering remains of a human civilization once immeasurably vast. Their dying has not been quiet. Sheva’s War, the second in the series of Christopher Moeller’s acclaimed Iron Empires graphic novels, propels us further into a distant future, into a turbulent age ...more
Published July 13th 2004 by Dark Horse Books (first published May 19th 2004)

To ask other readers questions about Iron Empires Volume 2, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Iron Empires Volume 2

John
The second story set in the Iron Empires universe. I found this story to be better written than the first one, not that the first one was bad, it's just that the creator of the comic shows his improvement as a writer. I actually preferred the artwork from the first one, but that was mainly because it featured more pictures of vehicles and starships and I really like the artists talents in those areas.
Shannon Appelcline
It's so rare to get solid science-fiction in comics that this is a rare treat, especially given the great art. Despite that, it runs a little slow through much of the book, with the occasional bit of emotion that draws you end. The last couple of issues are great though, and leave me wanting to read more.

Overall, an improvement from the previous volume too.
Dana
I didn't like this one as much as Volume 1. In general, it doesn't strike me as a series that I'll follow, largely because there doesn't seem to be any continuity between volumes except that they're all set in the same universe. Again, this one had excellent art, and some intriguing ideas, but I found the main character rather obnoxious and unsympathetic.
Daniel
An even better story than Faith Conquers. The storytelling in this volume is far smoother, concentrating on just a few characters, and nevertheless conveying the epic sense of the greater conflict. I certainly want to read more stories from the Iron Empires, and the roleplaying game has now made it to my To-Buy list.
Jacob
Like Faith Conquers, this graphic novel is a favorite of mine. Great art combined with a solid story just breaths further life into a setting that apparently started from the artist's sketchbook.
I can't wait for the next installation for the Iron Empires.
Joseph Meyer
Joseph Meyer marked it as to-read
Dec 09, 2014
Calvin Daniels
Calvin Daniels marked it as to-read
Sep 27, 2014
Noah Antwiler
Noah Antwiler marked it as to-read
Aug 30, 2014
Darian
Darian marked it as to-read
Jun 02, 2014
Timo Multamäki
Timo Multamäki marked it as to-read
Apr 08, 2014
Jeremy Frens
Jeremy Frens marked it as to-read
Mar 31, 2014
Kinze
Kinze marked it as to-read
Dec 24, 2013
« previous 1 3 next »
JLA: A League of One Exalted Iron Empires Volume 1: Faith Conquers Rocketman: King Of The Rocket Men Iron Empires Volume 3: Void