Start by marking “Six's Legacy (Lorien Legacies: The Lost Files, #1)” as Want to Read:
Six's Legacy (Lorien Legacies: The Lost Files, #1)

Six's Legacy (Lorien Legacies: The Lost Files #1)

4.07 of 5 stars 4.07  ·  rating details  ·  12,402 ratings  ·  498 reviews
Number Six - when John meets her in I Am Number Four she's strong, powerful, and ready to fight. But who is she? Where has she been living? How has she been training? When did she develop her legacies? And how does she know so much about the Mogadorians?

In I Am Number Four: The Lost Files: Six's Legacy, discover the story behind Six. Before Paradise, Ohio, before John Smit
Published July 26th 2011 by Penguin

To ask other readers questions about Six's Legacy, please sign up.

”I am a warrior.” My words turned to frost in the air before my face. I grabbed the gentle creature’s neck with both hands and gave it a good hard twist… Katarina was wrong: I have killed before. Out of mercy. But not yet out of vengeance.

The Lost Files: Six’s Legacy is a great transition back into the Lorien Legacies. It’s full on packed with action and downright blood, fury and fight. Nothing short of what I expected.

In this book, we get number Six’s back-story and how she lost her Cepan Katar
ok so this is only being offered as an ebook?! this is not gonna fly, i mean i dont have an ebook and i'm certainly not in a position to pull out some money just for this :/ this better get put on the web too cause i might freak if i dont ever get to read
Another short story that was shorter than I was expecting. I started this one on the train on the way into work and had finished it before going to sleep that evening... It's a prequel, of sorts, to I Am Number Four - the book that spawned a series, a movie and a fair bit of controversy about how the team behind Pittacus Lore are recompensed for their efforts.

This story is far from essential to the series, it provides an interesting background to Number Six, the second of the Lorien nine to be i
Oh, Six was so different before she got captured by Mogs...
♔ Shayna
Sep 13, 2011 ♔ Shayna rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Fans of an alien race on our planet
Recommended to ♔ Shayna by: Vinnie RIvera
You know what Six's Legacy is? Infuriating. It was awesome, and kick ass, and totally worth buying for about 60 pages. But it could have been so much more!!! Six's story before she met up with John was action packed and wonderfully written. It left me wanting a lot more also. I wanted to get to know Six on a much more personal level, and while I got glimpses of her nature it wasn't enough. Btw Six is BADASS! Let me share a little with you:

"I felt more alive than I've ever felt. I open my mouth t
Jul 12, 2011 Mohini marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
I'd like to read this one just because Number Six was one of my favourite characters throughout the first one. I'd love to finally hear her story of what she went through before she met Four.
Number Six (current alias Maren Elizabeth) is part of an alien race introduced in the Lorien Legacy's first book, I am Number Four. When she meets up with four at the end of that novel, there are a number of unanswered questions which are now revealed in this ebook short story, detailing her life up until that point, how her Cepan was lost, and how she came into her own legacies.

I really enjoyed reading the background story on Number Six. Although her story is similar to Number Four's, the diffe
Janus Vielle (The Blair Book Project)
A story about Six? Awesome!

I totally love her in I Am Number Four and Power of Six so I just had to read The Lost Files: Six’s Legacy.

This book began with Six telling her story of where she and Katarina started off when they landed on Earth escaping from Lorien.

I had a lot of fun learning how Six’s life went about. Then it got to the part where she and her Cepan were discovered by the Mogadorians; I’m not saying it wasn’t any good but if you’ve read the Power of Six before reading this, it’s ki
It seems to be a popular trend to release short stories or novella's for a series to warm up readers for the upcoming release of a book. Some of these are nice-to-have-but-nothing-special and more for the already existing fans of the series or to give readers a nice intro to the series (for example Survivors or First Frost). Others are so great that you really don't want to miss out on them (for example The Strange Case of Finley Jayne). Six's Legacy definitely belongs in the last category. What ...more
To quench my thirst for the main course, the second in the Lorien Legacies The Power of Six (which I have currently devoured – I must’ve been extremely hungry *dribble*), I thought it was best to get my hands on this novella. Although released well after I Am Number Four, Six’s Legacy is supposed to be read as a prequel to the series. However, knowing about Six (the aim of this novella) or not knowing Six when you read I Am Number Four, is nothing to be concerned about and it doesn’t matter eith ...more
Jae Brumfield
I absolutely loved this book. Why I liked it more than the first book, I do not know. If someone told me it was written by someone else, I would believe them. The story is of Six's early days when she had her Cepan, Katerina. It tells of Kat's death and how Six developed her Legacies and became the badass she is. I wish there would have been more to the story. It ended so quickly. I have yet to read The Power of Six, so maybe that will show more of her past life. I hope so.

The book was written i

I love Six.

After everything she went through, after all those horrible things, she was still so strong. So FUCKING strong.

I'm telling you, she's perfect, even though she has flaws. She does not let them affect her and she tries to make the best of any situation. She believes in herself but does not lie to herself and make pointless and feeble rationalization.

The only problem I have with Six is the actress who plays her. WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK WAS THE PERSON WHO WAS CASTING HER THINKING?!!!
An interesting glance at the life of a side character from "I am Number Four," the character of Six. The story really holds your attention during the cruel capture and torture of Six and her Cepan. Altogether though, she has led a similar life to Four, force to move around and change identities in order to stay alive. However, there are new details that we get from her perspective about being part of the Garde. This time we also get to see things not only from a female perspective but from a fei ...more
Natasha GJ Nanny Nakia
Reseñado en mi blog Nanny Books:

Como ya hice con las reseñas anteriores, quiero comenzar contándoles el orden que planeo seguir al leer esta saga, de manera que no me encuentre con spoilers. Este es un orden cronológico recomendado, pero no obligatorio:

(Los archivos perdidos) Los últimos días de Lorien
El Diario de Sarah
(Los archivos perdidos) Legados de Seis
El poder de Seis
(Los archi
Six is awesome and I must say, she has garnered new respect from me after reading this book. I am completely awed by her strength of character and her spirit to overcome. Katarina would have been bursting at the seams with pride. Six has firmly taken my vote as the most awesome character in this series. Let's see if they can top her! :D Also, the more I read about those darn Mogadorians, the more anticipation builds for their destruction! They are absolutely horrid and extremely hateable villian ...more
Sebagai seorang pembaca yang suka mengetahui latar belakang tokoh-tokoh dalam cerita, sejujurnya, buatku gak ada hal yang cukup penting yang diceritakan di novella ini.
Sebagian besar isinya bisa dibaca di The Power of Six, jadi isi novella bonus di edisi terjemahan Lorien Legacies buku kedua ini yaaa ... cuma repetisi ngabisin kertas aja. :|
Sherlyn Calangian
In I Am Number Four: The Lost Files: Six’s Legacy we finally get to see what happened to Katarina, her Cêpan, and why Six has became tough, but with more details than in The Power of Six, because this time it’s all on Six’s POV. It’s a short ebook, and for those who are used to have fun reading Lorien Legacies series, be ready to a change. This book is more dense, it doesn’t have the humor moments that the first two books have, it’s way darker.
I don’t believe it’s a must read for all of those wh
Cliffside Park Public Library (NJ)
As Four frantically travels the world training and making allies to save his Loric people, he meets Number Six. Strong, fast, intelligent and intuitive, Six easily adapts to situations and is a great fighter. Because the Lorien Legacies are told from the perspective of Four, gaps remain. Gaps the involve Six and her story. I am Number 4 Lost Files: Six's Legacy provides a glimpse into her life and struggle to survive.

A side series to the Lorien Legacies, I am Number 4 Lost Files: Six's Legacy pr
Managed to get my hands on The Lost Files and continuing my love for the Lorien Legacies I eagerly read Six's Legacy whilst on my break at work. And I now love Six on a much greater level; the awesome, strong-willed, butt-kicking heroine that she is.

It's the story of before Six came to John's rescue at Paradise High School.
About the time when she still had Katarina, travelling through West Texas. It explains how Six became the warrior she is today.

I was a little bit gutted when I was readin
Michael Angelo Sugui
This book is too much. Six is to hot. The story of Six, tells us on how she survive the Mogadorians and how she loss her Cepan, Katarina. Here, it will show us on what will happen if the Mogadorians kill the Garde even it is not at it's sequence.

This is superb. super. For 116 pages, it gives thrill to the bones!
Ahhh! So short! I wish it could keep going. I love Six so her story was very interesting to me. I love learning about the different Guarde and their Cepans. It really clues you into their relationships and how each Guarde member was raised and trained so differently. Great story!
Nice to learn more about Six before she meets up with Four. I hate to criticize the Guarde, but it was very foolish (view spoiler) ...more
Isix is by far the coolest Lorien. I would feel quite upset if I was one of the other numbers. She is tough, funny, brave and loving. She also has the best legacies. I would have liked to read even more about her.
Tanya Nekrasova
Одна из тех истории в дополнение к второй книги ,в которой по сути не было нужды. Шестая - один из моих любимых персонажей, после прочтения этого рассказа мне Шестая уже не так нравится ...
This was an excellent addition to I Am Number Four that tells you Number Six's back story. It's a small book that I read in an hour. Well worth reading before you read book two.
This was a good little read. Not as exciting or intense as the other Lost Files. So far, Six seems to be the best and most "quick to observe" Garde in regards to her training and preparations and lack of selfishness. It's nice to read about a Loric that doesn't have his/her head up their a word.

Now I can't remember if the message on the blog was written by Two. I remember a mention of it from the The Power of Six from Marina's viewpoint.

Also there was a minimal amount of swearing which was ple
Becca Hoetger
Quick read to flesh out Six's storyline. I recommend reading after reading I Am Number Four, and not after The Power of Six (like I did).
Hi today is March 24,2014 and I'll start reading six legacies.
I just finished I am number four basically it's four.
So okay let's go.
My blog contains spoiler. So beware.
"Sometimes you can hide just as effectively by sticking out" chp1P3
Six is my true name. Six is who I am.
"I am showing no mercy when the game begins" chp1P13
"We must be prudent"
"I am deaf to pity"
"I choose vengeance"
Well, in an hour we can finish the story.
Nothing spectacular, merely a brief story of how her cepan died & how
4 1/2 star it's good to read what makes Six tick. Now we know why she's a kickass lady. I have a very big woman crush of her.
Pieter Mestdagh
Six always wanted to have some quality time with her Cêpan and stop moving, but she had to move for her own safety. Her Cêpan, Katarina, only cared about training Six and keeping her safe, so they never really had time to talk to each other about things that weren't just fighting strategies and where they'll move next. Also, the Mogadorians finally caught up with them and killed Katarina. Heartbroken, Six was captured and thrown into a cell. She finally got her first legacy (power), and that's ...more
The Lorien Legacies: The Lost Files: Six's Legacy 16 46 Jul 13, 2013 05:41PM
Did anyone else love this book as much as I did? 10 24 Mar 13, 2013 09:00PM
The Readers Club: The Lost Files: What do you think of six's legacies? 1 1 May 21, 2012 04:17PM
Another ebook coming... The Lost Files 2 1 19 Nov 27, 2011 05:59PM
Movie That Made Kat soft? 1 12 Sep 05, 2011 03:31PM
Good YA Series: What do you think of Six's Legacy? 2 12 Aug 19, 2011 05:24PM
  • Foundation (Razorland, #0.5)
  • Stopping Time and Old Habits (Wicked Lovely #2.5-.6)
  • Resist (Possession, #0.5)
  • Treachery (Nightshade, #2.5)
  • Portrait of a Starter: An Unhidden Story (Starters, #0.5)
  • What Mario Scietto Says (Monument 14, #2.5)
  • The Lost Art of World Domination (Skulduggery Pleasant, #1.5)
  • Raven (Delirium, #2.5)
  • Isolation (Partials Sequence, #0.5)
  • As They Slip Away (Across the Universe, #2.5)
  • Lost Scene from Hallowed (Unearthly, #2.1)
  • Boarded Window (Warm Bodies)
  • Thomas’s First Memory of the Flare (Maze Runner, #2.5)
  • Billy the Kid and the Vampyres of Vegas (The Secrets of the Immortal Nicholas Flamel #5.5)
  • The Pirate Kings (TimeRiders, #7)
  • Shattered (Shade, #3.5)
  • Percy Jackson and the Sword of Hades (Percy Jackson and the Olympians, #4.5)
  • The Smile
Pittacus Lore is the collection pseudonym of James Frey and Jobie Hughes.
More about Pittacus Lore...

Lorien Legacies: The Lost Files (1 - 10 of 14 books)
  • Nine's Legacy (Lorien Legacies: The Lost Files, #2)
  • The Fallen Legacies (Lorien Legacies: The Lost Files, #3)
  • The Search for Sam (Lorien Legacies: The Lost Files, #4)
  • The Last Days of Lorien (Lorien Legacies: The Lost Files, #5)
  • The Forgotten Ones (Lorien Legacies: The Lost Files, #6)
  • Five's Legacy (Lorien Legacies: The Lost Files, #7)
  • Return to Paradise (Lorien Legacies: The Lost Files, #8)
  • Five's Betrayal (Lorien Legacies: The Lost Files, #9)
  • The Fugitive (Lorien Legacies: The Lost Files, #10)
  • The Navigator (Lorien Legacies: The Lost Files #11)

“I am her tribute. Survival is my gift to her.” 26 likes