Start by marking “Six's Legacy (Lorien Legacies: The Lost Files, #1)” as Want to Read:
Six's Legacy (Lorien Legacies: The Lost Files, #1)

Six's Legacy (Lorien Legacies: The Lost Files #1)

4.08  ·  Rating Details ·  14,137 Ratings  ·  544 Reviews
Number Six - when John meets her in I Am Number Four she's strong, powerful, and ready to fight. But who is she? Where has she been living? How has she been training? When did she develop her legacies? And how does she know so much about the Mogadorians?

In I Am Number Four: The Lost Files: Six's Legacy, discover the story behind Six. Before Paradise, Ohio, before John Smit
Published July 26th 2011 by Penguin

Arlene
Aug 21, 2011 Arlene rated it really liked it
”I am a warrior.” My words turned to frost in the air before my face. I grabbed the gentle creature’s neck with both hands and gave it a good hard twist… Katarina was wrong: I have killed before. Out of mercy. But not yet out of vengeance.

The Lost Files: Six’s Legacy is a great transition back into the Lorien Legacies. It’s full on packed with action and downright blood, fury and fight. Nothing short of what I expected.

In this book, we get number Six’s back-story and how she lost her Cepan Katar
Katie
Jul 13, 2011 Katie rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
ok so this is only being offered as an ebook?! this is not gonna fly, i mean i dont have an ebook and i'm certainly not in a position to pull out some money just for this :/ this better get put on the web too cause i might freak if i dont ever get to read it....boo
Gia
Sep 23, 2015 Gia rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Oh, Six was so different before she got captured by Mogs...
James
Dec 07, 2011 James rated it it was ok
Another short story that was shorter than I was expecting. I started this one on the train on the way into work and had finished it before going to sleep that evening... It's a prequel, of sorts, to I Am Number Four - the book that spawned a series, a movie and a fair bit of controversy about how the team behind Pittacus Lore are recompensed for their efforts.

This story is far from essential to the series, it provides an interesting background to Number Six, the second of the Lorien nine to be i
Aug 28, 2016 Sarah rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I absolutely love Six, so this little background story of her was just perfect. So nice to finally know what happend in her past and how she developed her Legacies!
♔ Shayna
Sep 13, 2011 ♔ Shayna rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Fans of an alien race on our planet
Recommended to ♔ Shayna by: Vinnie RIvera
You know what Six's Legacy is? Infuriating. It was awesome, and kick ass, and totally worth buying for about 60 pages. But it could have been so much more!!! Six's story before she met up with John was action packed and wonderfully written. It left me wanting a lot more also. I wanted to get to know Six on a much more personal level, and while I got glimpses of her nature it wasn't enough. Btw Six is BADASS! Let me share a little with you:

"I felt more alive than I've ever felt. I open my mouth t
Dagmar
Jul 26, 2016 Dagmar rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
ik wist al veel informatie van Zes uit deel 2 van de lorien kronieken, De kracht van Zes. Daarom was het af en toe een beetje dubbel, maar absoluut niet saai!
Mohini
Jul 12, 2011 Mohini marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
I'd like to read this one just because Number Six was one of my favourite characters throughout the first one. I'd love to finally hear her story of what she went through before she met Four.
Veronica Oviedo
Dec 31, 2016 Veronica Oviedo rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Mi Garde favorita :) me encanta seis y me fascinó conocer mas de su historia
W
Jul 24, 2012 W rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2012-read
Number Six (current alias Maren Elizabeth) is part of an alien race introduced in the Lorien Legacy's first book, I am Number Four. When she meets up with four at the end of that novel, there are a number of unanswered questions which are now revealed in this ebook short story, detailing her life up until that point, how her Cepan was lost, and how she came into her own legacies.

I really enjoyed reading the background story on Number Six. Although her story is similar to Number Four's, the diffe
Selina
Aug 11, 2011 Selina rated it really liked it
It seems to be a popular trend to release short stories or novella's for a series to warm up readers for the upcoming release of a book. Some of these are nice-to-have-but-nothing-special and more for the already existing fans of the series or to give readers a nice intro to the series (for example Survivors or First Frost). Others are so great that you really don't want to miss out on them (for example The Strange Case of Finley Jayne). Six's Legacy definitely belongs in the last category. What ...more
Janus Vielle the Erudite Artist
A story about Six? Awesome!

I totally love her in I Am Number Four and Power of Six so I just had to read The Lost Files: Six’s Legacy.

This book began with Six telling her story of where she and Katarina started off when they landed on Earth escaping from Lorien.

I had a lot of fun learning how Six’s life went about. Then it got to the part where she and her Cepan were discovered by the Mogadorians; I’m not saying it wasn’t any good but if you’ve read the Power of Six before reading this, it’s ki
Jae Brumfield
Mar 21, 2012 Jae Brumfield rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I absolutely loved this book. Why I liked it more than the first book, I do not know. If someone told me it was written by someone else, I would believe them. The story is of Six's early days when she had her Cepan, Katerina. It tells of Kat's death and how Six developed her Legacies and became the badass she is. I wish there would have been more to the story. It ended so quickly. I have yet to read The Power of Six, so maybe that will show more of her past life. I hope so.

The book was written i
Braiden
Jul 31, 2011 Braiden rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
To quench my thirst for the main course, the second in the Lorien Legacies The Power of Six (which I have currently devoured – I must’ve been extremely hungry *dribble*), I thought it was best to get my hands on this novella. Although released well after I Am Number Four, Six’s Legacy is supposed to be read as a prequel to the series. However, knowing about Six (the aim of this novella) or not knowing Six when you read I Am Number Four, is nothing to be concerned about and it doesn’t matter eith ...more
Aliza
Jul 28, 2011 Aliza rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
An interesting glance at the life of a side character from "I am Number Four," the character of Six. The story really holds your attention during the cruel capture and torture of Six and her Cepan. Altogether though, she has led a similar life to Four, force to move around and change identities in order to stay alive. However, there are new details that we get from her perspective about being part of the Garde. This time we also get to see things not only from a female perspective but from a fei ...more
kelllsify
wow.

I love Six.

After everything she went through, after all those horrible things, she was still so strong. So FUCKING strong.

I'm telling you, she's perfect, even though she has flaws. She does not let them affect her and she tries to make the best of any situation. She believes in herself but does not lie to herself and make pointless and feeble rationalization.

The only problem I have with Six is the actress who plays her. WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK WAS THE PERSON WHO WAS CASTING HER THINKING?!!!
Porche
Dec 07, 2011 Porche rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Six is awesome and I must say, she has garnered new respect from me after reading this book. I am completely awed by her strength of character and her spirit to overcome. Katarina would have been bursting at the seams with pride. Six has firmly taken my vote as the most awesome character in this series. Let's see if they can top her! :D Also, the more I read about those darn Mogadorians, the more anticipation builds for their destruction! They are absolutely horrid and extremely hateable villian ...more
Misty
Jul 23, 2011 Misty rated it it was amazing
Shelves: own-kindle
This is a short eBook prequel novella so I'm just doing a quickie review for it. This is a lovely little insight into what happens to Six before she meets John in I am number four. The events are mentioned in lesser detail in The power of six so you won't be missing anything if you don't read it but you should lol We get to know Six a lot better in this and meet her Cepan Katarina and learn how Six became the bad ass that she is! It's written in the same style as the others which makes for a qui ...more
Fredrik
Jan 20, 2013 Fredrik rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Sebagai seorang pembaca yang suka mengetahui latar belakang tokoh-tokoh dalam cerita, sejujurnya, buatku gak ada hal yang cukup penting yang diceritakan di novella ini.
Sebagian besar isinya bisa dibaca di The Power of Six, jadi isi novella bonus di edisi terjemahan Lorien Legacies buku kedua ini yaaa ... cuma repetisi ngabisin kertas aja. :|
Gelo Sugui
Jul 07, 2011 Gelo Sugui rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book is too much. Six is to hot. The story of Six, tells us on how she survive the Mogadorians and how she loss her Cepan, Katarina. Here, it will show us on what will happen if the Mogadorians kill the Garde even it is not at it's sequence.

This is superb. super. For 116 pages, it gives thrill to the bones!
Jacqueline Glz
Los vínculos entre los cêpan y los miembros de la Garde me apretujan el corazón. A pesar de que ellos no son sus padres biológicos por lo que he leído sobre Cuatro y Seis ambos los consideraban como tales.

Seis se me hace un personaje muy muy fuerte y ha pasado por cosas muy duras. Me gustó mucho leer sobre su pasado.
Victoria
Apr 15, 2014 Victoria rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Ahhh! So short! I wish it could keep going. I love Six so her story was very interesting to me. I love learning about the different Guarde and their Cepans. It really clues you into their relationships and how each Guarde member was raised and trained so differently. Great story!
Tania
Aug 14, 2012 Tania rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: fantasy
Isix is by far the coolest Lorien. I would feel quite upset if I was one of the other numbers. She is tough, funny, brave and loving. She also has the best legacies. I would have liked to read even more about her.
Ambur
Jul 26, 2011 Ambur rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: own, own-ebook
I loved getting to read about Six's story! An awesome novella, and I definitely recommend it for every fan of the series! :D
Becca Hoetger
Quick read to flesh out Six's storyline. I recommend reading after reading I Am Number Four, and not after The Power of Six (like I did).
Giselle
Jul 31, 2014 Giselle rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Seis es, junto con Nueve y el megadorian, mi personaje favorito. Desde el comienzo, incluso en la pelicula. Es un personaje tan fuerte, tan único.
Dalma
Oct 02, 2014 Dalma rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I loved knowing more about #6 history and why she is who she is.
Neil (or bleed)
Six divided by two is three. XD
Jan 17, 2016 Sarah rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Good fast-paced read. Appealing for middle school. Sort of 'Heroes' for kids, complete with super-powers
Tanya Nekrasova
Nov 28, 2013 Tanya Nekrasova rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Одна из тех истории в дополнение к второй книги ,в которой по сути не было нужды. Шестая - один из моих любимых персонажей, после прочтения этого рассказа мне Шестая уже не так нравится ...
The Lorien Legacies: The Lost Files: Six's Legacy 16 48 Jul 13, 2013 05:41PM
Did anyone else love this book as much as I did? 10 24 Mar 13, 2013 09:00PM
The Readers Club: The Lost Files: What do you think of six's legacies? 1 1 May 21, 2012 04:17PM
Another ebook coming... The Lost Files 2 1 19 Nov 27, 2011 05:59PM
Movie That Made Kat soft? 1 13 Sep 05, 2011 03:31PM
Good YA Series: What do you think of Six's Legacy? 2 13 Aug 19, 2011 05:24PM
  • As They Slip Away (Across the Universe, #2.5)
  • Isolation (Partials Sequence, #0.5)
  • Portrait of a Starter: An Unhidden Story (Starters, #0.5)
  • Stopping Time and Old Habits (Wicked Lovely #2.5-.6)
  • Lost Scene from Hallowed (Unearthly, #2.1)
  • Boarded Window (Warm Bodies)
  • Endurance (Razorland, #1.5)
  • Shattered (Shade, #3.5)
  • What Mario Scietto Says (Monument 14, #2.5)
  • Tooth & Nail (Rot & Ruin, #3.5)
  • Dream Dark (Caster Chronicles, #2.5)
  • Raven (Delirium, #2.5)
  • Summer's Crossing (Iron Fey, #3.5)
  • Shadow Days (Nightshade #0.5; Nightshade World #3.5)
  • The Seeds of Wither (The Chemical Garden #1.5)
  • A Dance with Darkness (Angelfire, #0.5)
  • Brooke (Under the Never Sky, #2.5)
  • Infinity (Numbers, #3)
Pittacus Lore is the collection pseudonym of James Frey and Jobie Hughes.
More about Pittacus Lore...

Lorien Legacies: The Lost Files (1 - 10 of 16 books)
  • Nine's Legacy (Lorien Legacies: The Lost Files, #2)
  • The Fallen Legacies (Lorien Legacies: The Lost Files, #3)
  • The Search for Sam (Lorien Legacies: The Lost Files, #4)
  • The Last Days of Lorien (Lorien Legacies: The Lost Files, #5)
  • The Forgotten Ones (Lorien Legacies: The Lost Files, #6)
  • Five's Legacy (Lorien Legacies: The Lost Files, #7)
  • Return to Paradise (Lorien Legacies: The Lost Files, #8)
  • Five's Betrayal (Lorien Legacies: The Lost Files, #9)
  • The Fugitive (Lorien Legacies: The Lost Files, #10)
  • The Navigator (Lorien Legacies: The Lost Files #11)

“I am her tribute. Survival is my gift to her.” 25 likes