Start by marking “Riding the Storm” as Want to Read:
Riding the Storm

Riding the Storm (Murphy Brothers #2)

3.6 of 5 stars 3.60  ·  rating details  ·  81 ratings  ·  11 reviews
Interior designer Josie Passano is married to her work. But when she dozes off on a prospective client's boat (thank you, motion sickness pills), she's startled to be awoken by a seriously hot guy...and sailing away on the ocean!Businessman Keith Murphy (of the Cape Cod Murphys) is blown away by the sexy stranger on his brother's boat. It's like Goldilocks--only it's more ...more
Published September 20th 2011 by Harlequin (first published January 1st 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Riding the Storm, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Riding the Storm

Julie Barrett

Riding the Storm by Joanne Rock
This Murphy family series is about Keith. He is onboard with green products and he's hoping to get out of town from pulling some shenanigans at his brother Ryan's engagement party and he's heading to SC to deliver the boat to a client.
Josie Passanno wants to become an interior decorator and have her driver and car pick her up and deliver her to assignments.
She got onto the wrong clients boat and he had sailed it right out of the harbor without knowing she was even
Stephanie Rinkel
I liked the hero and the heroine. I also liked the act of sailing. Although I have never sailed in my life as I am very landlocked. I love to read about sailing.
Mem
Trick played on his brother lands Keith on his brother's sail boat with Josie. She's there to present an interior design for the sail boat.
Paula Robinson
LOVED this story!! Talk about fantasy and dreams. Loved learning about Keith Murphy, but I love them, so am a lot biased.
Krystean
Irritating heroine. But then I've never known any heiress party girls or been one so maybe I just can't relate.
Tricia
First of Joanne Rocks books for me. Love her style of writing. Will definitely read more of her books.
Deanna Against Censorship
Quick fun read with sexy guy and uptight gal making sparks fly.
Harlequin Books
Miniseries: The Wrong Bed: Again and Again
Kate
Overall rating -- 4.5 stars
Netanella
Quick, fun read. Recommended.
Reem19
Reem19 marked it as to-read
Jun 18, 2015
Jo-ann
Jo-ann marked it as to-read
Jun 05, 2015
Mariana
Mariana marked it as to-read
Apr 04, 2015
Zachary Harless
Zachary Harless marked it as to-read
Mar 15, 2015
Sweetpea
Sweetpea marked it as to-read
Mar 02, 2015
Naya
Naya added it
Mar 12, 2015
Joan
Joan marked it as to-read
Feb 02, 2015
Wendy
Wendy marked it as to-read
Nov 23, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
Three-time RITA nominee Joanne Rock turned a passion for writing into a career when imaginary characters kept her awake at night, demanding she tell their stories. The author of over sixty romances in a variety of subgenres, she enjoys writing contemporary romance as well as medieval historicals in addition to her Young Adult stories as J.K. Rock co-authored with her sister-in-law, Karen. A former ...more
More about Joanne Rock...

Murphy Brothers (6 books)
  • Living the Fantasy (Murphy Brothers #0.5)
  • Making a Splash
  • One Man Rush (Double Overtime, #1)
  • Her Man Advantage (Double Overtime, #2)
  • Full Surrender
One Man Rush (Double Overtime, #1) Her Man Advantage (Double Overtime, #2) Always Ready (Harlequin Blaze #457) (Uniformly Hot!, #3) Highly Charged! (Uniformly Hot!, #16) Double Play (Harlequin Blaze, #560)