Start by marking “WTF? Work” as Want to Read:
WTF? Work

WTF? Work

As if your HR Department didn't have enough to worry about, WTF? is holding its own office orientation. From dealing with workplace politics and romancing coworkers to climbing the success ladder or getting canned, WTF? Work shows you how to handle the daily lows of holding down a j-o-b.

Whether you're sitting in the cubes or in the corner office, working the counter or bus
Published October 30th 2010 by Adams Media (first published April 18th 2010)

To ask other readers questions about WTF? Work, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about WTF? Work

Heather
Oct 08, 2011 Heather rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Downloaded for free... Didn't make it past the first chapter. Wasn't even worth reading for a "fun factor"
Miss Ryoko
Jul 22, 2011 Miss Ryoko rated it really liked it
Shelves: adult, kindle-books, humor
I find these books extremely hilarious! Though, I definitely will be buying them in book format from now on. This one was on my Kindle and it was fine but with the pictures it chopped things up and was slightly irritating. Also I found from the middle to the end there was a lot of typos and spelling errors (unsure if this was the editting from book to e-book or mistakes from the actual book - but editors pay closer attention! Lol)

But oh man, there was one part of the book I was like AMEN about b
Melissa
Jun 14, 2012 Melissa rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
WTF… Work By Gregory Bergman and Jodi Miller

This book was really geared toward a man, but I did enjoy the satire wit and interesting situations these two authors came up with. You know they have been in the cubical work place before, they know it too well. The situations may seem outlandish and impossible, but I would bet that at one point in time or another, someone has gone through them.
The resolutions that they offer, one or two might be slightly acceptable, but the rest…. They are there f
Brett
Oct 13, 2011 Brett rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
This was a freebie from Amazon, and was competently done I guess. However, it's about a memorable as a sixpack of beer - I suspect that in a week I'll remember none of it. This is not a particularly scary prospect.
Eric
Oct 29, 2011 Eric rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
A goofy time waster (free for kindle). Sophomoric humor about pretty much any situation that can occur at work.
Amber
Good for some chuckles!
Mary
Oct 10, 2011 Mary rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
I just did not enjoy this because of all the profanity. I am sure it would appeal to a much younger person. But it was not even funny!
Liz
Jan 11, 2013 Liz rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Satire wit was okay but the profanity was just to much for me. Good thing it was a free
download.
Genemar
Jan 06, 2012 Genemar rated it really liked it
Shelves: comedy
Kindle eBook-Free
Amir Fahmin
A funny and entertaining book.
Suzanne
Apr 01, 2012 Suzanne rated it liked it
Meh. Sometimes tried a little too hard, but was good for some chuckles. It was a nice way to spend the hours until midnight when Fear by Michael Grant downloaded...
Elizabeth Olson
Dec 27, 2014 Elizabeth Olson rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: self-help, read-2014
Supposedly a "survival guide" to navigating office politics and working with difficult people, this is a just a bunch of crass, crude, insult jokes.
Maarten Valentin
Made me laugh out loud now and then, but the constant stream of juvenile jokes about masturbation are a real downer.
Tamara Bernardo
Tamara Bernardo rated it it was amazing
Sep 21, 2014
Angie Anderson
Angie Anderson rated it liked it
Sep 04, 2014
Marianne Stone
Marianne Stone rated it liked it
Nov 15, 2013
Cheryl
Cheryl rated it it was amazing
Jul 23, 2010
Ray
Ray rated it did not like it
Apr 20, 2015
Julie
Julie rated it liked it
Mar 29, 2012
David E Pomper
David E Pomper rated it liked it
Jun 11, 2016
Liz Clarke
Liz Clarke rated it liked it
Sep 26, 2015
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson rated it liked it
Sep 04, 2016
Lindsay Sheffield
Lindsay Sheffield rated it it was ok
Dec 26, 2015
Bethany Larkins
Bethany Larkins rated it liked it
Aug 11, 2012
Benjamin Fowles
Benjamin Fowles rated it liked it
Dec 16, 2016
John Crooke
John Crooke rated it really liked it
Mar 20, 2014
Canadafan
Canadafan rated it really liked it
Nov 24, 2013
Baraa
Baraa rated it liked it
Jul 30, 2012
Quiana Nicole
Quiana Nicole rated it it was amazing
Oct 07, 2014
Crystal
Crystal rated it liked it
Sep 13, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
  • Pencils Make Good Darts
  • The Root of Thought: Unlocking Glia--The Brain Cell That Will Help Us Sharpen Our Wits, Heal Injury, and Treat Brain Disease
  • 1936... On the Continent
  • Curious Folks Ask 2: 188 Real Answers on Our Fellow Creatures, Our Planet, and Beyond
  • The Personal Credibility Factor: How to Get It, Keep It, and Get It Back (If You've Lost It)
  • Divorce Sucks: What to do when irreconcilable differences, lawyer fees, and your ex's Hollywood wife make you miserable
  • Sarah's Diary
  • The Crimson-Eyed Dragon
  • Breakthrough!: How the 10 Greatest Discoveries in Medicine Saved Millions and Changed Our View of the World
  • Striking Back
  • How to Catch a Cheetah
  • Second-Hand Princess
  • Tales of the Cryptids: Mysterious Creatures That May or May Not Exist
  • Know What You Don't Know: How Great Leaders Prevent Problems Before They Happen
  • Mike (Psmith, #1)