Start by marking “Caminos peligrosos” as Want to Read:
Caminos peligrosos
Preview

Caminos peligrosos

2.94 of 5 stars 2.94  ·  rating details  ·  17 ratings  ·  6 reviews
Twenty episodes for the beginning-intermediate student of Spanish follow thieves of pre-Columbian artifacts from Buenos Aires to Yucatan.
Published by EMC Corp. (first published January 30th 1976)

To ask other readers questions about Caminos peligrosos, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Caminos peligrosos

Carmen
Feb 01, 2014 Carmen rated it 1 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: Students of Spanish
Recommended to Carmen by: Profesora
Shelves: fiction, spanish
Un libro tonto. Se escribió para estudiantes de español.

Me gusta el nombre de "María Josefa".
John Wan
I really liked this book back in the days while I was learning spanish because this story taught me a lot about the spanish language. I could not help but feel sorry for the main guy but his activities were illegal so I guess it was a good ending.
Realnapster
Well, I read it for La Clase de Espanol, which kind of gives it a bad connotation. However, I can see why Los Profesores make us read it. It is rather cheesy and straightforward but it is very helpful when one actually wants to learn the language. It is especially helpful if it is read along with the audio version which I believe can be found online. Caminos Peligrosos doesn't even have that bad of a story either.
Celeste
I had to read this for Spanish IV. Yeah I could understand the book and what was going on. Was it interesting? No. Was it entertaining? No. Did I like it? No. Did I have fun doing the projects for this book? Yes. But that didn't make the book any better.
Jason
Deutsche Kunstdiebe im Mexiko! O je! Was wird die Polizei machen? Ein gutes Buch fuer fortgeschrittener Anfaenger, aber die Geschichte ist ein bisschen dumm.
Suzie
WOWWWWWWWW
This whole book is just Spanish dialog. I thought it was quite boring when we had to read it...
Prajit Khooblall
Prajit Khooblall marked it as to-read
Mar 02, 2014
Caroline
Caroline marked it as to-read
Feb 06, 2014
Ken Kuang
Ken Kuang marked it as to-read
Sep 23, 2013
Jim John
Jim John is currently reading it
Apr 09, 2013
Chris Kasprowicz
Chris Kasprowicz marked it as to-read
Feb 13, 2013
Thoma
Thoma added it
Oct 31, 2012
Thoma
Thoma marked it as to-read
Oct 31, 2012
Aryll
Aryll added it
May 18, 2011
Suivez La Piste: A Detective Thriller in French in 25 Short Episodes (English and French Edition) Aérodrame