Start by marking “Welcome to Paradise (Welcome to Paradise, #1)” as Want to Read:
Welcome to Paradise (Welcome to Paradise, #1)

Welcome to Paradise (Welcome to Paradise #1)

3.74 of 5 stars 3.74  ·  rating details  ·  426 ratings  ·  26 reviews
Revenge can be sweet. Forgiveness is sweeter.

"Welcome to Paradise, Book 1"

Singing sensation Charlotte Hill can t wait for her high school reunion. She s out to give Nate Bishop the man who walked away with her virginity the sexiest ride of his life. Then give him a heaping dose of the same medicine he gave her fifteen years ago.

Stomp all over his heart as she walks out the
Published July 1st 2011 by Samhain Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Welcome to Paradise, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Welcome to Paradise

Auntee
Sep 11, 2013 Auntee rated it 4 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Fans of small town romance; reunited lovers
Cute book, with some really hot moments. Welcome To Paradise (that would be the small town of Paradise, Colorado) is the first in a new series by Elle Kennedy. I imagine the stories are going to revolve around the four Bishop brothers (bar owner Nate, construction company owner Owen, military man Jake, and photographer Austin) , this being the oldest brother--32-year-old Nate's story. The book spends some time setting up the series, introducing some town folk, some local businesses, and the cast ...more
Saly
Welcome To Paradise was a short read with some sexy scenes thrown and some coarse language but it was a decent read.

Charlotte is a big star now miles apart from the girl who was poor and made fun of because her mother was the town slut. Charlotte had a hard time in school and the only person good to her was Nate, but he took her virginity and broke her heart when he said something about her(in bed). So, Charlotte is talking with a friend about how it's been fifteen years but because of Nate her
Guilty Pleasures
The summary grabbed my attention so I bought it, but at 104 pages, I thought for sure I was going to end up not happy with it...most of you know I just can't seem to get enough out of most novellas.

Fifteen years ago, Nate thought he was doing what was best for Charlotte, but what he did was break her heart and ruin her for future relationships. He also broke his own heart in the process. Neither one have been in a successful relationship during the past fifteen years. When Charlotte comes back
LaFleurBleue
I do not like stories of high-school sweethearts still carrying the torch years after.
However trying to forget this strong prejudice of mine, I rather liked this one, except for the last third, that felt a bit rushed and unbelievable.
Christina
Purty good. I was all for the revenge motivation in the beginning, but glad the truth came out and all was okay at the end.
Candace
Really good. Definitely want to continue reading more of this series.
Lynsey
I liked this a lot! Looks like what could turn out to be quite a charming series and I look forward to meeting more inhabitants of Paradise.

To be completely honest I would seriously liked to have seen Charlotte torture Nate a bit more and have him crawling back on his hands and knees, but maybe that's just me! I know he had a noble reason (ish), but did he really have to rip her heart out and stamp on it quite so violently back then? And to let people think badly of her over their breakup too wa
MsRomanticReads

Charlotte Hill was always tormented in high school because she was poor and her mother was a stripper, who slept around. Her only friend had been Nate Bishop, the proclaimed bad boy. When he took her virginity and dumped her with cruel parting words, she ran away to start her life attending Julliard.

Now she's back, getting ready to attend her high school reunion. She's not the same girl anymore. For one, she's a famous singer, and she's hell bent on giving Nate Bishop a taste of his own medicine
KatiD
A few months ago, Jane from Dear Author recommended Elle Kennedy to me as an author she thought I'd enjoy. She'd just finished Ms. Kennedy's SEAL series, and thought I'd like them. I agreed I probably would, but hadn't bought any of her books. Then, when in Amazon the other day, I remembered the author's name and picked up Welcome to Paradise, her latest release.

Charlotte Hill is a successful singer. She left Paradise, the small town she grew up in, ostracized as the daughter of the town slut, b
Kimberly
Blue Ribbon Rating: 4 out of 5
Original Review Link

Fifteen years ago, Charlotte Hill lost her virginity to Nate Bishop…who promptly broke her heart. Even though she’s now a famous singer, Nate’s cruel words have haunted her. When she receives an invitation to her high school reunion, Charlotte decides she needs some closure and, perhaps, a little retribution. This time she’ll seduce Nate and break HIS heart.

Nate can’t believe Charlotte is returning to their hometown of Paradise. Fifteen years ago
Judy & Marianne from Long and Short Reviews
Origianlly posted at: http://whippedcream2.blogspot.com/201...

Charlotte Hill is now a successful singer but still remembers growing up in Paradise and being bullied and tormented at school, and also loved and dumped by Nate Bishop. When she returns to town for their high school reunion, she has one thing on her mind and that’s revenge.

Couples with a history reuniting is one of my favorite plots and this one didn’t disappoint me. Throw in some dirty secrets from the past and a main character with
This is a solid 3 1/2 stars for me. Good characters, decent storyline, happy ending.

Is Lexie way too selfish in her relationship with Nate? Yep. Is Charlotte way too melodramatic? yep. Almost everything in this story is over the top, but it was less than 100 pages so you have to know that it is going to be slightly less than believable. But it didn't make it hard to read. It was nice. The chemistry was there, pretty quickly actually.

The whole Cooper/Lexie thing was weird but an obvious set up
A Tasty Read Book Reviews
Cute start to new series by Elle. Charlotte and Nate are reunited fifteen years after he took her virginity and then dumpted her...but he had a good reason...she went on to Juliard to become a huge recording artist, but never found love again. They come together again at their fifteen year reunion and the sparks fly. What will happen between Charlotte and Nate once they see each other again? Read to find out!!

It was a little quick, like wham, bam...The End. I was expecting more....like more emot
Natalie Fordette
sorry but i found this book extremely boring...shame really because i love her other novels :)
Edith
It was a cute little story.
gosh, I just love how Elle Kennedy writes her characters and story.
CC
He was too awful to her and she was too bitter. Just not fun.
Carinae L'etoile
Pleasant, easy read.

I did have some issues with the logic behind some things in the storyline.

Just small things like if she were really that famous and recognized, wouldn't she live in a more secure building that didn't let strangers claiming to be friends up? (this was running through my head in the end)

and

If she really was that famous, wouldn't she have a phone with email so she wouldn't have to go to the library and check it? That's just me.

If you can overlook small flaws like that, this book
I love E Kennedy books. The 1st in the paradise series is a heartachly sweet with regrets, should have's and 2nd even 3rd chances at HEA. only thing that got to be was the disagreement between the bishops mother and her son. It's killing me not knowing what that's about. If u love romantic 2nd chances with beefy guys trying to do the right things, this is def your book.
Marran
this was an ok book..I like these characters more then the ones in Born to Be Wild (Welcome to Paradise, #3) by Elle Kennedy..The hot scenes are pretty hot but other then that it's just an ok read..still gonna read the second book though
Jean Tallman
This was a great start to a great series. My favorite of the first three. I would recommend them all, however. Lexie's story is woven through the books and I am pretty sure we are not going to get her HEA until book 4.

RECOMMENDED.
Faith
Not what I expected.

What I had in mind with this book was more along the
lines of 'The Sweet Gum tree', so you really can't
blame me if I was disappointed.

Patricia Schafer
I always love second chance loves and this has not only that, but giving some bad moments in high school a chance to be cleared.
Penny
Fun read with a bit of spice.
Emily
Great kickoff to the series.
Lee-anne Mager
Short, but enjoyable.
Stormy
Very hot, short, and fun! :)
Ckamlade
Ckamlade marked it as to-read
Nov 12, 2014
Skyler
Skyler marked it as to-read
Nov 08, 2014
Ana Paula
Ana Paula marked it as to-read
Nov 02, 2014
  • A Forever Kind of Love
  • Winter's Thaw (Compass Girls, #1)
  • Seducing Allie
  • Sam's Promise (Blackwater, #1)
  • Wicked in Whispering Cove (Whispering Cove, #3)
  • Kissing Cowboy (Men of S.W.A.T., #3)
  • Second Time Around
  • Blue Moon
  • As You Wish (Rock Stars in Love, #1)
  • That's Amore
  • Hope Springs (Compass Girls, #2)
  • Baby, Oh Baby!
  • Visiting Paradise
  • A Little Harmless Lie (Harmless, #4)
  • Five Ways 'til Sunday (Delta Heat, #1)
  • Good at Being Bad (Boys of Beachville, #1)
  • Hometown Girl (Bad Boys of Red Hook, #0.5)
1935000
A RITA-award nominated author, Elle Kennedy grew up in the suburbs of Toronto, Ontario, and holds a B.A. in English from York University. From an early age, she knew she wanted to be a writer, and actively began pursuing that dream when she was a teenager.

Elle currently publishes with Harlequin Romantic Suspense, Harlequin Blaze, Samhain Publishing, and NAL. She loves strong heroines and sexy alph
More about Elle Kennedy...
Heat of the Moment (Out of Uniform, #1) Heat of Passion (Out of Uniform, #2) Hotter Than Ever (Out of Uniform, #9) Feeling Hot (Out of Uniform, #7) Body Check