Start by marking “Country Babies Wear Plaid” as Want to Read:
Country Babies Wear Plaid

Country Babies Wear Plaid

3.92 of 5 stars 3.92  ·  rating details  ·  50 ratings  ·  11 reviews
Grab a picnic basket and a checkered tablecloth and join these urban tykes for a jaunt in the country. A parade of pastoral delights awaits.• From the creative team behind the hit Urban Babies Wear Black. • A winsome sequel delivers the "weekend dream" to the urban dweller.
Board Book, 20 pages
Published May 1st 2006 by Tricycle Press (first published April 2006)

To ask other readers questions about Country Babies Wear Plaid, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Country Babies Wear Plaid

Dior by Patrick DemarchelierVogue Weddings by Hamish BowlesManolo Blahnik and the Tale of the Elves and the Shoemaker by Camilla MortonIn Vogue by Norberto AngelettiGrace by Peter Lindbergh
74th out of 116 books — 6 voters

More lists with this book...

We first read 'Urban Babies Wear Black' and joked that there should be a 'Country Babies Wear Plaid' and low and behold when we went to the book store we found that it had already been written so we had to purchase it for our own library. Very bright, cheery illustrations of cute little ones having fun in the country. We can't wait to read the remaining titles in this cute, fun Urban Babies series.
Liza Gilbert
Utterly wonderful. Nathalie Dion's work is as amazing as ever, and this effort has much more accessible text than Urban Babies. Babies and kids will have a better chance recognizing the animals in these pages. And, the message, yet again, is that these are babies doing cool things with their parents.
I bought this book and the Urban Babies book for my professor who is pregnant. She studies differences between urban and rural settings in health. I fell in love with them myself. They are just cute board books.
Before I was a parent, I thought these were great. But now I know these are to humor adults. Your baby will most likely not have an interest in nuances. Every page needs to look different.
Sara Jones
Who could resist such a title?!?! Country babies also "rise at dawn... get down in the dirt" and, my favorite, "eat hearty." (Insert sigh)... I love country babies.
Sarah E.
I just love the illustration in this board book! So cute and the kiddos love for me to read it to them over and over!
Gillian Mccalman
quite good, but not as good as some of the other 'urban babies wear black' books.
Kelli Oliver George
A fun little book with stylized art. Would make a great, unique baby gift.
Deborah Joyner
A gift from Susan. The favorite scene here is "Country Babies eat hearty!"
Very easy book my niece could read it to her self at (5) cute Illustrations
i hope there is more in this series
Katey marked it as to-read
Nov 15, 2015
Angie added it
Jun 29, 2013
Yinzadi marked it as to-read
May 27, 2013
Caden marked it as to-read
Dec 10, 2012