Start by marking “Season of Danger: Silent Night, Deadly Night\Mistletoe Mayhem” as Want to Read:
Season of Danger: Silent Night, Deadly Night\Mistletoe Mayhem

Season of Danger: Silent Night, Deadly Night\Mistletoe Mayhem

3.54 of 5 stars 3.54  ·  rating details  ·  65 ratings  ·  13 reviews
Good tidings for Christmas and a lethal New YearSilent Night, Deadly Night by Hannah AlexanderAfter sabotage strikes the Vance Rescue Mission, volunteer Sean Torrance tries to guarantee the mission a safe Christmas. But can Sean protect Tess Vance when the sabotage becomes poisonous—with Tess as the target?Mistletoe Mayhem by Jill Elizabeth NelsonHoliday cheer turns chilli ...more
Published November 29th 2011 by Love Inspired (first published January 1st 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Season of Danger, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Season of Danger

Two novellas with a Christmas theme.
Silent Night, Deadly Night by Hannah Alexander. About a woman, Tess, who is being stalked by an unknown person. She believes her fiancee was murdered while police think it was a routine hit-and-run. Sean, who has been in love with her for years, is an ex-cop and radio station manager who guards Tess along with her ex-cop brother, Gerard.
I confess I don't read "Love Inspired" books and, if the preachiness of this novella is a prime example I won't be picking up
John Hanscom
Oct 30, 2011 John Hanscom rated it 2 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: no one
What a sad book. It is divided into two stories, one by an acclaimed and award winning author. The second story was certainly better than the first, but both mysteries "telegraphed" who the culprit was far before the story ended. The last story was particularly blatant - these is an old "saw" of mysteries- if there is a person in the story who is there, but does not really seem to have a function in the overall plot, this person should be suspect. This was the case. Both authors felt is necessar ...more
I borrowed this from my Mom, I am just starting to read it. She and I find most of the "Love Inspired" novels to be interesting. Most of them have a perfect mix of faith, suspense and romance. This one "Season of Danger," is divided into two stories. The first one being "Silent Night, Deadly Night," by Hannah Alexander. Tess is being stalked and targeted for violence, while Sean tries to protect her. This one was ok, but the second story "Mistletoe Mayhem," by Jill Elizabeth Nelson was much more ...more
Jill Twigg
Two different stories/mysteries, both involved a poisoning and both around Christmastime.

Who done its that have you guessing till the end.
I give the first story two stars. It didn't really thrill me. The second story was really good though. I liked the characters and the mysteries surrounding the local vet and the animals she takes care off. I'd give the second story four stars.
Deb Todd
I couldn't get into the first book. It was just boring. The second book wasn't bad but the end was very contrived and too far fetched to be believable so I gave the book 2 stars.
I love any kind of Christmas seasonal books... they're my favorites. This one has added suspense until the end, only wish it had been longer but was a great one night read!
I found this book to be like "light cheese." Short, little character development, simple plot, with no real surprises. This is likely more suitable for a tween than an adult.
Loved both stories in this book. They were great Christian love stories with lots of suspense, my favorite. Great choice to read this holiday season.
This was 2 in 1 and I didn't much care for the first book, by Hannah Alexander. However, I loved the second book by Jill Elizabeth Nelson.
The first story was kinda slow going at first, but the second one I read in one sitting.
Sharon Sherman
Two good Christon Suspense stories. A good afternoon's read.
The first book I read on my mother's Nook.
Beiza added it
Nov 20, 2015
Rodrigo marked it as to-read
Nov 15, 2015
Kellie Demarsh
Kellie Demarsh marked it as to-read
Nov 12, 2015
Wenona marked it as to-read
Oct 29, 2015
Amanda Cohrs
Amanda Cohrs marked it as to-read
Oct 26, 2015
Kim marked it as to-read
Jul 30, 2015
GL Hawk
GL Hawk marked it as to-read
Jul 23, 2015
Susie Neal
Susie Neal marked it as to-read
Jul 17, 2015
Keisha marked it as to-read
Jul 17, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
HANNAH ALEXANDER is the pen name for the husband-and-wife writing team of Mel and Cheryl Hodde, who began collaborating on their first blind date. Cheryl is the wordsmith, and Mel is the medical expert who helps her with the medical plotlines and edits everything she writes.
More about Hannah Alexander...