Start by marking “Fever Lust” as Want to Read:
Fever Lust

Fever Lust (Bound To Me)

3.26 of 5 stars 3.26  ·  rating details  ·  82 ratings  ·  11 reviews
Joshua Smithe is the typical boy next door. He's got good looks. A steady job. Girlfriend. Well, an ex-girlfriend. And he certainly never thought he could ever swing the other way. No, sir. Straight guy in all his glory right here.

Until he meets the Shaezu twins. For the first time in his life, men make his cock hard. Well, those two men.

Arael and Drasen Shaezu are descen
Published July 10th 2011 by Summerhouse Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Fever Lust, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Fever Lust

Karen K
**2.5 stars**
Cute story and the characters were likeable but it just seemed to move so fast and skip over some details that would have been nice to know. Plus, I admit I was hoping for a little twin-on-twin action - yeah, most people will probably cringe at that but I was hoping. I also wanted a little more info on the twins and the whole bond mate thing.
Phaney
2012 Review:

Well. Um. That was… cute? And a bit strange. And definitely short.

Twin fallen angels who pick up their human “bond mate”, a nice geek with a horrible on-and-off girlfriend. All told by the geek.

It entertained me. But sometimes words were missing. And one of my all-time pet peeves made an appearance.
Listen, if you use words like “thee” and “thou”, please make sure you get the grammar right, okay? Granted, I have come across much worse examples than this, but the single line that had a
Tam
Josh is a regular guys with a self-esteem problem. He never went to college and has a job as a public service rep and is dating the bosses daughter, well, when she hasn’t broken up with him, again. He’s at a wine bar and is deciding he is unsophisticated as she claimed when he realizes he hates wine. He’s approached by Arael and Drasen and before he knows it, he’s going for a ride in their Ferrari and he’s more turned on than he’s ever been, which is odd since he’s always been straight.

A blow jo
Shawn H.
Fever Lust – A Book Review
By
Shawn Bailey
Overview

Arael and Drasen Shaezu are descendants of the Fallen. In order to achieve Enlightenment, their kind must bond
Auggy
I might have fallen for the Shaezus. They weren’t just ethereally gorgeous. They accepted me for who I was. And the most important thing to me was they respected me.
Really? I see no evidence of this. Ever. Anywhere in the book. It strikes me more that the twins are using him for Enlightenment. Just didn't click for me. At all.
Lucy
While I liked what was there, infelt there was so much missing from the story. Nadia was a bitch straight up, and he was well rid of her, but adjusting to not only being attracted to a man for the first time, let alone two man, let alone twins, PLUS that they are fallen angels? Wasn't enough time for that.
Rachel
This was a light-hearted, quirky read. I think I would have liked a bit more history and expansion on the characters of Arael and Drasen, since they kinda just come into Josh's life and jump into bed, but since it was such a fluffy read, it was still enjoyable! I hope there will be more to this series.
Sara
ebook.
I think the cover was the best thing about this story.
I just had a hard time believing that a straight guy would all of a sudden be totally into being intimate with two male angels.
Mandi
2.5 stars. Cute story, but everything happened so fast and there was no real explanation about the twins or exactly what being a 'bond mate' entails for Josh.

Pretty cover though. :)
Betryal
:scratching my head and the ending:
Amy
fast and fun read...
Lewllin
Lewllin marked it as to-read
Jul 28, 2015
Leonie
Leonie added it
Jul 10, 2015
Lottey Grant
Lottey Grant marked it as to-read
Jun 19, 2015
Nellie Seals
Nellie Seals marked it as to-read
Jun 09, 2015
baloo
baloo added it
May 25, 2015
Felicia
Felicia marked it as to-read
May 21, 2015
SH65
SH65 added it
May 13, 2015
Sue Riley
Sue Riley marked it as to-read
Apr 09, 2015
Kim
Kim marked it as to-read
Jan 19, 2015
Donna
Donna added it
Dec 09, 2014
Sirela
Sirela marked it as to-read
Nov 02, 2014
Cheryl Wronka
Cheryl Wronka marked it as to-read
Jul 26, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
Lizzie Lynn Lee was a guitarist, receptionist, executive assistant, tarot reader, boutique owner, and graphic artist before she discovered that writing is her dream job. The advantage is that she can do it in her pajamas and socks.

She's an incurable chatterbox, heavy metal aficionado, bookworm, digital enthusiast, and a night owl since most of her stories were done in the wee hours of the morning
More about Lizzie Lynn Lee...
Jennifer's Lion The Alien King and I Her Dragon Billionaire (Supernatural Billionaire Mates, #1) Sarah's Lion (Lions of the Serengeti, #2) Love in the Elevator