3.48 of 5 stars 3.48  ·  rating details  ·  29 ratings  ·  3 reviews

Restore Adrenal Balance and Regain Your Energy, Vitality, and Health

Your adrenal glands play a key role in helping you control stress and maintain energy throughout the day. When these small but important glands malfunction, you may start to notice the telltale signs of adrenal fatigue. Decreased energy, weight gain, mood changes, inability to handle stress, and a weaken

Published May 1st 2011 by New Harbinger Publications

Sybil
I think my main disappointment with this book is that I have already read a few others that were more in depth so I didn't really learn anything new from this one. I think if you are new to the idea of adrenal fatigue or want to figure out if you have it, then this book would be a decent place to start your research.
Andrecrabtree
I bought this book because I've been having a number of health issues, related only by onset and an interwoven waxing and waning of symptoms. In digging around it sounds suspiciously like its related to suboptimal hormone balance. It's lead me to the concept of adrenal fatigue. It explains a lot, but I'll need to talk to my doctor; hopefully he's receptive. Otherwise it's off to find a Naturopath.
Tammy
Overall, a pretty good book. I grumbled a bit when I saw favorable mentions toward eating grains, but aside from that this book has some good suggestions about restoring health.
Excellent primer on how the body works in regard to the adrenals, as well as thorough description of testing to perform and treatments. Although the risks of adrenal fatigue are many, the book presents hope and possibility of healing.
Kim
Kim marked it as to-read
Jun 08, 2014
Brandi
Brandi marked it as to-read
Jun 03, 2014
Justin
Justin marked it as to-read
May 22, 2014
Tim Peterson
Tim Peterson marked it as to-read
Apr 10, 2014
Bernie Walker martin
Bernie Walker martin marked it as to-read
Feb 11, 2014
Toni
Toni marked it as to-read
Dec 31, 2013
T.
T. marked it as to-read
Dec 12, 2013
Rosella Neudorf
Rosella Neudorf marked it as to-read
Nov 21, 2013
Loraena
Loraena marked it as to-read
Nov 10, 2013
Amber
Amber marked it as to-read
Nov 10, 2013
Abadea40hotmail.com
Abadea40hotmail.com marked it as to-read
Oct 14, 2013
Valerie Mathura
Valerie Mathura marked it as to-read
Jul 15, 2013
Sarah Mac
Sarah Mac marked it as to-read
Jun 29, 2013
Jackson
Jackson marked it as to-read
Jun 10, 2013
Heidi
Heidi added it
Jun 10, 2013
« previous 1 3 next »
The Women's Guide to Thyroid Health: Comprehensive Solutions for All Your Thyroid Symptoms The Perimenopause and Menopause Workbook: A Comprehensive, Personalized Guide to Hormone Health Overcoming Adrenal Fatigue: How to Restore Hormonal Balance and Feel Renewed, Energized, and Stress Free (New Harbinger Self-Help Workbook) The Ms Solution: How I Solved The Puzzle Of My Multiple Sclerosis