Start by marking “Overcoming Adrenal Fatigue: How to Restore Hormonal Balance and Feel Renewed, Energized, and Stress Free” as Want to Read:

3.55 of 5 stars 3.55  ·  rating details  ·  51 ratings  ·  7 reviews

Restore Adrenal Balance and Regain Your Energy, Vitality, and Health

Your adrenal glands play a key role in helping you control stress and maintain energy throughout the day. When these small but important glands malfunction, you may start to notice the telltale signs of adrenal fatigue. Decreased energy, weight gain, mood changes, inability to handle stress, and a weake

Published May 1st 2011 by New Harbinger Publications

To ask other readers questions about Overcoming Adrenal Fatigue, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Overcoming Adrenal Fatigue

Sybil
I think my main disappointment with this book is that I have already read a few others that were more in depth so I didn't really learn anything new from this one. I think if you are new to the idea of adrenal fatigue or want to figure out if you have it, then this book would be a decent place to start your research.
Beth E
Very helpful guide to understanding the biology of adrenal function and healthy eating/supplements to help heal adrenal fatigue.
Annie Kate
A good book with lots of practical suggestions. I've read it twice and will probably read it again.
Andrecrabtree
I bought this book because I've been having a number of health issues, related only by onset and an interwoven waxing and waning of symptoms. In digging around it sounds suspiciously like its related to suboptimal hormone balance. It's lead me to the concept of adrenal fatigue. It explains a lot, but I'll need to talk to my doctor; hopefully he's receptive. Otherwise it's off to find a Naturopath.
Tammy
Overall, a pretty good book. I grumbled a bit when I saw favorable mentions toward eating grains, but aside from that this book has some good suggestions about restoring health.
Excellent primer on how the body works in regard to the adrenals, as well as thorough description of testing to perform and treatments. Although the risks of adrenal fatigue are many, the book presents hope and possibility of healing.
Justin
There were some very useful sections on testing. Most of the ideas I had already known from other books.
Jody Damore
Jody Damore marked it as to-read
Apr 07, 2015
Eerika
Eerika marked it as to-read
Mar 22, 2015
Shan White
Shan White marked it as to-read
Mar 01, 2015
HG
HG marked it as to-read
Feb 19, 2015
Melissa Shepard
Melissa Shepard marked it as to-read
Jan 22, 2015
Sadie
Sadie marked it as to-read
Jan 08, 2015
Carrie
Carrie marked it as to-read
Dec 21, 2014
Alice Galeotti
Alice Galeotti marked it as to-read
Dec 19, 2014
Sunil
Sunil marked it as to-read
Dec 08, 2014
Audrey Paul
Audrey Paul marked it as to-read
Nov 23, 2014
Abolin
Abolin added it
Oct 25, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 next »
The Women's Guide to Thyroid Health: Comprehensive Solutions for All Your Thyroid Symptoms The Perimenopause and Menopause Workbook: A Comprehensive, Personalized Guide to Hormone Health The Ms Solution: How I Solved The Puzzle Of My Multiple Sclerosis