Start by marking “Promises of Seduction: The Durango Affair\Ian's Ultimate Gamble” as Want to Read:
Promises of Seduction: The Durango Affair\Ian's Ultimate Gamble

Promises of Seduction: The Durango Affair\Ian's Ultimate Gamble

Two classic Westmoreland novels from New York Times and USA Today bestselling author Brenda Jackson

The Durango Affair
"I'm having your baby."

Savannah Claiborne's simple statement sets off an avalanche in Montana ranger Durango Westmoreland's carefully ordered life. Suddenly an unforgettable night of passion with the hazel-eyed beauty has turned into a lifetime obligation fo
Published December 20th 2011 by Harlequin Kimani

To ask other readers questions about Promises of Seduction, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Promises of Seduction

Mya
May 29, 2015 Mya rated it really liked it
love the simple quailty. she's one of my favorites
Crystal
Nov 04, 2016 Crystal rated it it was amazing
Two more Westmoreland novels that are great and amazing. Each story is unique to the hero and heroine, however they still end up with the greatest love. After all my years of reading Brenda Jackson novels, I still love the Westmoreland men and hope to find myself one similar when it comes to their love, passion and devotion.
Arlena
Author: Brenda Jackson
Published By: Harlequin
Age Recommended: Adult
Reviewed By: Arlena Dean
Rating: 5

Review:

"Promises of Seduction" by Brenda Jackson was another awesome romantic stories. This was two classic Westmoreland series and a great love read and this is what can happen from a 'one night stand.'

The Durango Affair....

Savannah Claiborne (heroine)was a free lance photographer ...sister to Jessica...now she had found herself pregnant...she must inform the father...how would he take it? She l
Velicia Tillman
Mar 20, 2012 Velicia Tillman rated it really liked it
Two books were included as reprints for Brenda Jackson, The Durango Affair - Savannah Claiborne and Durango Westmoreland. Savannah and Durango never saw cupid coming. Durango thought he would always be a bachelor, thru some adjustments and twists they found themselves truly in love with each other. You have to watch out for those one night filled passionate evenings.

Ian's Ultimatie Gamble

Casino owner thought he would fight lady love, he wanted to stay a devoted bachelor and thought that nothing
Jenni
This audiobook was 2 different stories. The Durango Affair was an eye-roller, so I would have given it 2 stars. Lots of awkward or embarrassing moments, and maybe it's because I would NOT have handled the situation the way she did. The narrator was pretty bad, she gave Durango a real dopey voice, and I am convinced she spoke Savannah's dialog with her nose plugged. I will use this as my Montana book for my 50 state challenge, though.

Ian's Ultimate Gamble was a little better, and the intimate sce
Chelsea
Jan 14, 2014 Chelsea rated it it was amazing
Shelves: brenda-jackson
"The Durango Affair"

I must say first and foremost, that Durango is smooth and happens to be one of my favorite Westmoreland men. I found it very admirable that Durango stepped up to the plate and took care of his responsibilities. What started as a duty turned into a love affair and the perfect foundation for a long and happy marriage to Savannah.

"Ian's Ultimate Gamble"

What a gamble it was. I was happy to see both of these stubborn characters rekindle their magic even after being separated for y
Toni
Sep 10, 2015 Toni rated it it was amazing
Excellent. Brenda Jackson writes classic love stories about family. Promises of Seduction contains two of the WESTMORELAND novels.
Durango and Savannah had one night of passion that resulted in a pregnancy . They agree to a marriage in name only - but fate has a different idea.

Ian and Brooke had an affair four years ago that ended badly. Ian thinks she betrayed him, while she was just trying to protect him. The stakes are high, but are they really over each other.
Deb
May 04, 2014 Deb rated it it was amazing
I tried to save this book for last but after reading some other books this week, I needed to go back to family. I love the way Ms. Jackson brings her characters to life with real life situations. It may be a work of her imagination but they seem so real. Reading her books just makes me feel so warm and fuzzy. lol A must read to anyone new to Ms. Jackson or catching up like am I. Looking forward to reading more from her.
Tia
Jul 19, 2012 Tia added it
I don't understand why they had to get married only for six months. Why couldn't they just live together of they were both opposed to marriage.
LaConnia Wilson
LaConnia Wilson rated it it was amazing
Apr 23, 2015
Charlotte Hodrick
Charlotte Hodrick rated it it was amazing
Jul 04, 2014
Kristin
Kristin rated it it was amazing
Jul 18, 2015
Taina Hernandez
Taina Hernandez rated it it was amazing
Mar 25, 2014
Ryder
Ryder rated it really liked it
Feb 20, 2014
Kay_doll
Kay_doll rated it it was amazing
Jan 27, 2013
Tierra
Tierra rated it it was amazing
Dec 31, 2015
Beatrice Williams
Beatrice Williams rated it it was amazing
Jan 12, 2013
Sonya Franklin
Sonya Franklin rated it it was amazing
Aug 20, 2014
Silky Pearl
Silky Pearl rated it it was amazing
Feb 13, 2013
Jackie Rivera
Jackie Rivera rated it it was amazing
Jan 25, 2014
Erica
Erica rated it it was amazing
Jan 27, 2013
Marie
Marie rated it it was amazing
Feb 17, 2013
mary louise snell
mary louise snell rated it it was amazing
Jun 03, 2016
Emily Santana
Emily Santana rated it it was amazing
Jul 05, 2015
Angela
Angela rated it liked it
Aug 02, 2013
De
De rated it liked it
Dec 04, 2012
Yalonda Green
Yalonda Green rated it it was amazing
Sep 01, 2012
Pamela Sarratt
Pamela Sarratt rated it really liked it
Sep 23, 2014
Shirley
Shirley rated it liked it
Feb 21, 2013
Netia Carter
Netia Carter rated it it was amazing
Oct 13, 2013
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
  • The Game of Seduction (Arrington Family #2)
  • The Stalker Chronicles
  • Rescue Me (Holmes Brothers, #3)
  • Heated
  • No Regrets
  • Give Me Forever (Paranormal City, #1)
  • Reflections of Grey (Alexis Stanton Chronicles, #3)
  • Resurrection
  • Secret of Deadman's Coulee (Whitehorse Montana, #1)
  • Hungry like the Wolf (Bad To The Bone, #2)
  • Defying Desire (The Donovans #3)
  • Momentary Marriage
  • Forever Bound (Bound, #1-4)
  • A View from Forever (Thompson Sisters, #2)
  • Not Quite Perfect (Oakland Hills, #3)
  • A Scent of Greek (Out of Olympus, #2)
  • Two Grooms And A Wedding
  • A Love Story (Now and Forever, #1)
In 1994, Brenda Jackson’s first novel, Tonight and Forever, was released. Since then she has had more than 100 novels and novellas published (the first African-American author to accomplish such a feat) and has over 3 million books in print.

A native of Jacksonville, Florida, Brenda is the first African-American author to have a book published by Harlequin Desire and the first African-American rom
More about Brenda Jackson...