Start by marking “Mr. Right There All Along” as Want to Read:
Mr. Right There All Along

Mr. Right There All Along (The Fun Factor #8)

3.47  ·  Rating Details  ·  107 Ratings  ·  27 Reviews
Could her best friend be her best match?The one thing Chloe McDaniels has always depended on is her friendship with Simon Ford. Even if it's been tough thinking of the gorgeous guy who makes her heart flutter as just a friend! But now, with their upcoming high school reunion dredging up memories of bullies and broken hearts, she needs him more than ever.As Chloe plans to u ...more
Paperback, Large Print, 256 pages
Published August 2nd 2011 by Harlequin (first published January 1st 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Mr. Right There All Along, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Mr. Right There All Along

Tracy
~* 4.5 Stars *~
Hit All the Mr. Right Buttons

She's been out of high school for ten years, but the moment Chloe McDaniels opened the invitation to her reunion, panic hits. Three girls had made those years the worst of her life, bullying her and ostracizing her. She never knew why they hated her so, but it left her scarred. If it hadn't been for Simon Ford, her best friend since third grade, she never would have made it through.

Relying on Simon for some much needed emotional support, she laid out
Jess the Romanceaholic
This is a Quickie Review. For the full review, please visit The Romanceaholic

Expected Release Date: August 2, 2011 (Available Now!)
Publisher: Harlequin
Imprint: HarlequinRomance
Author’s Website: http://www.jackiebraun.com/
My Source for This Book: Netgalley
Part of a Series: No
Series Best Read In Order: N/A
Steam Level: Warm

Chloe McDaniels and Simon Ford have been best friends since they were kids. She, the unpopular geek with glasses and frizzy hair, and he the studious nerd who liked to blend into
Saly
Rating 3.5
This was a really good friends to lovers story. Simon and Chloe have been there for each other for everything, from her terrible days in high-school to her break-ups, to his father's multiple divorces etc and for some reason Chloe has never liked the women he dated and so when he tells her he just broke off a relationship she is pleased, it is obvious to us that she is jealous but not to her.

When she gets a ten year reunion invitation she changes, becomes crazy about her apperance, los
Jacqueline
This was a very nice friends to lovers story. I loved how the hero kept telling the heroine all along that she was perfect and didn't need to change a thing. She was preoccupied with getting all skinny and dolled up to go to their 10th year high school reunion. Well written and sweet it took place over 6 weeks and was a series of scenes showing her determination to change herself and his efforts to help her even though he thinks she's already perfect. This was a chaste story with only a couple o ...more
Steffi
This is a typical friends to lovers story but it still intrigued me because of the high school reunion element. I always thing that makeovers paired with discovering a love that was right in front of our heroes all along make for an interesting and entertaining story, as was the case in Mr. Right There All Along.

Mr. Right There All Along is the story of Chloe McDaniels who along with her best friend Simon has always been the outsider in high school. She is incredibly insecure about herself and w
Rhonda
Aug 09, 2011 Rhonda rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition

4 STARS
I liked it was cute romance.
Chole is working part time at a job she likes and the boss keeps telling her the next full time job is hers. Chole in the mail gets her ten yr reunion notice. Three girls made her life miserable in high school just thinking about it drives her crazy. Sh she is eating comfort food and Simon calls and comes over. He got the invitation a week earlier. they have been best friends scince grade school.
Simon was a nerd but not he owns a company thats doing great and h
Rhonda
Aug 09, 2011 Rhonda rated it really liked it
I liked it was cute romance.
Simon was a nerd but not he owns a company thats doing great and he is in
Nicole
Aug 03, 2011 Nicole rated it liked it
Review originally posted here: http://thebookpushers.com/2011/08/03/...

Publisher: Harlequin Romance
Publish Date: August 2nd
How I got this book: NetGalley

There isn’t much I love more than a great friends to lovers story. I don’t know what it is about it, but this trope always manages to suck me in and keep me reading to the very end. I just love it. While Mr. Right There All Along had a great premise, great potential – it was just average.

Chloe and Simon have been best friends forever. They’ve al
Lyn  Ching
Feb 22, 2012 Lyn Ching rated it liked it
FOR MORE BOOK REVIEWS, PLEASE VISIT MY BOOK BLOG AT www.readingtsinoy.blogspot.com
THANKS AND HAPPY READING!

I enjoyed reading this book. The start was quite slow and initially i didn't feel any connection to the characters, which tends to happen when a story is told in the third person. However a fourh into the story, I started falling in love with them, particularly with Simon.

Chloe tends to be too hung up on her past which could turn a person off, but then again having faced bullying personally
Erin
Aug 19, 2011 Erin rated it liked it
Three out of five star rating.

Mr. Right There All Along was a cute, fun, and lighthearted romantic tale between two friends who secretly admired one another for years.

High School for Chloe was one long, brutally embarrassing journey she thought she'd put far, far behind her - and she had, until the blasted reunion announcement landed on her doorstep. After talking to her long time (strictly platonic) best friend Simon, she starts plotting out operation revamp, in which she plans to completely ov
Mariana Bezerra
Feb 17, 2012 Mariana Bezerra rated it liked it
My Thoughts:

Chloe McDaniels and Simon Ford has been friends since teeny school. She was the overweight geek and he was nerd and handy. They fight, get back together but things never evolved to more than friendship.

Now it’s time for the high school reunion and Chloe started to be nervous. She was never popular but worst of all, she is still a bit overweight and the mean girls will definily see that she’s still single and doesn’t have a high job.

But Simon is so good friend that he joins her into a
Cleffairy
Aug 13, 2011 Cleffairy rated it liked it
Reviewed at: Over A Cuppa Tea
Review date: 13 August 2011
Review link: http://cleffairy.com/?p=5943

‘Mr. Right There All Along’ is not a bad book, but it doesn’t really sit well with me because I love heroine who are strong and confident about themselves. The heroine in this book is nothing about that and she let her insecurities that have been rooted since high school rules her life.

The storyline is also very slow, and I did not appreciate the fact that not much seduction have been done on the her
Katy
Oct 02, 2011 Katy rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
I love stories where longtime friends fall in love. It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside that your best friend can be your soulmate. This was a cute, fun read - nothing special but entertaining nonetheless.

I was a little annoyed that Chloe wanted to change SO much about herself for her reunion. Sure, you want to show your high school tormentors how great you've become but she seriously took it too far when she worried about the gap in her tooth.

And I was a little frustrated that they went
Brob
Aug 04, 2011 Brob rated it really liked it
Mr. Right there all along is a beautiful love story about a love that grows between two best friends. Simon has been in love with Chloe for years but doesn't want to jeopardize their friendship. Chloe doesn't see herself as she really is and leans on Simon for a lot.

I found that I could relate to Chloe's character. All of us have self image problems and have also experienced bullying of some sort by the "pretty girls" in high school, even if you were one of them. Watching her overcome her insec
Alexandra
May 17, 2014 Alexandra rated it liked it
No es EL libro, pero es dulce y lindo jajaja asi que tres estrellas porque me parece que construyó la historia de forma coherente y hasta el último segundo no sabía cómo iba a ser, así que fue interesante de leer.

WARNING: No leer cuando estás sensible.
Ada
Feb 17, 2014 Ada rated it it was amazing
Sencillamente maravilloso, como me encanto está historia, el humor, el crecimiento del amor propio y de ellos... me encantó.
Elisabeth Lane
May 03, 2016 Elisabeth Lane rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Cute, sweet. Nothing brilliant, but a nice fluffy read, which was exactly what I was looking for.
Andrea Moreno
Mar 04, 2014 Andrea Moreno rated it liked it
This was a cute friends to lovers story!
Emily
Sep 26, 2012 Emily rated it liked it
Shelves: aspen-awards
cute, this was my very first formulaic romance, i like the back and forth POV technique, the predictability was comforting in its way, it was neatly done
Michaela
Dec 28, 2012 Michaela rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Predictable and annoying as hell. Chloe was stupid and I only read it till the end to read about the reunion and it was all of 2 paragraphs.
Lenore Kosinski
Feb 08, 2012 Lenore Kosinski rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: kindle, harlequin
Adorable.... Chloe was on the verge of being too crazy with the whole reunion thingie, but loved the relationship between Simon and Chloe....
Karla
I enjoyed this story and the author's writing. I wanted more detail and a longer format.
Sharon Helfrich
Oct 15, 2013 Sharon Helfrich rated it really liked it
Fun romance between two school mates planning to attend their reunion.
D
Not really any surprises here, but decent fluffy read.
Harlequin Books
Miniseries: The Fun Factor
Harlequin Books
Miniseries: The Fun Factor
Lora
Lora marked it as to-read
May 07, 2016
Katie
Katie rated it really liked it
May 01, 2016
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »

After graduating from Central Michigan University with a degree in journalism, Jackie Braun worked at newspapers for nearly 17 years, 11 of those years as an award-winning editorial writer for The Flint Journal in Michigan, where she was also the first female editorial writer in the newspaper’s history.

She sold her first book to Silhouette Romance in late 1999 and started writing under the Harlequ
More about Jackie Braun...

The Fun Factor (10 books)
  • Tipping the Waitress with Diamonds
  • Winning a Groom in 10 Dates
  • Deserted Island, Dreamy Ex!
  • Mistletoe and the Lost Stiletto