Start by marking “The Missing Horse Mystery” as Want to Read:
The Missing Horse Mystery
Preview

The Missing Horse Mystery (Nancy Drew #145)

3.74 of 5 stars 3.74  ·  rating details  ·  405 ratings  ·  8 reviews
A SEARCH FOR A MISSING HORSE LEADS NANCY TO A DARK DISCOVERY!
Nancy's attending the Midwest Grand Prix Dressage Championships, where many of the world's best riders and finest horses compete. But more than blue ribbons is at stake. As Nancy quickly learns, these horses generate big money, turning a friendly competition into a very nasty business.
Discovering a fire in th
Published September 27th 2011 by Aladdin (first published October 1st 1998)

To ask other readers questions about The Missing Horse Mystery, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Missing Horse Mystery

Shayantani Das
My mother recently got it into her head that our house needs to be repainted and white washed which eventually led to the discovery of this book. It was actually a prize for some recitation competition won 5 years ago when my hyperactive self never got beyond the first 5 pages of this tiny novel. This time I literally read it while sitting on a pile of junk surrounded by the smell of paint, and I quite enjoyed the adventure and Nancy as a character.
Arnav
This is a really interesting book. Nancy Drew and Bess Marvin are off to Illinois Horse Park for a weekend to meet Bess's friend Anna Lee Suna. There horses are stolen and many people get hurt. Nancy drew and her friends try to solve this mystery. I like this book very much. I have read it many times. All can read this book, especially children.
Charlotte Cannon
loved it Love Carolyn's work
Leyla
I was hoping to rekindle my like for Nancy Drew, but I guess it did not happen. I won't be reading Nancy Drew #146, at least not for now. This book is good for a breath of fresh air. It's not too long and not too deep.

Let me say some details were confusing in the sense of grammatical usage. I'm not sure if it was me who missed on details or the book had its printing mistakes. Gilly was not killed, for instance, she was only injured badly.

I'm just saying.
Heidi
First Nancy Drew book ever read. Very good. Can't put it down!

This book I give credit to the beginning of my life as a reader. Before I didn't like to read books much, it was hard for me. When I read this book I discovered the joy and thrill of reading. This is a very good read for any age.
Kayla
I've been going through the old books of my childhood, and it's rather funny to see what I used to read. Whats really amusing though is I must have read a dozen some Nancy drew novels as a girl but for some reason the two I've listed are the only titles that I can remember!
Ayana Myles
Nancy and her best friends Bess and George attended the week-long Midwest Grand Prix Dressage Championship. The horses were in 14 feet high barns with spacious rooms filled with hay. Nancy thought the horses were living in their own fantasy.
Erikat
if you love Nancy Drew you will love this book.
Shraddha
Shraddha marked it as to-read
Apr 24, 2015
Sarah marked it as to-read
Apr 23, 2015
Manasa
Manasa marked it as to-read
Apr 22, 2015
tatyana grant
tatyana grant marked it as to-read
Apr 17, 2015
K.l.
K.l. added it
Apr 17, 2015
Leslie
Leslie marked it as to-read
Apr 09, 2015
Victoria Zigler
Victoria Zigler marked it as to-read
Apr 03, 2015
Julia
Julia marked it as to-read
Apr 02, 2015
Bell.
Bell. marked it as to-read
Apr 01, 2015
Jonathan Harwood
Jonathan Harwood marked it as to-read
Mar 26, 2015
Gemma Jackson
Gemma Jackson marked it as to-read
Mar 26, 2015
Jules Lombardi
Jules Lombardi marked it as to-read
Mar 25, 2015
  • Unhappy Appy (Winnie the Horse Gentler, #5)
  • Ghost Horse (Phantom Rider, #1)
  • Horse Show (Saddle Club, #8)
  • Pride's Challenge (Thoroughbred, #9)
  • A Horse Named Dragon (The Boxcar Children, #114)
  • First Place (Sweet Valley Twins, #8)
  • The Race (Golden Filly, #1)
  • Kimonos
  • Galloping Gold (Phantom Stallion: Wild Horse Island, #11)
  • Stallion in the Storm (Animal Ark Hauntings #1)
  • A Horse to Love (Keystone Stables #1)
  • Extreme Danger (Hardy Boys: Undercover Brothers, #1)
  • Marguerite Henry Treasury of Horses (Boxed Set): Misty of Chincoteague, Justin Morgan Had a Horse, King of the Wind

Edna and Harriet Stratemeyer inherited the company from their father Edward Str
More about Carolyn Keene...

Nancy Drew (1 - 10 of 175 books)
  • The Secret of the Old Clock (Nancy Drew, #1)
  • The Hidden Staircase (Nancy Drew, #2)
  • The Bungalow Mystery (Nancy Drew, #3)
  • The Mystery at Lilac Inn (Nancy Drew, #4)
  • The Secret of Shadow Ranch (Nancy Drew, #5)
  • The Secret of Red Gate Farm (Nancy Drew, #6)
  • The Clue in the Diary (Nancy Drew, #7)
  • Nancy's Mysterious Letter (Nancy Drew, #8)
  • The Sign of the Twisted Candles (Nancy Drew, #9)
  • Password to Larkspur Lane (Nancy Drew, #10)
The Secret of the Old Clock (Nancy Drew, #1) The Hidden Staircase (Nancy Drew, #2) Nancy Drew: #1-64 The Bungalow Mystery (Nancy Drew, #3) The Mystery at Lilac Inn (Nancy Drew, #4)