Start by marking “The Missing Horse Mystery” as Want to Read:
The Missing Horse Mystery

The Missing Horse Mystery (Nancy Drew #145)

3.74 of 5 stars 3.74  ·  rating details  ·  387 ratings  ·  8 reviews
A SEARCH FOR A MISSING HORSE LEADS NANCY TO A DARK DISCOVERY!
Nancy's attending the Midwest Grand Prix Dressage Championships, where many of the world's best riders and finest horses compete. But more than blue ribbons is at stake. As Nancy quickly learns, these horses generate big money, turning a friendly competition into a very nasty business.
Discovering a fire in th
Published September 27th 2011 by Aladdin (first published October 1st 1998)

To ask other readers questions about The Missing Horse Mystery, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Missing Horse Mystery

Shayantani Das
My mother recently got it into her head that our house needs to be repainted and white washed which eventually led to the discovery of this book. It was actually a prize for some recitation competition won 5 years ago when my hyperactive self never got beyond the first 5 pages of this tiny novel. This time I literally read it while sitting on a pile of junk surrounded by the smell of paint, and I quite enjoyed the adventure and Nancy as a character.
Arnav
This is a really interesting book. Nancy Drew and Bess Marvin are off to Illinois Horse Park for a weekend to meet Bess's friend Anna Lee Suna. There horses are stolen and many people get hurt. Nancy drew and her friends try to solve this mystery. I like this book very much. I have read it many times. All can read this book, especially children.
Charlotte Cannon
loved it Love Carolyn's work
Leyla
I was hoping to rekindle my like for Nancy Drew, but I guess it did not happen. I won't be reading Nancy Drew #146, at least not for now. This book is good for a breath of fresh air. It's not too long and not too deep.

Let me say some details were confusing in the sense of grammatical usage. I'm not sure if it was me who missed on details or the book had its printing mistakes. Gilly was not killed, for instance, she was only injured badly.

I'm just saying.
Heidi
First Nancy Drew book ever read. Very good. Can't put it down!

This book I give credit to the beginning of my life as a reader. Before I didn't like to read books much, it was hard for me. When I read this book I discovered the joy and thrill of reading. This is a very good read for any age.
Kayla
I've been going through the old books of my childhood, and it's rather funny to see what I used to read. Whats really amusing though is I must have read a dozen some Nancy drew novels as a girl but for some reason the two I've listed are the only titles that I can remember!
Ayana Myles
Nancy and her best friends Bess and George attended the week-long Midwest Grand Prix Dressage Championship. The horses were in 14 feet high barns with spacious rooms filled with hay. Nancy thought the horses were living in their own fantasy.
Erikat
if you love Nancy Drew you will love this book.
Rebeccadanielle
Rebeccadanielle marked it as to-read
Dec 27, 2014
Thimira Anjana
Thimira Anjana marked it as to-read
Dec 15, 2014
Meghna Kiran
Meghna Kiran marked it as to-read
Dec 13, 2014
Anastasia Rozova
Anastasia Rozova marked it as to-read
Dec 10, 2014
Princess Vaati
Princess Vaati marked it as to-read
Dec 03, 2014
Jeannielampe
Jeannielampe marked it as to-read
Nov 26, 2014
Becky
Becky marked it as to-read
Nov 24, 2014
Marie White
Marie White is currently reading it
Nov 21, 2014
Maria Ulfa
Maria Ulfa marked it as to-read
Nov 20, 2014
Sabrina The Book Lover
Sabrina The Book Lover marked it as to-read
Nov 11, 2014
Jilan
Jilan marked it as to-read
Nov 10, 2014
  • Ghost Horse (Phantom Rider, #1)
  • Pride's Challenge (Thoroughbred, #9)
  • Horse Show (Saddle Club, #8)
  • Eager Star (Winnie the Horse Gentler, #2)
  • A Horse Named Dragon
  • Galloping Gold (Phantom Stallion: Wild Horse Island, #11)
  • Out of Place (Sweet Valley Twins, #22)
  • The Demon of River Heights (Nancy Drew: Girl Detective Graphic Novels, #1)
  • A Horse to Love (Keystone Stables #1)
  • Stallion in the Storm (Animal Ark Hauntings #1)
  • Marguerite Henry Treasury of Horses (Boxed Set): Misty of Chincoteague, Justin Morgan Had a Horse, King of the Wind
  • The Race (Golden Filly, #1)
  • Extreme Danger (Hardy Boys: Undercover Brothers, #1)

Edna and Harriet Stratemeyer inherited the company from their father Edward Str
More about Carolyn Keene...
The Secret of the Old Clock (Nancy Drew, #1) The Hidden Staircase (Nancy Drew, #2) Nancy Drew: #1-64 The Bungalow Mystery (Nancy Drew, #3) The Mystery at Lilac Inn (Nancy Drew, #4)