The Missing Horse Mystery

The Missing Horse Mystery (Nancy Drew #145)

3.75 of 5 stars 3.75  ·  rating details  ·  370 ratings  ·  6 reviews
A SEARCH FOR A MISSING HORSE LEADS NANCY TO A DARK DISCOVERY!
Nancy's attending the Midwest Grand Prix Dressage Championships, where many of the world's best riders and finest horses compete. But more than blue ribbons is at stake. As Nancy quickly learns, these horses generate big money, turning a friendly competition into a very nasty business.
Discovering a fire in th...more
Published September 27th 2011 by Aladdin (first published October 1st 1998)

To ask other readers questions about The Missing Horse Mystery, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Missing Horse Mystery

Shayantani Das
My mother recently got it into her head that our house needs to be repainted and white washed which eventually led to the discovery of this book. It was actually a prize for some recitation competition won 5 years ago when my hyperactive self never got beyond the first 5 pages of this tiny novel. This time I literally read it while sitting on a pile of junk surrounded by the smell of paint, and I quite enjoyed the adventure and Nancy as a character.
Arnav
This is a really interesting book. Nancy Drew and Bess Marvin are off to Illinois Horse Park for a weekend to meet Bess's friend Anna Lee Suna. There horses are stolen and many people get hurt. Nancy drew and her friends try to solve this mystery. I like this book very much. I have read it many times. All can read this book, especially children.
Heidi
First Nancy Drew book ever read. Very good. Can't put it down!

This book I give credit to the beginning of my life as a reader. Before I didn't like to read books much, it was hard for me. When I read this book I discovered the joy and thrill of reading. This is a very good read for any age.
Kayla
I've been going through the old books of my childhood, and it's rather funny to see what I used to read. Whats really amusing though is I must have read a dozen some Nancy drew novels as a girl but for some reason the two I've listed are the only titles that I can remember!
Ayana Myles
Nancy and her best friends Bess and George attended the week-long Midwest Grand Prix Dressage Championship. The horses were in 14 feet high barns with spacious rooms filled with hay. Nancy thought the horses were living in their own fantasy.
Erikat
if you love Nancy Drew you will love this book.
Maddie Claire
Maddie Claire marked it as to-read
Aug 27, 2014
Arnavi
Arnavi added it
Aug 20, 2014
Cassie
Cassie added it
Aug 14, 2014
Avalon
Avalon marked it as to-read
Brian Barnett
Brian Barnett marked it as to-read
Thewalkinglexicon
Thewalkinglexicon marked it as to-read
Caitlin Mcnamee
Caitlin Mcnamee marked it as to-read
Aug 11, 2014
Katharine
Katharine marked it as to-read
Aug 06, 2014
nasra
nasra added it
Aug 06, 2014
Shawnda
Shawnda marked it as to-read
Aug 04, 2014
Claire
Claire marked it as to-read
Aug 03, 2014
Rebekah
Rebekah marked it as to-read
Jul 30, 2014
Cheyenne Phillips
Cheyenne Phillips marked it as to-read
Jul 24, 2014
  • Bold Beauty (Winnie the Horse Gentler, #3)
  • Pride's Challenge (Thoroughbred, #9)
  • Ghost Horse (Phantom Rider, #1)
  • A Horse to Love (Keystone Stables #1)
  • The Demon of River Heights (Nancy Drew: Girl Detective Graphic Novels, #1)
  • Horse Play (Saddle Club, #7)
  • Extreme Danger (Hardy Boys: Undercover Brothers, #1)
  • Out of Place (Sweet Valley Twins, #22)
  • Cherry Ames, Visiting Nurse (Cherry Ames, #8)
  • The Race (Golden Filly, #1)
  • Pony in a Package (Animal Ark, #27)
  • Secret Star (Phantom Stallion, #19)
  • Mallory and the Dream Horse (The Baby-Sitters Club, #54)
  • The Circle Of Gold (The Book Of Time #3)

Edna and Harriet Stratemeyer inherited the company from their father Edward Str...more
More about Carolyn Keene...
The Secret of the Old Clock (Nancy Drew, #1) The Hidden Staircase (Nancy Drew, #2) Nancy Drew: #1-64 The Bungalow Mystery (Nancy Drew, #3) The Mystery at Lilac Inn (Nancy Drew, #4)